Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just for the record, I still think she is lol she wouldn't be showing very much and that was tea and water in front of her and less said about the wkd in front of her child.....she's also trying to hard to say she's not without saying it.
But time will tell I suppose 😊

Louise208

Chatty Member
Her house is ming ding..you can't polish a turd as they say! Her whole family is rough as toast they actually make me cringe the way they go on on her stories 🙈 she has definitely broke covid rules, she did my hair once and talks about everyone! And them metre long fingers 🤢🤢
Her sister Natasha done my nails once they gossip about everyone, she use to do CMB hair aka Toni think they had abit of a fallout so I was told and she stopped going to her then

thatgal_

I noticed that aswell she suddenly has a different personality now
Shes been obvious about it. Other than the glimpses of him for attention on her stories, there's been no being a mouth out drinking or posting silly things cause he is probably watching and she wants him to think shes something else. The mask will slip at some stage. Shes just desperate for a relationship/love, she has talked about that in the past which is perfectly fine but you shouldn't change yourself for anyone.

If you have to change yourself or how you are normally ( off insta, no mouthy nights out) then is it really a relationship that will work? Also far too early for meet the child/parents.barely knows him
Thats it exactly, see if it appeared that she had wised up then happy days but it's only happened cause shes met this fella. And I agree far far too early to be bringing your child into the middle of it. She barely knows him herself aswell (not saying he's a bad person cause obviously we don't know him) but he's a stranger and shes trusting him around the most precious thing in her life.

Last edited:
Id say she isnt but shes a gut from all the drinkin she does! Pure bloated n now shes trying d hide it n keep lookin thin!! No way is she pregnant shes drinkin like a fish
But is she drinkin? There's alot of non alcoholic options. I dont even think she has a gut tbh I think she just is giving off the vibe. But as I say time will tell.

I think anything shes been doing is tactical. Girl hadn't a tit to her name and look at the size of them tonight and above the waist shots. Let's be honest she always has full length posed out photos for these occasions so if she's not pregnant then she's playing it up for attention now lol

irishgirl912

Its all very weird. Who calls their ex's child their child (unless in relationship years and helped raise them) never mind their child's brother when they haven't known each other long and basically all she had was a long distance relationship for less than a year. Bunny boiler. Even if they were still together it's weird.
If they are together I’d be surprised she doesn’t follow him on insta anymore, and no mention or sight of him all week on stories hmm so so weird