Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beautygirl

Id say she isnt but shes a gut from all the drinkin she does! Pure bloated n now shes trying d hide it n keep lookin thin!! No way is she pregnant shes drinkin like a fish

Reactions: 1

Beautygirl

Hahaha naw i cant stand her either n i know loads of others who cant either 🤣 she seems to b gettin worse now shes skinny (although i have d admit she looks great) but cani cope with the way they act i b so embarrassed watchin the stories! I stopped goin d them for my hair n makeup cos i was so uncomfortable way the chat in the salon

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Extremely weird, are they even together now? So see flies to England to spend time with his son!
Sounds to me like he got rid, an she wants him back, and then what does the real mother think?
No chance id be allowing her access if he were mine, and him, id move country, she knows where you are , scary Mary

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I don't think she's pregnant,
I think she will get pregnant she has mentioned before she would live another child

OhMyGaad

Her sister Natasha done my nails once they gossip about everyone, she use to do CMB hair aka Toni think they had abit of a fallout so I was told and she stopped going to her then
Their two daughters were BFFs for a while too then that stopped

VioletBear

VIP Member
I think she mentioned before about excess skin on her stomach so could be that. She doesn’t look pregnant at all to me and as for the boobs it’s probably the illusion of the dress the top is corseted and boned so makes
Chest area look rounder

VioletBear

VIP Member
Hang on, I’m a bit lost, that boy is her exes son??the one she was saying what an incredible bond there is between him and her daughter???