Patricia mc callion#glam.teamx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never let her near my hair, last I heard she was pissed as a fart doing someone's hair, made a balls of it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she would move tbh. She's been all in for him and living life around him and her daughters carted along really. I think she sees them as a unit now so time will tell.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen any Insta posts from her for ages so what the story regarding the new man?

I think anything shes been doing is tactical. Girl hadn't a tit to her name and look at the size of them tonight and above the waist shots. Let's be honest she always has full length posed out photos for these occasions so if she's not pregnant then she's playing it up for attention now lol

I think anything shes been doing is tactical. Girl hadn't a tit to her name and look at the size of them tonight and above the waist shots. Let's be honest she always has full length posed out photos for these occasions so if she's not pregnant then she's playing it up for attention now lol

Someone is on having a good read

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just for the record, I still think she is lol she wouldn't be showing very much and that was tea and water in front of her and less said about the wkd in front of her child.....she's also trying to hard to say she's not without saying it.
But time will tell I suppose 😊

Id say she isnt but shes a gut from all the drinkin she does! Pure bloated n now shes trying d hide it n keep lookin thin!! No way is she pregnant shes drinkin like a fish

Reactions: 1