Patricia mc callion#glam.teamx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only ever been renting the house she was in. There's been a for sale sign outside for a while now so landlord must have sold up and she's moved elsewhere.

Wasn’t it not so long ago she went halves with the landlord for new floors and stuff? Hope she’s found somewhere she likes and is happy with, would be tit to have to leave

Reactions: 1
Did she meet him when she went on that hen do to Liverpool? He popped up not long after that. If so she has moved quick with him considering the daughter has met him and I’m assuming that’s his son in the stories she’s posting? Couldn’t imagine moving that quick myself but sure we’re all different 🤣

She's quite the lady these days 🤣 must be sum act she putting on if she can't come on to social media and be herself the way she always was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thankgod to not see her bake all the time tbh. I think she did meet him in Liverpool as he appeared not long after and was around her child far too quickly (in my opinion) thats a big adjustment for a child who has been on her own mostly with her mother throughout her life. Any holidays have been to see him and stuff too, not just time with her daughter and she appears to have ditched her friends for him aswell. It's sad really that she would drop her whole life for a man. Next up will be moving over to live with him.

Reactions: 3
Thankgod to not see her bake all the time tbh. I think she did meet him in Liverpool as he appeared not long after and was around her child far too quickly (in my opinion) thats a big adjustment for a child who has been on her own mostly with her mother throughout her life. Any holidays have been to see him and stuff too, not just time with her daughter and she appears to have ditched her friends for him aswell. It's sad really that she would drop her whole life for a man. Next up will be moving over to live with him.
Probably scouting hairdressers etc for working when over there.also the kids meeting, it's all too soon in my opinion.
Why have the kids meet etc if not planning a move. Also should her daughter not be bk at school. Also changed herself gor a man.dint get me wrong glad not seeing the drunk tit. But you don't drop friends etc for a man.which appears has been done

Also you don't change yourself for

Reactions: 5
She seems to be over there more than him here Tbh
And she don’t seem to be patsy when with him ever
I was thinking the same, she's very quite on Instagram

I'm sure sat is a busy day in her salon, she seems to be away alot of weekends visiting her bf,,

Reactions: 1
Shes barely worked a full day in ages. And never bes busy on weekends anymore by the looks of things. Shes either home early or away with him. I dont know how shes sustaining herself and keeping the business open in the current crisis when she's not doing much business. Trisha was beautiful before weight loss, its just a pity she never felt it and she lost her personality along with her stomach in Turkey. Id say she's still with him but she's unleashed Patsy on him so he knows lol they seem more of a good time couple rather than a couple that's going to settle down together. Just the vibe I get.

Reactions: 4