Patricia mc callion#glam.teamx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say she isnt but shes a gut from all the drinkin she does! Pure bloated n now shes trying d hide it n keep lookin thin!! No way is she pregnant shes drinkin like a fish
But is she drinkin? There's alot of non alcoholic options. I dont even think she has a gut tbh I think she just is giving off the vibe. But as I say time will tell.

Seen her out about a month ago full as a bull n her stomach was big compared to the rest of her

Reactions: 1
I think she mentioned before about excess skin on her stomach so could be that. She doesn’t look pregnant at all to me and as for the boobs it’s probably the illusion of the dress the top is corseted and boned so makes
Chest area look rounder

I don't think she's pregnant,
I think she will get pregnant she has mentioned before she would live another child

I honestly don’t think her crowd would mind a drink when with child ! Don’t think she is tho

Reactions: 2
I didnt say she looked pregnant. I said her behaviours giving off the vibe that she may be. I never even thought her big before her surgery. I didnt have a bump til I was 5 months so stranger things have happened. Time will tell all.

Edit : I did say she didn't have a tit to her name and now she does - self proclaimed lol (can be a sign of pregnancy)
---

But for now I will say she doesn't look pregnant but id not be surprised if and when the announcement happens.

Last edited:
Glam Teams insta story there wishing Phils son a happy birthday and she can't wait to see him on Friday for a week of fun....so is it all rosy in the garden again ?

So strange but nearly like she wants people to be wondering.. like when people tag themselves in at A&E
She isn’t giving much away about her upcoming surgery

Does anyone else find the situation a bit weird.... my wains, brother sister etc
Its all very weird. Who calls their ex's child their child (unless in relationship years and helped raise them) never mind their child's brother when they haven't known each other long and basically all she had was a long distance relationship for less than a year. Bunny boiler. Even if they were still together it's weird.

Reactions: 4
Extremely weird, are they even together now? So see flies to England to spend time with his son!
Sounds to me like he got rid, an she wants him back, and then what does the real mother think?
No chance id be allowing her access if he were mine, and him, id move country, she knows where you are , scary Mary

Its all very weird. Who calls their ex's child their child (unless in relationship years and helped raise them) never mind their child's brother when they haven't known each other long and basically all she had was a long distance relationship for less than a year. Bunny boiler. Even if they were still together it's weird.
If they are together I’d be surprised she doesn’t follow him on insta anymore, and no mention or sight of him all week on stories hmm so so weird

Hang on, I’m a bit lost, that boy is her exes son??the one she was saying what an incredible bond there is between him and her daughter???