Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatgal_

I liked her before surgery but since then she can't get enough of her own reflection (or watching herself back probably). Being skinny seems to be the most important thing in the world or being in with the rest of this towns plastics. She doesnt see a night out as a good night unless she can't remember the majority of it, considering she has said she blacks out alot yet still drinks excessively when out. What sort of example is that to an impressionable teenager? Never mind her daughter but young ones that follow her. She thinks shes hilarious but people are more laughing at her than with her from what ive heard. Shes craving attention. It's a shame cause she actually was likeable before she tried too hard for the gram.

Reactions: 8

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Her behaviour is shocking

She's got so rough, in every way, her behaviour, looks, attitude

She's always blocked, she can't seem to have a night out, without being completely wrote off,

VioletBear

VIP Member
I don’t really mind Patricia but sweet lord, telling people to wrap up their hair while on Sunbeds as it damages your hair 🙈🙈 WHAT ABOUT YOUR SKIN!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dimebar24

Mutton dressed as lamb. No doubt she has the amazing body, that she paid for ! She looks like a little girl playing dress up. Act your age Patsy. What an amazing role model for her young daughter. Swiging shots (and the rest) and sleezing up to any man in her vicinity. Desperation or what. Rough is an understatement.

Reactions: 7

Hereforthefun1

Thankgod to not see her bake all the time tbh. I think she did meet him in Liverpool as he appeared not long after and was around her child far too quickly (in my opinion) thats a big adjustment for a child who has been on her own mostly with her mother throughout her life. Any holidays have been to see him and stuff too, not just time with her daughter and she appears to have ditched her friends for him aswell. It's sad really that she would drop her whole life for a man. Next up will be moving over to live with him.
Probably scouting hairdressers etc for working when over there.also the kids meeting, it's all too soon in my opinion.
Why have the kids meet etc if not planning a move. Also should her daughter not be bk at school. Also changed herself gor a man.dint get me wrong glad not seeing the drunk shit. But you don't drop friends etc for a man.which appears has been done

Also you don't change yourself for

Reactions: 5

Mac1808

Her house is ming ding..you can't polish a turd as they say! Her whole family is rough as toast they actually make me cringe the way they go on on her stories 🙈 she has definitely broke covid rules, she did my hair once and talks about everyone! And them metre long fingers 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find the situation a bit weird.... my wains, brother sister etc
Its all very weird. Who calls their ex's child their child (unless in relationship years and helped raise them) never mind their child's brother when they haven't known each other long and basically all she had was a long distance relationship for less than a year. Bunny boiler. Even if they were still together it's weird.

Reactions: 4

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I'm all for having a good time but is there any need to be doing shots and wine at 10am and vaping like it so cool. Great example for the young following she has
Absolutely no objection to anyone having a drink or two before they head off somewhere but Sambucca at stupid o'clock in the morning is just ridiculous imo. As if she won't be drinking enough over there anyway - going on like she's 18 instead of thirty odd - needs to give her head a wobble

• Heart

Justme1985

I unfollowed her a while ago cos I couldn't bear looking at the long scrawny fingers putting limes in her gob and then shouting woooohhhhhhh after a shot of tequila. But had to look have a look there now and Jesus her jaw 🙈 there's no denying that coke jaw ! She's a mess !

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I HATE sunbeds with a passion. there's no need for the use of them nowadays especially with so much good fake tan on the market. The dangers of them are well known and you know, if you know the risks and still want to go ahead and use them then you do you and all that but there's no need to show impressionable teenage girls who may follow you 🙈

Maybe I'm just old fashioned haha

• Heart

Justme1985

I think since she's lost all the weight and got more confidence, she's actually become a little cocky and full of herself and not likeable anymore.

Justme1985

She looks amazing ! And of course has so much more confidence ! I just find she seems to have changed lately. Her personality, just seems more full of herself. Have followed her a long time and always enjoyed watching her. Just lately she's been a bit annoying