Patricia mc callion#glam.teamx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for having a good time but is there any need to be doing shots and wine at 10am and vaping like it so cool. Great example for the young following she has

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm all for having a good time but is there any need to be doing shots and wine at 10am and vaping like it so cool. Great example for the young following she has
Absolutely no objection to anyone having a drink or two before they head off somewhere but Sambucca at stupid o'clock in the morning is just ridiculous imo. As if she won't be drinking enough over there anyway - going on like she's 18 instead of thirty odd - needs to give her head a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her behaviour is shocking

She's got so rough, in every way, her behaviour, looks, attitude

She's always blocked, she can't seem to have a night out, without being completely wrote off,

Reactions: 8
I liked her before surgery but since then she can't get enough of her own reflection (or watching herself back probably). Being skinny seems to be the most important thing in the world or being in with the rest of this towns plastics. She doesnt see a night out as a good night unless she can't remember the majority of it, considering she has said she blacks out alot yet still drinks excessively when out. What sort of example is that to an impressionable teenager? Never mind her daughter but young ones that follow her. She thinks shes hilarious but people are more laughing at her than with her from what ive heard. Shes craving attention. It's a shame cause she actually was likeable before she tried too hard for the gram.

Reactions: 8
Mutton dressed as lamb. No doubt she has the amazing body, that she paid for ! She looks like a little girl playing dress up. Act your age Patsy. What an amazing role model for her young daughter. Swiging shots (and the rest) and sleezing up to any man in her vicinity. Desperation or what. Rough is an understatement.

Reactions: 7
Sharing a video with her neice in the back of a moving car with no proper straps on her carseat 🙈

Reactions: 3
Around 2 mins and around her child. Woman has no sense. Also doin a Kourtney and watering herself down to keep him by the looks of things.

Reactions: 3
If you have to change yourself or how you are normally ( off insta, no mouthy nights out) then is it really a relationship that will work? Also far too early for meet the child/parents.barely knows him

Reactions: 2
I noticed that aswell she suddenly has a different personality now
Shes been obvious about it. Other than the glimpses of him for attention on her stories, there's been no being a mouth out drinking or posting silly things cause he is probably watching and she wants him to think shes something else. The mask will slip at some stage. Shes just desperate for a relationship/love, she has talked about that in the past which is perfectly fine but you shouldn't change yourself for anyone.

If you have to change yourself or how you are normally ( off insta, no mouthy nights out) then is it really a relationship that will work? Also far too early for meet the child/parents.barely knows him
Thats it exactly, see if it appeared that she had wised up then happy days but it's only happened cause shes met this fella. And I agree far far too early to be bringing your child into the middle of it. She barely knows him herself aswell (not saying he's a bad person cause obviously we don't know him) but he's a stranger and shes trusting him around the most precious thing in her life.

Last edited:
How do we know he’s a stranger? She’s maybe known him for awhile 🤷🏻‍♀️
Depends on how long a while is? Not even 2 months since Liverpool which is when she started going quieter. That's not long enough in my opinion to be brought around a child. Some people may differ in opinion which is fine but shes definitely not known him long.

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t seem to be from here either ! I used to like her .. fair play to her for trying to make something of herself but what’s with the being above everyone once the weight dropped off! Someone must no some goss on her and the new man 👀

Reactions: 1