Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a thread on here. I think she is a horrible woman
I hope this works this is the thread she’s vile

Reactions: 3
Was she having dramas with that Tracy winter
Yes they had a public dislike of each other and pashy got pregnant and then the stress got to her and she came off tik tok i dont know if she came back yet or not

Reactions: 1
Yes they had a public dislike of each other and pashy got pregnant and then the stress got to her and she came off tik tok i dont know if she came back yet or not
Ahh I remember her now
It that why she left?
Has she returned?
I hope the pregnancy went well

she had a little boy who was premature and in hospital for quite a while but his home now and doing well.

• Heart
I think it says a lot about Pashy that she gave up social media when it started to effect her negativity but old big gob still keeps going begging for likes 🤣

Big gob really gets on my last nerve i cant bear her
The fact shes still run ing her gob after pashy went is madness

Reactions: 1
I follow Pashy on Clapper and I have noticed that every time she uploads a video Tracy gets all crappy on her tik tok. Last week she kept randomly barking on about affairs! She goes on that much I do wonder if Tracy’s hiding something.

Oh god she's back! Looks like the whole family this time not just her. Is she going to stand in front of the great raymondo to hide his gut in every video? They're both ugly as sin

Reactions: 4
I found her, is she related to Tracey? They both sound the same. I am waiting now for the fireworks.

Reactions: 2
I said this from the start and I’ll say it again. I like pashy and I like the daughter but something about Ray gives me the ick. I feel like there’s definitely some control element going on 😩