Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Pashy obviously been playing around that she put up a DNA up between Ray and Lee my question is why didnt she do the DNA ion Ray then to prove he is the father. Anyone can type up a piece of paper
I like Tracey she is genuine she has copped a lot!!
She doesn’t deserve the treatment that she is getting Pashy is just jealous of Tracey that surely shines thru.
I said on the Tracey thread if it wasn't for your spelling , I'd swear you were Tracey , how is she genuine - I find her tacky , Venomous and unoriginal. Her cooking is 🤢 & all she does is slate Pashy imagine being almost 50 and sat slagging off a woman on tiktok everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Xbuttons27x

It maybe sounds horrible but she needs to lose weight and get some Botox not a lot but she looks a woman in late 40s. She seems a lovely woman but needs a little help
I think that’s a bit harsh, I actually quite like pashy and she looks like normal women her age we’ve just become so accustomed to seeing women full of Botox and fillers everyone looks exactly the same. She’s happy, she’s a lovely family and she’s a good mum. Her appearance is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pashy obviously been playing around that she put up a DNA up between Ray and Lee my question is why didnt she do the DNA ion Ray then to prove he is the father. Anyone can type up a piece of paper
She doesn’t deserve the treatment that she is getting Pashy is just jealous of Tracey that surely shines thru.
Do you know either of them personally or has Tracey manipulated you too?
Nobody knows if Pashy was playing away, it's only what Tracey said on her lives every day for the last 2 years, shes like a broken record.
In my opinion Pashy was backed into a corner and did the DNA to try and clear her name, she shouldn't have had to but Tracey is obsessed with Pashy and wont let it go so plastered Pashys private life all over the internet, Its Pashy who doesn't deserve the treatment she is getting and not Tracey.
Tracey is a vindictive bully in my eyes, her followers need to open their eyes and see the bigger picture. There is nothing genuine about her and there is definitely nothing to be jealous of, what has she got for anyone to be jealous of? Nothing, absolutely nothing! All she has is a nasty streak and a venomous tongue 😡

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Well there the roughest two looking travellers I've ever seen in my life and if they think they cook nice food they should get there eyes seen to. It's heart attack waiting to happen. Definitely wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face 🥴

Well she's needs a make over her hair is far too too dark for her skin tone and new wardrobe
Well Tracey, you aren't much to look at, yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that’s a bit harsh, I actually quite like pashy and she looks like normal women her age we’ve just become so accustomed to seeing women full of Botox and fillers everyone looks exactly the same. She’s happy, she’s a lovely family and she’s a good mum. Her appearance is irrelevant.
100% 👏👏👏
I dont think this is the place for body shaming either, shes your average Mum, messy bun, a mum tum and throw on whatever clothes come to hand in the morning and gets on with her day

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Wait she's went a done dna on her kid god she's as bad as the rest on TikTok she went and got her hair too dark
I think most people understand why she’s went and got the dna test done because that crackpot clown Tracy can’t stop talking shit about her, the woman is obsessed with Pashy and see if it was me she was sitting on lives constantly chatting shit I’d be at her door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Hf5684

She blocked me because I said ray is not a traveller because I went to school with him. I really did like her but now I think she is just fake. Ray is not a traveler that’s why they don’t live on a site and I’m sure there are more other reasons to. She doesn’t clean properly and al her tips are from other TikTok users. Her getting in the sun has gone to her head. I just think there is more to her and the way ray talks irritates the life out of me the accent is so put on

Reactions: 10

Xentos75

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
So I seen a on Tictok this morning Pasha's friend claiming she had Pasha's phone and she had her blocked so she could not see for an hour and her message to people is, She does so much for people so now is the time to repay her. its her birthday next week and if everyone puts up a fiver or something for her it would be brilliant, she has also added to her Amazon wish list if people would like the buy her a gift.
Bloody Cheek, why are people always after gifting on Tictok. I am sure she was put up to do that. and what does Pasha do for people I would love to know because she annoys the hell out of me. No woman in this day and age cleans as much while the hubby seems to be getting larger by the day.
And where is the poor dog that's what i want to know.
She said that she can barely read or wrote due to dyslexia. No it’s because she was most likely removed from school at age ten and been denied a proper education. It makes me sad that her daughter will probably have the same future.

Xbuttons27x

She's a rough looking woman I can say what I like she's rough looking does nothing to make her self look better. Her hairs too dark she looks about 48/49

Listen I didn't say go all 💯 I was meaning you improve what you have not make your self look worse

Her home and children are looked after, maybe she doesn’t have time to ‘improve what she has’ and if she’s happy why does she need too? Not everyone requires validation from internet strangers on their appearance. You absolutely can say what you like and I can call you out on it because I think it was unnecessary and harsh.

Have a blessed Christmas 🎅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
To me that's having to prove Tracey wrong she's just as bad as her mind that's what's wrong with travellers now if there not doing call outs there calling woman out and having to shame them it's all a competition now
Tracys been running her mouth long enough, Pashy hasn’t said a word, until now because the rumours are so extreme that she feels the need to defend her family. Tracey doesn’t get to just shit there chatting shit unchallenged? If someone was lying about me I’d call them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t make her just as bad, she’s been provoked and antagonised for months.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think most people understand why she’s went and got the dna test done because that crackpot clown Tracy can’t stop talking shit about her, the woman is obsessed with Pashy and see if it was me she was sitting on lives constantly chatting shit I’d be at her door.
Literally. I admire pashy in a way for doing it cos at least she’s shutting her up and giving her nothing to goss about. I’d rag her front door off never mind be at it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Literally. I admire pashy in a way for doing it cos at least she’s shutting her up and giving her nothing to goss about. I’d rag her front door off never mind be at it 😂
I think in a way she’s had to do it cos it’s getting how out of hand now and Tracy not only tells lies about her she’s got loads of people hating on her too

• Haha

hollybebe

I think pashy has kept it cool and classy for so long and now she has just exploded! It’s not fair on her and her family for cruel lies to be spread. Tracey is a wicked woman who talks about Pashy 24.7 it’s actually an obsession at this point. She needs help loool. Poor pashy

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I was just watching Sasha Fontaine on her live, she said Pasha is pregnant to some other guy not Ray. Wow.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
no idea why but I really enjoy watching Pashey and she’s local to me. But ray looks SO unhealthy. I’m a nurse and I know someone whose gonna have a heart attack when I see one. He’s so grey. His diet is horrific. His breathing. His size. And as much as I want to like Pashey… I want to know if Ray has a job? Or am I paying for all these takeaways and bottles of fabulous??!!