Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone check debscopper she is posting on Tictok and I'm sure she is talking about Pasha is her husband called Ray she seems annoyed to say the least

Reactions: 1
Can anyone check debscopper she is posting on Tictok and I'm sure she is talking about Pasha is her husband called Ray she seems annoyed to say the least
Had a nosey but cant see the one your referring too,I get the impression this lady thinks she is only talking to Chris and not the world 😜

Had a nosey but cant see the one your referring too,I get the impression this lady thinks she is only talking to Chris and not the world 😜
She was talking about Pashy is the name she used, also Gypsy Queen, but I think they have had a fall out big time.

What’s the story with this? Just found pashy on Clapper 🙈 I’m so invested but have no story 😫🤣

What’s the story with this? Just found pashy on Clapper 🙈 I’m so invested but have no story 😫🤣
Oh and apparently that debs is off her suede! Apparently she’s been stalking that major guy and he has no idea who she is! 🍿

Oh and apparently that debs is off her suede! Apparently she’s been stalking that major guy and he has no idea who she is! 🍿
Who is the guy she is stalking, I'm not sure but I can't seem to find her now.

Have any of yous seen all the drama with that divvy nikia Marshall and her husband Mike. She’s always slating gypsys and travellers

Reactions: 3