Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I seen a on Tictok this morning Pasha's friend claiming she had Pasha's phone and she had her blocked so she could not see for an hour and her message to people is, She does so much for people so now is the time to repay her. its her birthday next week and if everyone puts up a fiver or something for her it would be brilliant, she has also added to her Amazon wish list if people would like the buy her a gift.
Bloody Cheek, why are people always after gifting on Tictok. I am sure she was put up to do that. and what does Pasha do for people I would love to know because she annoys the hell out of me. No woman in this day and age cleans as much while the hubby seems to be getting larger by the day.
And where is the poor dog that's what i want to know.

Reactions: 5
So I seen a on Tictok this morning Pasha's friend claiming she had Pasha's phone and she had her blocked so she could not see for an hour and her message to people is, She does so much for people so now is the time to repay her. its her birthday next week and if everyone puts up a fiver or something for her it would be brilliant, she has also added to her Amazon wish list if people would like the buy her a gift.
Bloody Cheek, why are people always after gifting on Tictok. I am sure she was put up to do that. and what does Pasha do for people I would love to know because she annoys the hell out of me. No woman in this day and age cleans as much while the hubby seems to be getting larger by the day.
And where is the poor dog that's what i want to know.
She said that she can barely read or wrote due to dyslexia. No it’s because she was most likely removed from school at age ten and been denied a proper education. It makes me sad that her daughter will probably have the same future.

Reactions: 10
She said that she can barely read or wrote due to dyslexia. No it’s because she was most likely removed from school at age ten and been denied a proper education. It makes me sad that her daughter will probably have the same future.

I am sure I would know if someone took my phone.
I used to live near a Traveller camp.

Reactions: 1
i don’t mind her but she doesn’t have sound like linda la hughes hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The gifting tit is driving me mad I had to unfollow it’s a shame because I really liked her at first. She’s coming across big headed and poncy now 😩

Reactions: 5
She's posted a video today if young girls dancing, fair enough but I wouldn't be happy if my child was videoed and posted on tiktok

Reactions: 2
She blocked me because I said ray is not a traveller because I went to school with him. I really did like her but now I think she is just fake. Ray is not a traveler that’s why they don’t live on a site and I’m sure there are more other reasons to. She doesn’t clean properly and al her tips are from other TikTok users. Her getting in the sun has gone to her head. I just think there is more to her and the way ray talks irritates the life out of me the accent is so put on

Reactions: 10
Are they both still on TikTok? only I can’t see pashy or ray si maybe I’m blocked, no idea why u would have been though.

Reactions: 2
Apparently she closed her account. Her friend spoke about it and said she may come back at Christmas. Not even a thank you to her followers or an explanation, even after she received lots of gifted goods.

Reactions: 4