Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makesitup

VIP Member
Is there no rough looking of any culture or race? Give it a rest fuck sake 😂 it was the way it was worded and you know it. It’s so boring and always excuses because they are “gyspsies” and sure it’s ok to belittle them and make comments about their appearance.
I wasn’t disagreeing with you calm down! Annie said all travellers look after themselves and I was saying no they don’t!

Reactions: 2

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
The food they cook makes me feel sick, everything swimming in fat, boiled mince swimming in scum which they don’t even remove, it’s all gross. And why do they always eat Chinese food in their car, the car must reek of takeaways.
To be honest they must spend an absurd amount on take out food!
Does anyone know what greasy Ray does for a living?

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Do they ever eat anyway apart from greasy spoons or the Chinese take away? I’ve never once seen them eat at a nice restaurant, just the cheapest cafe selling the cheapest deep fat fried sausages 🤢.

Annue

VIP Member
Tracys been running her mouth long enough, Pashy hasn’t said a word, until now because the rumours are so extreme that she feels the need to defend her family. Tracey doesn’t get to just shit there chatting shit unchallenged? If someone was lying about me I’d call them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t make her just as bad, she’s been provoked and antagonised for months.
That's seems to be thing if they weren't on tik tok telling the world there business and Pashy loves begging in TikTok in what world would someone just give you a brand new iPhone 14. If I'm honest I don't see her or Tracy any different they both should be best friends

Annue

VIP Member
I've seen it all that car seat is too small for that baby ! Honestly is that the way you'd dress to go into church no way it's like she's been Cleanning all day and left her dirty clothes on

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Has she moved home? She’s talking about cleaning and sorting it but that is her life so I’m not sure.

Annue

VIP Member
I think I'd be looking to lose weight before I started getting things done to my face! She should get her double chin dissolved!!! I'm sorry but you can make yourse Look better not worse

makesitup

VIP Member
I might have worded it wrong but I was saying not everyone looks after themselves just because of the community they are from. She made a stupid statement saying Pashy should be like other travellers.
---
There are good and bad in every culture, race, religion etc, to me Pashy is just an ordinary stay at home Mum and if her appearance doesn't fit the standards of other people, so be it, to say she should lose weight over getting lip filler in my opinion is not on, we dont know her personally, well I dont but she could be struggling to lose weight or she could be happy in her own body, we are not to judge and I would never judge her because shes of a different culture to me, I actually like Pashy and her family, they come across as a little close knit family who get on with their day and mind their own business unlike that other one 🙄
---

No no no definitely not you, Pashys enemy I'm on about, I cant stand her
And yes I did mean Tracy winter 😂

Last edited:

Annue

VIP Member
Well there the roughest two looking travellers I've ever seen in my life and if they think they cook nice food they should get there eyes seen to. It's heart attack waiting to happen. Definitely wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face 🥴

No no no, no nice to see a normal woman with no shit in her face
Well she's needs a make over her hair is far too too dark for her skin tone and new wardrobe

Last edited: