Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've just dipped in the Tracy thread think I'm going to have to invest in this a bit more 😆 Tracy is saying it's fake and rumours of Ray in a fight tonight. How people can live with such drama in their life is beyond me.
Believe me it's a full time job keeping up with this drama 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Annue

VIP Member
I think that’s a bit harsh, I actually quite like pashy and she looks like normal women her age we’ve just become so accustomed to seeing women full of Botox and fillers everyone looks exactly the same. She’s happy, she’s a lovely family and she’s a good mum. Her appearance is irrelevant.
She's a rough looking woman I can say what I like she's rough looking does nothing to make her self look better. Her hairs too dark she looks about 48/49

I think that’s a bit harsh, I actually quite like pashy and she looks like normal women her age we’ve just become so accustomed to seeing women full of Botox and fillers everyone looks exactly the same. She’s happy, she’s a lovely family and she’s a good mum. Her appearance is irrelevant.
Listen I didn't say go all 💯 I was meaning you improve what you have not make your self look worse

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What’s the story with this? Just found pashy on Clapper 🙈 I’m so invested but have no story 😫🤣

Oh and apparently that debs is off her suede! Apparently she’s been stalking that major guy and he has no idea who she is! 🍿
Who is the guy she is stalking, I'm not sure but I can't seem to find her now.

Reactions: 1