Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xentos75

Calm your farm it looks like I hit a few nerves there peeps😂😂😂😂
We are all entitled to our opinion like it or lump it
Have a lovely day folks 👍😊

Reactions: 1

Annue

VIP Member
God you'd think they'd get a descent pans to cook with probably hoping to get some free pans

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Can anyone check debscopper she is posting on Tictok and I'm sure she is talking about Pasha is her husband called Ray she seems annoyed to say the least
Had a nosey but cant see the one your referring too,I get the impression this lady thinks she is only talking to Chris and not the world 😜

makesitup

VIP Member
She came off as she was pregnant and the stress of all the drama on the app was not helping her.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Can anyone check debscopper she is posting on Tictok and I'm sure she is talking about Pasha is her husband called Ray she seems annoyed to say the least

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Had a nosey but cant see the one your referring too,I get the impression this lady thinks she is only talking to Chris and not the world 😜
She was talking about Pashy is the name she used, also Gypsy Queen, but I think they have had a fall out big time.

Isitevenrealanymore

What’s the story with this? Just found pashy on Clapper 🙈 I’m so invested but have no story 😫🤣

What’s the story with this? Just found pashy on Clapper 🙈 I’m so invested but have no story 😫🤣
Oh and apparently that debs is off her suede! Apparently she’s been stalking that major guy and he has no idea who she is! 🍿

makesitup

VIP Member
You just bit me head off and literally called me racist! I like Pashy I wouldn’t say anything bad about her. The only travellers I comment on is Tracy because I don’t like her!