Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this from the start and I’ll say it again. I like pashy and I like the daughter but something about Ray gives me the ick. I feel like there’s definitely some control element going on 😩
Pashy is a kept woman and proud of it. She gets house keeping money from Ray, he buys her stuff she wants, reminds me of my parents in the 1960s , so he's definitely in control

Reactions: 4
Has she moved home? She’s talking about cleaning and sorting it but that is her life so I’m not sure.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only ever seen Tracy’s side of what was said because obviously Pashy left TT and Tracy’s lie detector, did Pashy ever comment about it?

Reactions: 1
She apparently got arrested for beating up a girl, this is according to Tracey Winter, funny that really, because she was posting her usual videos this morning.

Did you see the ms fibro ( lazy cow ) said Pashy has a restraining order on her

About bloody time

Is it bad that I’m gutted that her daughter talks just like them? She speaks in single short separate sentences just like her dad, there’s no flow in what she says, if you need understand what I mean.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen yesterdays video of Pashy having her flooring done. What is with Ray’s groin area? 🤨

I’ve just seen yesterdays video of Pashy having her flooring done. What is with Ray’s groin area? 🤨
Could be a hernia or part of his overhang ?? Not medical professional but he should get it seen two between that and her eyes that constantly bulge they a right pair

I thought thats just fat, ive watched the video a few time to have a good look, larger people get that males and females.