Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg where have I been?
I didn’t know Pascale or Kat for that matter had separated 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Have they both said anything???
I’m not shocked I’m just surprised I didn’t even suspect anything.
Definitely something happened in Paris with those six ….
---

Ok I have finally caught up ! Just a few pages and it’s all clear!
she has made quite a few hints regarding her new found single status!
I’m sure all this going out is because she is at home on her own most of the time or she does want to meet someone new !
That house is just now too much for her
And they've not long bought that house and it needs a LOT of work. Watch out for the For Sale sign.

Reactions: 1
Here we go , PR trip and loan car !!! No wonder they panic when they think they are going to stop being influencers, their whole life is based on been given free stuff!
And seeing her always with a drink in hand , either she doesn’t drink at all and pretends for the photos or the divorce has taken a toll

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here we go , PR trip and loan car !!! No wonder they panic when they think they are going to stop being influencers, their whole life is based on been given free stuff!
And seeing her always with a drink in hand , either she doesn’t drink at all and pretends for the photos or the divorce has taken a toll
I definitely think she’s drinking everything she shows, plus a lot more - as you said, alcohol seems to feature in most of her posts at the mo!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Those boots are awful. It’s fine until the boots. Maybe shes drinking before she gets dressed as well as every other god given hour of the day.

Reactions: 4
She’s got gifted an ooni pizza oven!!!! They’re so expensive !!! I really don’t understand how these gifts work!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And no father's day for her for her husband today.

I hope the boys enjoy the pizza oven when they're home alone with their mum gone out 6/7 evenings a week.

And no father's day for her for her husband today.

I hope the boys enjoy the pizza oven when they're home alone with their mum gone out 6/7 evenings a week.
Exactly !! Probably never any food in the house because the selfish witch is out 7 days a week getting free meals instead of feeding her kids
---
She’s got gifted an ooni pizza oven!!!! They’re so expensive !!! I really don’t understand how these gifts work!!!!
God I know. She even got gifted a 3k ring as well. Got posted once, never heard about it again though

Reactions: 2
Is she literally out every night? Or does it look like that? I’m exhausted after one night out and need a month to recover!
And she must posing with the drinks, no one can drink every night and then go for long walks with the dog in the morning! Unless you’re 20

Is she literally out every night? Or does it look like that? I’m exhausted after one night out and need a month to recover!
And she must posing with the drinks, no one can drink every night and then go for long walks with the dog in the morning! Unless you’re 20
She’s been out out at least 4 nights a week since before Christmas. I’d be dead 🤣

• Haha
This is why I think the boys must be living more with Neil than with her, she is literally hardly ever home by the looks of it. Or I guess it could be a 50:50 split of the childcare, and she just leaves them home alone quite a lot. I know they are teenagers now, but they still need parenting and some consistency in their lives, especially after going through their parents splitting up. Unfortunately Pascale seems to be on a mission to reclaim her pre-kids party girl lifestyle, and forget all her woes by drinking them away night after night with her fake besties. Mind you, she comes across as equally cold and fake herself, and as shallow as a puddle! She only seems to care about when the next night out or gifted freebie is!

Reactions: 1
I love how she said she hasn’t had her hair done in ages. I’m guessing she was waiting for the gifted appointment.

• Heart
Slightly amused to see the Neil gay stuff on here, that man is a massive ladies man and not a loyal one. Wouldn’t be surprised if he strayed too far this time.

• Wow