Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pascale’s put a story up saying she’s divorcing. As annoying as she is I do feel sorry for her as I would anyone experiencing a marriage breakdown.

Reactions: 3
She’s done a Kat and announced she’s going through a divorce as her Dms have been going crazy…
I wonder have they though, her DM's. Are people really going to ask you "oi, Pascale, are you getting divorced since you're on holidays with your two sons?"

Seems like she couldn't wait to get it out there, now she's got even more in common with her bestie! *insert excited squeeeeeel

Reactions: 4
She’s nevee going to afford to do that house up now? Surely ages going to have to go back to work full time?

Reactions: 1
She’s nevee going to afford to do that house up now? Surely ages going to have to go back to work full time?
No idea what her profession is but guessing she’ll be earning a helluva lot more begging on Instagram being an influencer than working 9 to 5.

She worked in financial services before - not sure what capacity. She only stopped comparatively recently.

Pascale, you're a knob.

State of her drunk dancing and all the girls at the table behind her literally ignoring her. Herself and Rae (whoever she is) love the wine life.

She sells on Vinted (all freebies she doesn’t want). Her reviews are quite poor, seems she can’t be bothered to post the items!

She worked in financial services before - not sure what capacity. She only stopped comparatively recently.
She was working as a Junior Paraplanner in London before becoming a full time « influencer »

• Wow
Is this a free holiday she’s having thanks to her friend? At least it’s not a free cruise for the whole family like the fashionable pan has had! I despair with these influencers !

Were they all on the same cruise? DMBL40, turquoiseflamingo etc. all seemed to be docking at the same places and yet didn’t mention each other!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sooo I think Pascale might have a new man 👀 she’s been tagging this guy Sonny McCartney a lot recently, and they’re away together on a freebie ‘PR’ night away now. I might be wrong and he’s just another gay BFF but she seems to be referring to him differently than the others! And yes he’s the nephew of Paul McCartney, so of course he’s very Insta-worthy, but I’m sure that has absolutely nothing to do with it 🙄
AND I’m sure the hotel DIDN’T just offer you a freebie, let’s re-phrase that shall we? More like you’ll have told them that Audi have loaned you a car to advertise and then you begged for a free night away with your (possible) new man, to show it all off and maybe let your ex hear about it . . . more like it??

Attachments

Why can’t these influences declare Ads correctly- they’re not PR loans / kindly gifted and all that rubbish - they’re Ads.

Tell me she didn't use both "this one" and "the boy did good". UGH. All we need now is a "hits different" and we'll have a hatrick :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wondered if she has a new chap. It seems very soon after her separation. Wonder if she had an affair 🤔

Wow, that does seem very quick. Since Kat beat her to the Divorce announcement she has to be one step ahead on the new relationship.