Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pascale Banks. The poor man's Kat Farmer.

She's a pure leech, sticks to all these new best friends like tit to a blanket. I'd doubt there's a sincere bone in her body.

Reactions: 7
Just looked at the post of her wearing the beret which is absolute comedy gold 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it wasn’t for her tit clothes that I recognise from previous boring posts, I’d think she lost her luggage as she looks a bleeping mess. Her make up and hair and just overall Ibiza vibe is seriously hitting different for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The same dry ass cracked lips as Kerry as well. Think a #ad for Vaseline is needed P you look washed up

Reactions: 1
The stuff she’s selling is a load of old tit. But my good that river island outfit, I can’t blame her for wanted to get rid

Being loaned thousands of pounds worth of jewellery for an event. Wait for the #gifted. Ugh

Wasn't she once gifted a pair of boots where all proceeds went to charity? Posted one photo never to be seen again. Hope if she sold them the profits went to the chairty .