Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was at Henley Festival (I am very local to it) - Audi are one of the corporate sponsors. I’m guessing she was just there on a freebie but it’s a hell of a treck from Sevenoaks and whilst I’ve been many times I wouldn’t travel that distance (and last night wasn’t the best lineup). God knows why she travelled all that distance. Her stories came across as quite trashy (esp in Rae’s where she was smoking). I did like her dress but v OTT for Henley Festival! The weather wasn’t great yesterday either.

Reactions: 4
It was at Henley Festival (I am very local to it) - Audi are one of the corporate sponsors. I’m guessing she was just there on a freebie but it’s a hell of a treck from Sevenoaks and whilst I’ve been many times I wouldn’t travel that distance (and last night wasn’t the best lineup). God knows why she travelled all that distance. Her stories came across as quite trashy (esp in Rae’s where she was smoking). I did like her dress but v OTT for Henley Festival! The weather wasn’t great yesterday either.
Trashy is totally spot on - look at the state of her here, and the way security are glaring at her. She looks like a complete arrogant hole, and also a train wreck in progress!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is probably feeling a bit broken if its true her ex was in Paris with another person.
I know I went a bit crazy with the partying when I broke up with my ex .

Reactions: 1
Trashy is totally spot on - look at the state of her here, and the way security are glaring at her. She looks like a complete arrogant hole, and also a train wreck in progress!
how provocative and clever! Someone’s desperately reliving their teens 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think she's admitted to her own divorce on Kat Farmers post. In the comments from Pascale "soo happy we had each other to ride this wave with!"

• Wow
Reactions: 2