Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Slightly amused to see the Neil gay stuff on here, that man is a massive ladies man and not a loyal one. Wouldn’t be surprised if he strayed too far this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And no father's day for her for her husband today.

I hope the boys enjoy the pizza oven when they're home alone with their mum gone out 6/7 evenings a week.

Kittymum33

It was at Henley Festival (I am very local to it) - Audi are one of the corporate sponsors. I’m guessing she was just there on a freebie but it’s a hell of a treck from Sevenoaks and whilst I’ve been many times I wouldn’t travel that distance (and last night wasn’t the best lineup). God knows why she travelled all that distance. Her stories came across as quite trashy (esp in Rae’s where she was smoking). I did like her dress but v OTT for Henley Festival! The weather wasn’t great yesterday either.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Reckon they are keeping it amicable. They have definitely gone their separate ways
I completely agree, I’m absolutely positive that they’ve split but they’re still friends and have seen each other over Xmas because of the boys.
I even had a random theory that Neil has come out as gay! Looking back through his tagged photos on Insta, he was heavily involved in celebrating Pride this year. As I say, I might be going completely off piste here (too much time off at Xmas to overthink ha ha) but was just a theory - would also explain them staying friendly!

• Haha

Yogaqueen25

Is she literally out every night? Or does it look like that? I’m exhausted after one night out and need a month to recover!
And she must posing with the drinks, no one can drink every night and then go for long walks with the dog in the morning! Unless you’re 20

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
More pushing of the "preloved" stuff this past few weeks.
"Surprised this is still available!" Oh, do one! It's an ugly secondhand PU coat.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
She does attach herself to "bigger" personalities. She seemed to have a genuine friendship with Victoria Genevieve, but dumped her the minute she was tempted into buying followers and dancing with Kat Farmer. Pascale is most definitely dull: personality and content.

SweaterWeather

It’s really a fucking joke on the gift front considering the climate we are living in, nurses striking for fair pay and her just gift gift gift, gifted getting pissed, gifted dinner. When she was ill and not able to continue her daily drinking schedule you could tell all she did all day was just open all her freebies and continued posting from her sick bed.

Is she literally out every night? Or does it look like that? I’m exhausted after one night out and need a month to recover!
And she must posing with the drinks, no one can drink every night and then go for long walks with the dog in the morning! Unless you’re 20
She’s been out out at least 4 nights a week since before Christmas. I’d be dead 🤣

• Haha