Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So cringe. My 19 year old nieces and their friends wouldn't behave like that.

Get a grip ladies. Lay off the sauce a little and stop making a show of yourselves.

Reactions: 5
Thanks. What a dullard in actions and her clothes choices. She’s a social climber who binned off her BFF to lick the arses of the bigger fashion floggers.

Reactions: 4
She’s done a Kat and announced she’s going through a divorce as her Dms have been going crazy…
I wonder have they though, her DM's. Are people really going to ask you "oi, Pascale, are you getting divorced since you're on holidays with your two sons?"

Seems like she couldn't wait to get it out there, now she's got even more in common with her bestie! *insert excited squeeeeeel

SweaterWeather

I think I’m just going to avoid Instagram today I’m sick of all the self congratulatory posts from the shameless 6 already. Whether it’s TMLS writing all her happy things and not including all her affiliate payments or pascale with her meme quotes. Fucking bore off my god get over yourselves.

• Heart

BedheadEd

Bit offensive to her sons to describe the trip with the just on the scene boyfriend as ‘the best time with the best human’

• Haha
  • Sick