Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s had a productive morning, as she’s been for a run, had a shower and put her lunch in the oven 😱😂 these instahuns are on a different planet. Most working woman, do that before actually dashing off to work, not to then sit and eye fuck themselves in front of a mirrror, playing with all the gifted makeup they’ve blagged 🤷‍♀️ Tone. Fuxking. Deaf!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes it's all Kat at the moment. I don't know what Kat sees in her she's so boring. Theres no way she could ever venture into tv or podcasts she's got no personality at all. Her content is so dull x
She’s like watching paint dry. Even watching her makeup tutorials and all the other shit is so boring and depressing. She looks miserable. But when on a night out getting pissed or getting free stuff. She’s having the 1 millionth best night of her life.

• Haha
  • Heart

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Her and her husband were a very regular looking family judging by the weeding pics. A bit plain, she’s looks boring af, tbh. Nothing wrong with that, mind. Then she’s jumped on the insta bandwagon by dressing a particular way, owning a particular breed of dog and bought followers and now she’s an influencer 😴🥱

She rode off of the back of her initial IG friend VictoriaGenevieveStyling. Then jumped ship to Kat Farmer. Pascale really has zero personality.

Back on holiday again with Sonny hey. What about your 14 year old boys pascale. What about school. I mean as long as you’re living your best life.. no fucks given. This woman is embarrassing.

Miss Fanny

Pascal has posted with a tittle east london blondes which made me laugh out loud!!! Middle aged housewives from the Home Counties wearing the same uniforms of every other wannabe her age ! So very sad !

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
If he’s come out then surely the grass being greener isn’t reeeeeeally the issue! 😂

• Haha

Gracie11

Do we think maybe raving at Tomorrowland was a gig she should have turned down? She looks so out of place and awkward like even she knows it’s not for her. The descriptions are a bit meh too. Feels like she living a bit of a lie at the moment.
Honestly I’ve been cracking up at her posts all day - how bloody awkward does she look and ugh Sonny’s such a man-child
---

• Haha
Always posting that she’s happy to be reunited with the dog but always happy to leave it with someone. Same with the kids though eh. Priorities and all that.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Such a social climber tagging him in her stories. Making my toes curl!
Totally, she’s absolutely loving that he’s a McCartney isn’t she! She’s probably envisioning cosy family gatherings at Christmas already 🤣
And in case anyone missed it, I had to point out just how tragic cool our Pascale is - look, she sprinkles cocaine and heroin on her dinner, that’s just how rock n roll she is! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Oh yes it's all Kat at the moment. I don't know what Kat sees in her she's so boring. Theres no way she could ever venture into tv or podcasts she's got no personality at all. Her content is so dull x
All the other huns are still married though I think? Kat has also split with her husband (she hasn’t announced it but clear as day - same as Pascale) so they are clearly bonding over being single party girls again 🤦🏼‍♀️ never mind all the kids left at home who seemingly never see their mums any more as Pascale and Kat are out every night at the opening of an envelope!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Pascale on her birthday last year ‘I always wear red on my birthday’ - swipe up for my dress.
Pascale on her birthday this year: not wearing red.

• Haha