Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymum33

She’s filmed numerous things where she’s sitting there letting the dog chew cushions on the sofa or her v expensive (gifted) Rae Feather slippers - it’s always shocked me that she thinks it’s ok. If she happily lets the dog chew some of her shoes as far as he’s concerned he can chew any. We have a dog and they’ve never been allowed to chew anything or go upstairs and as a result is trustworthy.

Reactions: 4

CecBear

Life is one big party for Pascal at the moment. Also has she morphed into mum life styled, they look like the same person !

loubylou50

VIP Member
All the chid Parisian folk staring at these desperate housewives as they got louder and more intolerable through the evening 🤣
And I definitely feel that at some point we’re going to get a bland little story from Pascale about how she and her husband have amicably split, still best of friends for their boys, respect our privacy blah blah blah

Attachments

BedheadEd

Mortified for her and also her 2 sons who likely don’t wish to see their mother snogging the face off someone all over Instagram.

loubylou50

VIP Member
It was at Henley Festival (I am very local to it) - Audi are one of the corporate sponsors. I’m guessing she was just there on a freebie but it’s a hell of a treck from Sevenoaks and whilst I’ve been many times I wouldn’t travel that distance (and last night wasn’t the best lineup). God knows why she travelled all that distance. Her stories came across as quite trashy (esp in Rae’s where she was smoking). I did like her dress but v OTT for Henley Festival! The weather wasn’t great yesterday either.
Trashy is totally spot on - look at the state of her here, and the way security are glaring at her. She looks like a complete arrogant arsehole, and also a train wreck in progress!

Attachments

• Wow

loubylou50

VIP Member
Has anyone else wondered whether the boys are actually living mainly with Pascale’s ex husband now? I know they’re teenagers, but she’s literally never at home - the night before last she was away again, then last night straight back out in London to an event! I just can’t help wondering if she now only has the boys at weekends, or at least less than half the week?

SweaterWeather

If it wasn’t for her shit clothes that I recognise from previous boring posts, I’d think she lost her luggage as she looks a fucking mess. Her make up and hair and just overall Ibiza vibe is seriously hitting different for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Omg how embarrassing. But I bet you thought that Neil is pissing out with his mates as well. Who’s got the dog this time. She’s a shit mum, end of

Twooooo

Started with the oasis ads now. How long until these “favourites” are being sold off unworn.

• Wow

SweaterWeather

Do we think maybe raving at Tomorrowland was a gig she should have turned down? She looks so out of place and awkward like even she knows it’s not for her. The descriptions are a bit meh too. Feels like she living a bit of a lie at the moment.

raaraat

I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m shocked by how much stuff they get sent to them. As I can see Pascale when not drinking or hungover is just opening gifts for herself all day

SweaterWeather

Oh god it’s so embarrassing she’ll literally hang around with anyone. And Jefferson hacks parents obviously don’t have Instagram as they’re octogenarians so I’ll just tag him as god forbid people think I’m hanging just any old people, must let people know they have clout.

It reeks of desperation. She’s defo split up but her husband isn’t her only family. Who is dog sitting her beloved Ziggy, is she ever actually present for her boys. she literally cannot say No to anything.