Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
What one Earth is this girl on?? Her post last night saying IG are trying to sabotage her page as her grid post hardly had any likes. Then She said she’s So sad as she REALLY liked that outfit so was just going to delete it and go to bed. DESPERATE BINT!

Purely sharing for likes and if there’s not enough likes, delete. We’re in the midst of a fucking recession and global pandemic and you’re sad because your flares barely got any likes.

Thank god there’s a post on her. Someone shared something in Pan or mumlifestyled or ivycocos thread as she said she always wears red on her birthday so they went through her old pics and never once has she worn red on her previous birthday pics.

So many large accounts moaning about their engagement. It may have something to do with people's priorities in a pandemic OR you're just dull.

Reactions: 4
So can someone help me out. How on earth is going to looks at and drive cars a work event? I am confused. How does it work and how would you get paid for it. It just doesn’t sound like work. I don’t get all these car companies contacting her. She’s not exactly super car blondie

SweaterWeather

Now it all makes sense, she went out every night for the whole month of December because her sheets weren’t the best gifted cotton! Silly us.

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
She desperately wants to be cool and edgy, but yet she’s just so bland and dull - it’s funny really!

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
And yet more Oasis brand ambassador promos! It's all love this, obsessed with that and "super cute"! A few days ago she had another sale of brand new clothes with tags on her pre-loved page. How is this OK? I contacted both Sweaty Betty and Oasis last time and was deafened by their silence. I guess they're not bothered what actual PAYING customers think? I've spent a fortune at Sweaty Betty in the last couple of years...not any more. (n)

Personally, I think selling so many gifted items for cash shows a lack of integrity. Doesn't show the brand in a good light either, if they're not bothered, and it's just rude not to reply. I know, in principle, if you receive a gift you're then free to deal with it as you please. However, influencers are usually paid AND get the item for free and then get more money from swipe ups. Then there's all the gushing and the swooning about how great the item is. To then sell it as new with tags seems so brazen, and contemptuous of those who spend their hard earned cash.

Yet another brand to add to the No Thanks Luv, list. 👋

SweaterWeather

Those boots are awful. It’s fine until the boots. Maybe shes drinking before she gets dressed as well as every other god given hour of the day.

loubylou50

VIP Member
FFS is this woman ever at home?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can only hope her boys are having plenty of quality time at their dad’s house, rather than being left alone all this time. I mean I know they’re teenagers, but teens still need their parents around, in fact equally as much as when they were tiny in my experience having 3 of them!

Attachments

• Wow

Furloughedhousewife

They’ve not been together since Paris as the shameless six I don’t think.

It was Jefferson Hacks parents wasn’t it? 🙈🙈 so fucking desperate.

she’s defo dumped the lower level influencers for Kat, think she’s done that before though.
Yes didn't she do it to Victoria Genevieve when she first came on the scene?