Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Hear hear, I too support woman and mums and think it must be really hard for her at the moment coming out of a marriage however teenagers are difficult and in many ways it’s tougher bring the parent or a teen than a toddler. I appreciate she’s making hay while the sunshine’s with this social media life but surely she could be more present with her kids and spend more time with them than she manages to do.can’t help but feel they must feel abandoned by her as she enjoys her new life and new man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Emma Rose has hair like a helmet and spends her life going to events, making awkward reels and afflinking the disgusting amount of freebies she gets sent. There’s not much to separate them but I find Pascale slightly less irritating.
And forever ‘obsessed’ with any new item which you’ll never see again. Constant adds, constantly gifted, constant campaigns flogging Next jeans but you’ll only ever see her in her £200+ agolde jeans!

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
Those finger tattoos, Katherine Ormerod also has them, are this decade's tramp stamps.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
It was hardly the glamouress, sex fest that she wanted us to believe it was.

It was a freebie cruise, and they were hanging about with a load of other influencers. Looked painful

loubylou50

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen all the many Paris insta stories? WTAF 😳 I am mortified watching them out in that fancy restaurant, I’m cringing so hard I’m almost inside out! 🤣 All those poor people around them trying to have a nice meal out, did you catch the looks on some of their faces?! And was that a waiter that one of her Insta-twat friends grabbed round the neck as he walked past? 😳 I want to go and shout “Brits abroad aren’t all like this I promise!”
They are fast becoming parodies of themselves . . .

• Heart

Linkylu

Chatty Member
I honestly think her boys might have chosen to live primarily with their dad? She got back from her cruise last week and went straight on that gifted night away, then spent last weekend with Sonny and now it seems like she’s been out every night this week - including 2 events in one day yesterday! It’s not normal behaviour, even if your kids are teens! I have teenagers myself and they need you in different ways, but sometimes even more than when they were small 😕
so true, I’m all for mums having fun and divorce can be really hard, but neglecting your kids like that and not being present at all is awful, they will be processing and dealing with stuff too. Selfish immature cow flaunting her new relationship like a teen.

Deevee47

VIP Member
What an absolute dick she is tagging JH!! I am
Mortified for her. Has she no shame!!?!?!

pinkrobot

VIP Member
It’s beyond tragic. She doesn’t even follow Jefferson Hack but @s him on her story as if she knows him. His parents have my deepest sympathy at being stuck in a box with these vacuous airhead idiots.

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
I honestly think her boys might have chosen to live primarily with their dad? She got back from her cruise last week and went straight on that gifted night away, then spent last weekend with Sonny and now it seems like she’s been out every night this week - including 2 events in one day yesterday! It’s not normal behaviour, even if your kids are teens! I have teenagers myself and they need you in different ways, but sometimes even more than when they were small 😕

Attachments

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
Gifted Botox ? 🙄 really?
After the gifted microbladed eyebrows a couple of weeks ago too!! How on earth does she manage to grab herself so many freebies?!
Oh and someone who is sooo dull really shouldn’t go for Botox - she lacks so much personality, how will we ever know what she’s feeling without facial expressions!!🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I guess you just have to chuckle at the performance. Now Wallis do the perfect active wear. "Totally obsessed" enthuses the Sweaty Betty brand ambassador. 😄

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
She is such a prick! Remember when she stood next to Mark Ronson's (I think) parents and tagged him? THE. SHAME.

• Haha
Surely she must be absolutely raking it in or am I wrong. I really don’t see the fascination with her though. She’s got a mouth like a puppet from spitting image, drinks like a fish. I really don’t understand what she’s being paid for. Oh and completely neglects her kids.
---
FFS she’s come back from her #gifted cruise and gone literally straight on to another freebie night away! Kids - what kids?! She’s never with her boys any more! All her attention is on her new ‘boy’ - sad really 😕
No doubt they are home alone whilst Neil is away with the new girlfriend and she’s away with the toy boy. Wonder what the grandparents think about it, if they were mine I would be Fking fuming

SweaterWeather

They’ve not been together since Paris as the shameless six I don’t think.

It was Jefferson Hacks parents wasn’t it? 🙈🙈 so fucking desperate.

she’s defo dumped the lower level influencers for Kat, think she’s done that before though.