Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone follow Polly sayer? She was recommended on another thread, so I gave her a follow and I liked her at dirst, but now she’s beginning to get on my tits. I think she asks herself some of the weekly style questions… she’s not very inclusive, either. Someone will ask for a wedding guest outfit where their arms are covered. So she’ll recommend a long sleeved dress, but is ridiculously short. Feel like she only aims at very slim girls like herself. Well, you look like Gollum, hun.
Never heard of her and honestly couldn't follow her with those brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

loubylou50

VIP Member
Is she literally out every night? Or does it look like that? I’m exhausted after one night out and need a month to recover!
And she must posing with the drinks, no one can drink every night and then go for long walks with the dog in the morning! Unless you’re 20
This is why I think the boys must be living more with Neil than with her, she is literally hardly ever home by the looks of it. Or I guess it could be a 50:50 split of the childcare, and she just leaves them home alone quite a lot. I know they are teenagers now, but they still need parenting and some consistency in their lives, especially after going through their parents splitting up. Unfortunately Pascale seems to be on a mission to reclaim her pre-kids party girl lifestyle, and forget all her woes by drinking them away night after night with her fake besties. Mind you, she comes across as equally cold and fake herself, and as shallow as a puddle! She only seems to care about when the next night out or gifted freebie is!

Reactions: 1

Miss Fanny

Her post about her kids wanting to hang out with her ! Ffs shes taken them shopping in supreme ! Spoilt teens more like !

loubylou50

VIP Member
Isn't she one of the many "Ooo, I'm so excited to tell you I'm a brand ambassador for Sweaty Betty" gang? She's certainly in a paid partnership with them. Now selling brand new, still with tags on, SB stuff on her pascales.preloved page. She raved about that yellow set! Am I being a stupid bugger or is that just too much? Paid, free stuff, sell it on for extra cash...preposterous! 😠
Yes you’re right she is a brand ambassador for Sweaty Betty! Wonder what they’d make of her selling it all on, can’t imagine they’d be that impressed?!

loubylou50

VIP Member
Yes, she is!
Are they together? Does anyone know anything?
She must be in heaven
They definitely look like they are, the screenshots I posted last week from her stories showed them staying overnight at that gifted hotel together, and him cooking her dinner the next night too. I don’t get the vibe that he’s another of her gay best friends!

SweaterWeather

She’s non stop, it’s crazy. Whats that cryptic post all about from Kat too, they always tag everyone they’ve been out with so wonder if they were getting sugar daddied up or swinging or something. 🤣🤣