Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How do we know Kats having marriage trouble? I love her but must have missed it. I thought her marriage was rock solid.

I did think the getting together on Christmas Day was weird.
Go over to her tattle post, lots about it discussed there. But basically, endless trips away, lots of pics of her drapped over other men, no wedding ring for months, no mention of him at all for months, no mention or sight of him for her 50th bday party, and a recent story slagging him off re childcare responsibilities. She’s defo a single Pringle like Pascale.

Reactions: 2

BedheadEd

Crikey her current posts are not selling Bulgaria to me as a ski holiday destination. Far too much grey slush!

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the Insta stories of Pascale and her obnoxious friends at the Next A/W preview event last night? They remind me of the worst cool-girl crowd at school, always trying desperately to be centre of attention whilst everyone else in the room is rolling their eyes at them 🙄

I’m curious now
---
Isn’t he living his best gay life in east London? Assume the boys go to school in seven oaks, so not sure how that works? Unless she leaves them home alone? They’re 14/15 right? Still in need of a parents presence.
It looks like she’s in a new relationship

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzymint

VIP Member
What is it with these Sweaty Betty Leggings 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously it’s crotch shots galore from her and Beggy Lee , do we need sparkly leggings for a dog walk , wearing a different coat almost every single day ... don’t forget to Swipe Up & or Use her code 😉

Reactions: 1
Omg where have I been?
I didn’t know Pascale or Kat for that matter had separated 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Have they both said anything???
I’m not shocked I’m just surprised I didn’t even suspect anything.
Definitely something happened in Paris with those six ….
---

Ok I have finally caught up ! Just a few pages and it’s all clear!
she has made quite a few hints regarding her new found single status!
I’m sure all this going out is because she is at home on her own most of the time or she does want to meet someone new !
That house is just now too much for her
And they've not long bought that house and it needs a LOT of work. Watch out for the For Sale sign.

I don’t know why, and I might be completely wrong, but I’m starting to wonder if Pascale’s split from her husband? She hasn’t mentioned him on stories for ages, and the lady grid post photo of him was 1st July. She also isn’t wearing her wedding rings any more 🤔 I stand corrected if I’m wrong obviously, just something that occurred to me!

She hasn't appeared on my feed for months actually. I'd forgotten about her. They did always appear to be very "together" and lovey dovey. I hope that's still the case.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Goodness. Just seen her latest post. What an utter chav - all those labels shouldn’t be worn at once. No class - looks like a bridge & tunnel person

And I definitely feel that at some point we’re going to get a bland little story from Pascale about how she and her husband have amicably split, still best of friends for their boys, respect our privacy blah blah blah
For sure. Bet her management 🤣 ( rolled my eyes whilst writing that). Have told her to hide it for now. How sad.