Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I spotted him there - I definitely think he was just spending some family time with her and the boys over Xmas / NY as they’re still on friendly terms. Other than Xmas, she hasn’t mentioned him for months or worn her rings either. Wonder how long before she starts doing #ads for high end dating sites or #gifted singles holidays 🤣🤣🤣
I’m still buying the he’s come out theory.

Reactions: 3

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She’s thrown a hissy fit because she received messages yesterday about her dog licking ice cubes and being in the heat too much.
Really aggressive response from her essentially saying ‘don’t message me’.

so let me get this right Pascale, you only want messages, comments that blow smoke your arse right?

• Wow

Jazzyp22

I'm shocked at the amount of free gifts she's been sent recently!

I've always thought she hasn't done much to the house has she. I'm sure they were ripping the kitchen out not long ago but not heard anything since.

Deevee47

VIP Member
It’s the ‘boy’ comment… she probably likes him to call her mama in bed. 🤢QUOTE="it’s not been changed?!, post: 16951392, member: 44249"]
When she calls him a handsome boy, it gives me the ick.
[/QUOTE]

Kittymum33

Pascale’s put a story up saying she’s divorcing. As annoying as she is I do feel sorry for her as I would anyone experiencing a marriage breakdown.

loubylou50

VIP Member
What a self-entitled knob she is - on her stories today, someone was getting rid of this toy tractor so she thought it would be funny to ride it home 🙄 yeah you’re soooo hilarious Pascale, so wild and crazy - not a thought for some poor child who could actually have made good use of that! Oh no, anything to create fUn CoNtEnT for the ‘gram!
4B4B30B3-55F4-4925-9AA8-7F68B7915766.jpeg

• Wow
She really needs to rethink her career choices. She just doesn’t have any spark on camera. I don’t think she has any real followers, just bought bots and other instahuns. So no idea why she gets ads!?? She’s just marketing to other huns, who are doing the same ads and won’t buy the shit, as they would have been already gifted it 🤷‍♀️ These brands are dumb 🙄

Jazzyp22

She would be more likeable and relatable if she was honest instead of trying too hard to be this wild party girl. We can all see through it anyway.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Does she ever actually wear anything that Oasis give her to plug , so much comes up for sale on her Preloved selling page with tags still attached 🤔