Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loubylou50

VIP Member
He looks like a child. #shudder. He does fuck all for me.
Same! Pascale is very much staking her claim on him though isn’t she - probably partly for her ex Neil’s benefit, but also she is clearly desperate for it to be known that she’s (loosely) associated with the McCartney family!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
😱😱 did Pascale admit to doing it or ignore?!

Never mentioned it. Just went "partying" with Doesmybumlook40 . I think Victoria was genuinely upset. During lockdown Pascale started hanging out with the lockdown breakers: LifewithIvyCoco, FashionablePan and another pregnant account. I think Kat (DMBL40) wasn't up for baby showers.

Dizzy

VIP Member
What in the name of ever living fuck is that 'active wear' story? My eyes

She has a perfectly good figure but that skintight outfit makes her look lumpy and the colour makes her look dead. As for 'wearing it out lunch after Pilates', I'm speechless. Please do not do that. Nude coloured leggings should not be worn in public, they make the wearer look like a naked mole rat.
Hahahahaha! I’ve not even seen it and I’m already laughing 😂

• Haha

SweaterWeather

She was doing it for someone. Really sad she’s not just had a NYE moment with him and secure enough to live in the moment. Start as you mean to go on I guess

HarleyC

Anyone else think it’s weird and inappropriate to take a photo of your teenage boy outside a strip club? I dunno, I think she tries far too hard to be cool.
hadn’t seen those matching tattoos. Jesus, she needs to get a grip and grow up a bit, she’s like a teenager shouting about her first love.🧡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

loubylou50

VIP Member
Mother of the year award right here 🙄 FFS when is she going to actually step up and parent her poor boys! Imagine spotting your mum like this on social media! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
I've unfollowed. I've teenagers in my life if I need to see that shite of tagging her new boyfriend in every single thing. What the hell does she actually do for a living?!

Jazzyp22

Yes definitely something going on. There has been a few things lately, She mentioned the other day that her step Dad took the boys to football, she always seems to be sat on the sofa alone and on her last post she's replied to thefashionable
plan .. thanks for being my wing woman :unsure: x

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
OMG, the fringe! 😀 The amount of time and faffing she's wasted on those 5 strands. It was meant to be a major style change and she's not shut up about it since. It looks nice like this but not like that and she's getting used to it. I swear fewer f***s have been given about a new baby/pet.

• Haha

SweaterWeather

I mean it’s not concrete, Kerri goes on holiday all the time without mr coco but I do believe it’s yet another inference that P & N are not together. It is not nice situation but I think she needs to just address it rather than 5 million not so subtle clues…. Think of the engagement P!

SweaterWeather

Just googled Sonny McCartney out of interest and he had a motorbike accident. He had to have his leg below the knee amputated.
Pretty sure she already managed to gram that actually thinking about it. She did a pic of their feet. 🤷🏼‍♀️ that neck nuzzling mirror pic is so cringe. Surely it’s very early in the relationship to be documenting it like that.

• Sick

Jazzyp22

Her content at the moment is dire, god knows who would want to work with her. Wonder what's happening with her house surely she cannot afford that on her own.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Such basic chavs screaming out the hotel window. I still think Pascale isn’t with her husband anymore. She’s out all the time without him. And since we’ve commented on here, she’s weirdly made reference to him
Being out/ working late. Might be wrong. But getting the newly single vibe from her.
I agree, I’ve wondered about it on here and I might be getting it totally wrong but like you I just get that vibe from her too! She was always out with him, always tagging him etc. I wonder if it was an amicable break up and they’ve stayed friends, hence why still liking each others posts sometimes? 🤔 Or maybe I’m reading too much into it ha ha 🤣

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Sadly you would need to get in touch with the marketing side of Sweaty Betty etc and not just their customer services. They employ outside media agencies who are responsible for contacting the instagrammers etc. They purely look at their numbers and not their true engagement or whether they are the right look/person for their brand, which is why the vast majority of Instagrammer pay for their followers. Its a complete joke I know but trust me..I know!

• Heart