Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Party girl Pascale is on a slippery slope. How will she get away with not admitting they've split up, over Christmas, on Instagram.

All the usual Ziggy/Neil/new house/how much she loves her boys posts have been replaced with try hard look how much fun (mess, quite frankly) I am. It's car crash TV.

Reactions: 3

Linkylu

Chatty Member
It's the "gud (insert long space) mawnin" for me 🤣

Watching her is like watching paint dry.
😂 dead behind the eyes and dead delivery, just don’t understand how someone so lacking in personality got where she is. As someone else said, maybe she bought followers and we all know brands are stupid and go for quantity over quality.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I'm thinking that a lot of it is a front and she doesn't actually drink that much. If she was caning it every night chances are her face/skin would look like shit by now and she wouldn't be up doing pilates at 7 in the morning. I reckon she's out "partying" without actually partying very hard.

Did anyone see her comment on Danielle Vaniers (I think that's her name) post about sex toys?!

• Wow

Dollyp

Chatty Member
So she obviously doesn’t understand tier 4 ‘stay at home’ message/instruction ... what a dick she is!!!! But then again she needed sea air ... I bet the junior doctors working in A&E at the moment would love it too! What a tool she is!!!

raaraat

Her stories looked sleazy tonight with her boozing on the bed. Alcohol in every shot it’s a bit much, surely brands don’t like that

loubylou50

VIP Member
I'm thinking that a lot of it is a front and she doesn't actually drink that much. If she was caning it every night chances are her face/skin would look like shit by now and she wouldn't be up doing pilates at 7 in the morning. I reckon she's out "partying" without actually partying very hard.

Did anyone see her comment on Danielle Vaniers (I think that's her name) post about sex toys?!
Here it is for anyone who hasn’t seen it - Pascale is so obviously living the single / party girl life now, I’m amazed no followers seem to have commented asking yet!

Attachments

• Sick

Kittymum33

Why can’t these influences declare Ads correctly- they’re not PR loans / kindly gifted and all that rubbish - they’re Ads.

loubylou50

VIP Member
As if she’d shop in oasis. Why do her followers believe this utter crap 🙄
She is so utterly bland and personality-less that I don’t think she has any of her own tastes or opinions - she just takes whatever money or freebies are offered! It is crazy how someone so dull has 1000s of Insta followers! 🤔🤣