Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She hasn’t mentioned/tagged Sonny McCarthy for a few days 👀
---
Actually scratch that comment 🤣 just seen she’s off to Liverpool for the weekend, meeting the parents maybe 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I love how she said she hasn’t had her hair done in ages. I’m guessing she was waiting for the gifted appointment.

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
I don't know anything about Pascale's home life/marital status and I think she's an insipid freebie loving cling on who's clearly partying quite hard at the moment but she doesn't owe it to anyone to give the low down on her personal life. I know these twats splash it all over IG when things are good but I have more respect for someone who actually keeps these things private.

Yes sure hun. Says the woman who is out every fucking night 🤣
Makes you wonder how long she can keep all this so called lavish lifestyle up without the ex’s income as well. Surely these companies don’t pay her that much to advertise their god awful shit. Maybe take your kids out is a thought. 🙄

Jenfoster

Ziggy is sick and she just said he is sleeping in “her” bed not “our” bed. So I guess it’s true. And it makes me feel so sorry for her and for the boys. At Christmas !!!!! It’s heartbreaking !

Such basic chavs screaming out the hotel window. I still think Pascale isn’t with her husband anymore. She’s out all the time without him. And since we’ve commented on here, she’s weirdly made reference to him
Being out/ working late. Might be wrong. But getting the newly single vibe from her.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She’s thrown a hissy fit because she received messages yesterday about her dog licking ice cubes and being in the heat too much.
Really aggressive response from her essentially saying ‘don’t message me’.

so let me get this right Pascale, you only want messages, comments that blow smoke your arse right?
I noticed that and thought it was really mean. When you’re snappily defensive like that I think it suggests you know you’re at fault. People were just concerned because Ziggy did look uncomfortable. Probably not helped by the fact that he’s rather overweight (she said the vet has even told her he needs to lose 1kg). Seriously, you posted the pictures. If you don’t want comments don’t post. Now we’re being spammed with the special hot weather products she’s just bought for him...God it’s so transparent! Funny you never mentioned these products before or go and buy them before the heatwave.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
After the gifted microbladed eyebrows a couple of weeks ago too!! How on earth does she manage to grab herself so many freebies?!
Oh and someone who is sooo dull really shouldn’t go for Botox - she lacks so much personality, how will we ever know what she’s feeling without facial expressions!!🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
She has a very odd looking face & always looks on the verge of throwing up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, I’ve wondered about it on here and I might be getting it totally wrong but like you I just get that vibe from her too! She was always out with him, always tagging him etc. I wonder if it was an amicable break up and they’ve stayed friends, hence why still liking each others posts sometimes? 🤔 Or maybe I’m reading too much into it ha ha 🤣
She was constantly tagging him in stuff. I'd have thought she'd have tagged him in some of the jewellery she was looking at or shoes etc, for a "joke" or subtle hint. She is giving off a distinct single lady vibe. She usually posts way more of her twins also. Who knows!? I know I wouldn't take an invite from the Pan woman if I were to never again go outside my front door.

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
So a single solitary mention of Neil tonight on her stories! But no actual sight of him. It’s not inconceivable that they spent Xmas Eve together with their boys, since they still follow each other on Insta - they must still be friendly. I wonder if they shared that and then spending Xmas day separately - well we know Pascale is seeing Kat then!

Pascale, you're a knob.

State of her drunk dancing and all the girls at the table behind her literally ignoring her. Herself and Rae (whoever she is) love the wine life.