Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buddhas are the cutest! Shoulder dystocia is a risk with larger babies , but I also noticed she mentioned in a comment on her posts today she was going back to have a scan and check fluid (levels ).... cause me a pessimist but I think she would have told everyone if she had GD, it would be another angle for her to push..... devastatingly GD can have fatal consequences and I don’t think she is above clinging onto that and gaining sympathy for what her situation “could have been “ . I’m sorry to lower the mood a bit.
I’m sorry but stuck on baby Buddha hands and feet are the most amazing thing ever. I was told with one of mine and after many many scans I would have a 10lb baby. She came out 7.4 🤔 I’m not sure they are allways accurate.

Reactions: 3
You don’t have a C-section for GD. You are offered induction at 38 weeks. Although I don’t know her obstetric history , has she had previous c/sections? In which case she may have been offered an elective instead of an induction . If she had a previous c/s a home birth would be unlikely after a c/s but not impossible , she could also have an induction (they just wouldn’t use prostaglandin pessaries) not that any of this matters 😂 I’m just speculating lol
If you can control your GD via diet they let you go overdue (as I did) so it's not an automatic induction. I could never keep the morning reading under control when I ate bread but was ok with carbs in the evening.

Had heard of PTWM via Insta but had never followed but saw the thread on here (originally came for the Mrs Hinch thread) and was intrigued. Cannot believe how guilty she is making herself look with the refusal to make a statement and continual blocking and deleting. It's going to catch up with her at some point.

Oh and KDIL 🤢🤢 I watched her for the first time recently when she was mentioned on here. She came across as hanging onto her sanity by a thread and/or waaay too much wine.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but stuck on baby Buddha hands and feet are the most amazing thing ever. I was told with one of mine and after many many scans I would have a 10lb baby. She came out 7.4 🤔 I’m not sure they are allways accurate.
Absolutely they are not accurate always at all.... I was just passing comment that I think chubby babies are very cute ❤

If you can control your GD via diet they let you go overdue (as I did) so it's not an automatic induction.
That’s why I said “offered “ an induction x

Reactions: 1
I wish there was a way of knowing how many new members were coming on here each day. It would give us such a boost knowing the word is getting out and more and more of her followers are seeing the light.

Reactions: 10
I'm clinging on to this bit of hope lol! My first baby was 9 lb 4 oz and pushing her out was no walk in the park! She got stuck and my labour stopped when she was half way through the birth canal ☹ I'm praying this one won't be bigger like it's currently predicted 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree she must be affected by her past, but lots of the things shes has done are considered, take time. She's had ample time , opportunities to stop or change things....but she has chosen to stop those boys seeing their mother. She has chosen to take money without letting the decent, caring people who donate it know as to where it's going! She has shared highly sensitive information to stranger's on the net more than once. She has to be culpable, doesn't she? Sadly there are no winners in this! But people deserve to know where their cash has gone.

Reactions: 13
This is much more about PayPal now. Not only GoFund Me but the serious lies she has told in interviews /blogs whatever actually stating she DOES help DV victims, she DOES work with adoptive parents, she CAN direct vulnerable people to the services they need, she HAS visited prisons etc etc. And knowing full well people wouldn’t question her because they’d feel uncomfortable and guilty. She purposely chose a sector that wouldn’t and couldn’t be questioned or proven. Blatant lies to boost her profile and because of those lies people are GIVING her money, not donating actually giving 🙈. She has built a life on lies based on other people’s misfortune and it’s wrong. The cherry on the cake is her being married to a policeman 😳 Couldn’t make this tit up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You don’t have a C-section for GD. You are offered induction at 38 weeks. Although I don’t know her obstetric history , has she had previous c/sections? In which case she may have been offered an elective instead of an induction . If she had a previous c/s a home birth would be unlikely after a c/s but not impossible , she could also have an induction (they just wouldn’t use prostaglandin pessaries) not that any of this matters 😂 I’m just speculating lol
I had a c-section at 37wks as I had GD and my baby was floating diagonally. Had her turned around but she just popped back into floating around in there.

I’m sure I’ve read she’s had problems previously with birth and possibly pre-eclampsia - doubt she’s got GD if she’s troughing that much pasta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt there are some underlying issues. My own mum chose men and drugs over me. When I was 11, she removed all my photos and replaced them with pictures of her boyfriend. I can’t remember ever a kiss and cuddle or her telling me she loves me. Now, I struggle with mental health and anxiety, I’ve been single for a long time because I don’t want to be hurt anymore. So I get that she’s likely to be a little broken inside too. But when will she realise that she needs help to overcome this?

She has a husband and children. A home. Lots of animals and food health. How many of us have dreamed of those?

PTWM if you’re reading this, we wish you a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby, we wish you a happy and healthy postnatal period where you are surrounded by love and care to enjoy your new baby and family.
But please consider stepping away from trying to save women in a way that has not been monitored, where safeguarding procedures are not adhered to, where boundaries are not in place. Someone is going to get hurt one day. Leave the job to those who are trained. Take the camera away from the children, let them be little and let them grow up in their own way to be their own people without the anxiety of 100,000+ strangers following every move. Be transparent with the donations.
I feel so sad for you. The difference is, you haven't used this to your advantage and have empathy for people, genuinely, unlike PTWM

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is much more about PayPal now. Not only GoFund Me but the serious lies she has told in interviews /blogs whatever actually stating she DOES help DV victims, she DOES work with adoptive parents, she CAN direct vulnerable people to the services they need, she HAS visited prisons etc etc. And knowing full well people wouldn’t question her because they’d feel uncomfortable and guilty. She purposely chose a sector that wouldn’t and couldn’t be questioned or proven. Blatant lies to boost her profile and because of those lies people are GIVING her money, not donating actually giving 🙈. She has built a life on lies based on other people’s misfortune and it’s wrong. The cherry on the cake is her being married to a policeman 😳 Couldn’t make this tit up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Apparently you can. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and KDIL 🤢🤢 I watched her for the first time recently when she was mentioned on here. She came across as hanging onto her sanity by a thread and/or waaay too much wine.
I just discovered today that she produced a 2019 calendar. You could have those images displayed in your kitchen every day of the week- imagine that!
😮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally, I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. Yes, there are doubtless underlying issues but I think (and I don’t work in mental health or anything so this is just my opinion) that she is in control enough to be accountable for her actions regardless of any issues she may have. She has a large house, five children virtually full time, countless pets, she can drive, she (according to herself) holds down a full time job, she spends a lot of time and effort on her appearance, she is able to hold a coherent conversation both in person and on paper. She’s a functioning adult and I don’t believe there is any excuse for her behaviour.

I feel more and more that she is calculating, that PTWM as a business was meticulously pre-planned and that she effectively grooms people. I think she used domestic abuse as a theme to set up her brand and that she now makes a lot of money from it.

A lot of us had difficult childhoods and have turbulent relationships with our parents. That doesn’t give us free reign to duck other people over because we’re damaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really hope The holly Gazzard trust get wind of this before they make any moves to work with PTWM

In every seminar , training day and update I’ve been to we have always from numerous speakers, refuges and DA charities been recommended in the last year or so to download this app and encourage our mums to download too

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Personally, I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. Yes, there are doubtless underlying issues but I think (and I don’t work in mental health or anything so this is just my opinion) that she is in control enough to be accountable for her actions regardless of any issues she may have. She has a large house, five children virtually full time, countless pets, she can drive, she (according to herself) holds down a full time job, she spends a lot of time and effort on her appearance, she is able to hold a coherent conversation both in person and on paper. She’s a functioning adult and I don’t believe there is any excuse for her behaviour.
I’ve edited the bottom part of your post out , but I do agree with the rest of it I wanted to add. But ... I do work in mental health and I have a rather serious mental health condition , and I (and the majority of the women I care for ) can do ALL of the above. Many people who have mental health conditions are functioning adults who can drive , hold down a job , wear make up and hold a conversation !

I had a c-section at 37wks as I had GD and my baby was floating diagonally. Had her turned around but she just popped back into floating around in there.

I’m sure I’ve read she’s had problems previously with birth and possibly pre-eclampsia - doubt she’s got GD if she’s troughing that much pasta 🤷🏻‍♀️
Loving a little swim in there ! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve edited the bottom part of your post out , but I do agree with the rest of it I wanted to add. But ... I do work in mental health and I have a rather serious mental health condition , and I (and the majority of the women I care for ) can do ALL of the above. Many people have mental health conditions and are functioning adults who can drive , hold down a job , were make up and hold a conversation !

Loving a little swim in there ! ❤
Same, sorry if it came out wrong. I have a mental health condition too and can do majority of those things but what I meant was if she was suffering with poor mental health that was causing her to behave in ways such as stealing money, compulsive lying, grooming etc, i personally feel that other area of her life would be affected by the condition too, does that make sense? But as I said, I don’t work in mental health and the only experience I have is my own and I know that when I’m struggling with my mental health condition, all of the day to day things become difficult and some slide.

Sorry if I caused any offence, I’m tired and not 100% sure I’ve made my point properly :/ x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same, sorry if it came out wrong. I have a mental health condition too and can do majority of those things but what I meant was if she was suffering with poor mental health that was causing her to behave in ways such as stealing money, compulsive lying, grooming etc, i personally feel that other area of her life would be affected by the condition too, does that make sense? But as I said, I don’t work in mental health and the only experience I have is my own and I know that when I’m struggling with my mental health condition, all of the day to day things become difficult and some slide.

Sorry if I caused any offence, I’m tired and not 100% sure I’ve made my point properly :/ x
I agree...I also feel like her possible mental health isn't an excuse for becoming a 'saviour' and using her platform to get money out of people. I feel like if you had a genuine mental health problem that was causing that behaviour (narcissistic personality? muchasen?), you would get help for it and not just keep conning people out of money...especially when some of her followers are vulnerable and might have mental health issues as a result of what they've been through too.

Reactions: 9
I'm clinging on to this bit of hope lol! My first baby was 9 lb 4 oz and pushing her out was no walk in the park! She got stuck and my labour stopped when she was half way through the birth canal ☹ I'm praying this one won't be bigger like it's currently predicted 😣
My first was 9.3 without GD second was 8.1 with GD they were telling me he was over 10lb but he was no Buddha like his brother xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.