Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this delete/blocking she's doing is so time consuming. She's now FULL TWM.

I'm certain I read that she was taking a step back whilst on maternity leave re her warriors but getting back into it after the baby is born.

Reactions: 7
Her followers are like brainwashed drones blindly defending their leader without question. I love that us Tattlers (love the feeling of being in such a supportive group!) are mature and sensible enough to disagree and question each other without fear of ridicule. We discuss, debate and explain. Thats what grown ups who have independent thought do!!😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm certain I read that she was taking a step back whilst on maternity leave re her warriors but getting back into it after the baby is born.
Yes, she said she was going to promote PayPal donations and fundraising again after she’d had the baby 🙄 wonder if she still will?! Wouldn’t put it past her.

She’s booked in for a Csection I think so will know beforehand the date that the baby will be born. I’m pretty certain that if she does make a statement in relation to PayPal donations and safeguarding it will be a brief and vague one & will be that morning/the day before therefore avoiding having to answer any further questions as the next post will be a birth announcement followed by numerous posts detailing every moment of the birth etc.
etc and all her cult members will be too wrapped up in the new baby to care about anything else.

If I was her PR person that’s what I’d advise her next move to be anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ She can’t avoid the questions and allegations forever or be clued to the phone 24/7 blocking and deleting along with her ‘besties’. What a miserable life if so.

Reactions: 8
Yes, she said she was going to promote PayPal donations and fundraising again after she’d had the baby 🙄 wonder if she still will?! Wouldn’t put it past her.
Thinking about it, that makes little sense, doesn't it? She's going to have even less time to dedicate to warriors than she does now. And as we know, she's not doing that now, nor providing signposting to people who may actually be able to help.

She hasn't promoted her own fundraising since July 2018, months before she even got pregnant. She's flung around a few appeals for other people since though.

She's just in the family/lifestyle influencer category now. The new little one will provide 80% of her content, I'm sure. Her PTWM "handle" isn't even relevant anymore.

If she tries to back pedal on any of this, then there is a LOAD of stuff she needs to explain. But it's easier for her to block and delete for now, I guess.

❤

@Elgato Grockles are great, and keep our area going. There are just a lot and the population increases massively over the summer months meaning it takes us so much longer to just do normal life stuff. Absolutely no offence meant, and we count ourselves very fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Everyone is welcome x
I have a similar issue in Dorset. Took me an hour to get home from work. Grateful to have them but wish they weren't in my way Haha. And we need better infrastructure

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she’s “taking a break” from helping people then she doesn’t currently (or at all IMO but that’s another issue) need to be collecting monthly donations or taking a wage. I’m afraid you don’t get maternity pay when you’re “self-employed”, Rachel. Fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also commonly used in Somerset too!
And Dorset

Noooo, why are these people being such arseholes under the veil of charity 😩. Il send a message to the person who’s sharing the humanity Torbay stuff then.

Makes you wonder who you can trust in the charity sector doesn’t it especially after the oxfam etc revelations
Friend of mine used to work for Red Cross and some if things he told me were shocking. I would never give them money again. Infact he told me never give money to a charity give goods instead it's more likely to get to who needs it whereas money rarely will

Reactions: 9
Is there a way of just messaging people who comment on her Instagram advising them of Tattle, how friendly and honest we all are.

Reactions: 4
All the queries, doubt, disappointment and subterfuge aside - I'm sure I speak for us all in genuinely wishing Rachel a very safe and healthy delivery of what I have no doubts is a very loved baby. Major abdominal surgery is not without risks or challenging recovery, as many of you lovely lot will know first-hand.

But, Rachel, NONE of that removes or negates the pressing concern that many hundreds of people have regarding improper requesting, gathering or spending of donations made in the good faith they'd be used to help families in crisis. We will not be deterred by feelings of sympathy, empathy or warm-fuzzies. You need to prepare yourself for an inevitable back-to-wall moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No offence taken honestly 💖 I just want to know if we can be better ones in any way? We go to all the small businesses in the local area instead of the big ones which I hope helps support the community but I live in a very tourist city so I can totally get it can get quite stressful!

Not PTWM related but I live in a beautiful part of Wales and our population doubles in summer time. We wouldn’t be able to exist without visitors; think National Trust, parking fees, cafes, gift shops etc.
Whilst we absolutely are grateful to these visitors, one thing I wish they’d do is remember their manners!

Reactions: 9
And Dorset

Friend of mine used to work for Red Cross and some if things he told me were shocking. I would never give them money again. Infact he told me never give money to a charity give goods instead it's more likely to get to who needs it whereas money rarely will
I used to work for a charity my wages were good (lower level) and the bosses wages were stupidly high. Same with pool cars, training etc. I'd never give cash to charities after seeing first hand what donations are spent on. But I guess we live and learn. Some lessons are harder 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is there a way of just messaging people who comment on her Instagram advising them of Tattle, how friendly and honest we all are.
I thought of that, but I don't want to be labelled a troll or get the backlash of the cult following ☹

Not PTWM related but I live in a beautiful part of Wales and our population doubles in summer time. We wouldn’t be able to exist without visitors; think National Trust, parking fees, cafes, gift shops etc.
Whilst we absolutely are grateful to these visitors, one thing I wish they’d do is remember their manners!
Welshie too 🙋🏼‍♀️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I used to work for a charity my wages were good (lower level) and the bosses wages were stupidly high. Same with pool cars, training etc. I'd never give cash to charities after seeing first hand what donations are spent on. But I guess we live and learn. Some lessons are harder 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought of that, but I don't want to be labelled a troll or get the backlash of the cult following ☹

Welshie too 🙋🏼‍♀️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Sadly, she would just say look at the lengths they’re going to to destroy me. Never mind the lengths she’s going to to be a con artist.

Reactions: 3
Stacey Solomon has donated the baby clothes to a charity in Gloucestershire. Thank God she didn’t get tangled up with PTWmummy full time con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Agree with the charity stuff unfortunately and I have stopped giving to a lot that I can’t trust (PTWM has been another nail in that coffin for me unfortunately!). I had an ex friend who worked for Centrepoint and the staff including her would rifle through donations of clothes and other items, take what they fancied (Mulberry satchel, leather jackets, merino wool jumpers etc) and the scraps would get to people in need. “Horrific”.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How do people know she's having a C-section?
Tallulah said in one of PTWM’s stories though I think it’s for medical reasons as I think she wanted a water/home birth after her hypnobirthing course.

Stacey Solomon has donated the baby clothes to a charity in Gloucestershire. Thank God she didn’t get tangled up with PTWmummy full time con artist
I had a look at the Insta account the other day of the woman who started the Tattle petition as i’d Never heard of her. It’s private so I couldn’t see anything but I noticed that Stacey Solomon follows her which I thought was a bit strange!

Reactions: 2
Tallulah said in one of PTWM’s stories though I think it’s for medical reasons as I think she wanted a water/home birth after her hypnobirthing course.

I had a look at the Insta account the other day of the woman who started the Tattle petition as i’d Never heard of her. It’s private so I couldn’t see anything but I noticed that Stacey Solomon follows her which I thought was a bit strange!
I assumed Lula was just asking what one was.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.