Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a twitter request from Trevi for a double bed base for a Service user... They got one donated in the end. You'd think this and stuff like it is something Putwum could do regularly with all those guns and donations. Not hard to keep accounts...

Reactions: 9
There was a twitter request from Trevi for a double bed base for a Service user... They got one donated in the end. You'd think this and stuff like it is something Putwum could do regularly with all those guns and donations. Not hard to keep accounts...
Not to mention the kindly donated pot of 'instantly accessible' funds šŸ¤”

That must piss Josh off.
It was Joshā€™s idea apparently. They did a story about it ages ago. She said she didnā€™t take his name when she married being something to do with not having the same name as any of her kids šŸ™„šŸ™„, and if she took his name sheā€™d be the same as the boys but not the girls. Keeping her own name meant she stayed different to them all. Someone asked if Josh was annoyed about it and then they put another story up where he said a name is just a name and that heā€™d suggested that the baby took her name so thatā€™s what they were going to do. Personally Iā€™d have gone for Marshall, lots less vowels to confuse a child šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (not counting the ones sheā€™s voluntarily added ha!)

Second photo was from around Christmas time, possibly even Christmas Day, again I took a screenshot but Iā€™m actually not going to share it for the same reasons as above (itā€™s all available on her account if anyone wants to see. So, itā€™s a photo of the 7 of them and says happy Christmas from the 7 of us and new baby due August. Now I saw this photo at the time but it was a while before I read the book so didnā€™t think anything of it. I, like many people, assumed that if the boys didnā€™t see their mum there was a good reason for it which I now know is not true. But also in the book Rachel states that they do not drink around Seb because he cannot cope with adults drinking around him due to the trauma of his childhood (Iā€™m paraphrasing). And in this photo from Christmas, thereā€™s Josh sat on the sofa with ALL the kids and a bottle of champagne. So more lies then.
Oh come on. Thereā€™s a massive difference between actually getting drunk around a kid that has trauma surrounding alcohol, and having a bottle of champagne beside you on a special occasions while also announcing a pregnancy.

We donā€™t drink around my eldest daughter due to what her dad put us through. Meaning we donā€™t sit in the house and drink in front of the tv or in the kitchen round the table etc, we donā€™t get our mates round and get pissed on Saturday nite, we donā€™t have boozy barbecues in the Summer with her there. We have a couple of glasses when there is something to celebrate, or we have people round for dinner then there will be a bottle of wine on the table. My daughter knows that when the dinner is over, the drinking stops.

Iv also noticed that when she posts the ā€˜hilariousā€™ videos of Josh drunk, Seb is never there

Reactions: 5
But sheā€™s sat in the car so has obviously been able to overcome her horrific anxiety that makes her vomit (god help those braces with the amount of chucking up she does) and leave the house without Josh - amazing! You keep swigging that rescue remedy you absolute bleeping hero. twit šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched her stories. How did I ever watch this woman and enjoy listening to her.
Why does she pretend to be stupid? (the Charlie Dimmock thing, the not knowing names of vegetables thing, the is cholestorally a word thing)
Everything about her now gets on my nerves.
Just tell us where the money has gone and duck off Rachaelealeeale.

Reactions: 26
1 million messages sheā€™s had because sheā€™s cooked. Funny that, most of us just follow to take the piss out of her so would love to see the million messages

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've 100% come to the conclusion in her head shes done absolutely nothing wrong and she gives zero shits about it.

Reactions: 14
I've 100% come to the conclusion in her head shes done absolutely nothing wrong and she gives zero shits about it.
I think the same!

I also think she is deliberately posting things on her Instagram to wind people here up, then sitting back delighted with herself when she gets a reaction

Reactions: 8
Is R really that thick or does she put it on? You canā€™t be that dim surely? Sorry, was just watching her stories about the kids pasta (obviously Josh is making her a steak šŸ™„) and I just canā€™t work out if she acts blonde or really is horrifically thick. (No offence to blonde people btw).

Reactions: 7
Yes but someone thought that R stated neither of them drink in front of the boys but were mistaken itā€™s one drinks and one doesnā€™t.
I think that was me. The impression I got from the book (which I no longer have on my kindle so canā€™t check to re-read) is that one of the boys in particular is basically traumatised about adults drinking and therefore they donā€™t drink around him. It may be that only one does at a time but if that is the case, why make an issue of it when I would expect that is what most parents do anyway? It seemed an unfair thing to highlight when the other people involved (Seb, Isaac and Samantha) are not in any position to give their version of events for one reason or another.

If a child is that traumatised, why drink at all around them? And why are the same parents allowing Betsy to drink at 14? All just seems very inconsistent and unlikely.

Reactions: 16
I think that was me. The impression I got from the book (which I no longer have on my kindle so canā€™t check to re-read) is that one of the boys in particular is basically traumatised about adults drinking and therefore they donā€™t drink around him. It may be that only one does at a time but if that is the case, why make an issue of it when I would expect that is what most parents do anyway? It seemed an unfair thing to highlight when the other people involved (Seb, Isaac and Samantha) are not in any position to give their version of events for one reason or another.

If a child is that traumatised, why drink at all around them? And why are the same parents allowing Betsy to drink at 14? All just seems very inconsistent and unlikely.
Once again, sheā€™s full of tit.

So you and your partner don't have one glass of whatever you fancy when you go out for a meal with the kids for instance?
My husband doesnā€™t drink anymore due to strong pain so yes I would have the odd drink of we went out for a meal. We wouldnā€™t both drink at the same time if weā€™re responsible for the children in case theyā€™re poorly and need looking after or need to be driven somewhere in an emergency. Admittedly, I have terrible anxiety and probbaly overthink it all too much but if my husband was drinking and the kids were at home with us, I wouldn't drink.

Reactions: 5
It was Joshā€™s idea apparently. They did a story about it ages ago. She said she didnā€™t take his name when she married being something to do with not having the same name as any of her kids šŸ™„šŸ™„, and if she took his name sheā€™d be the same as the boys but not the girls. Keeping her own name meant she stayed different to them all. Someone asked if Josh was annoyed about it and then they put another story up where he said a name is just a name and that heā€™d suggested that the baby took her name so thatā€™s what they were going to do. Personally Iā€™d have gone for Marshall, lots less vowels to confuse a child šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (not counting the ones sheā€™s voluntarily added ha!)

Oh come on. Thereā€™s a massive difference between actually getting drunk around a kid that has trauma surrounding alcohol, and having a bottle of champagne beside you on a special occasions while also announcing a pregnancy.

We donā€™t drink around my eldest daughter due to what her dad put us through. Meaning we donā€™t sit in the house and drink in front of the tv or in the kitchen round the table etc, we donā€™t get our mates round and get pissed on Saturday nite, we donā€™t have boozy barbecues in the Summer with her there. We have a couple of glasses when there is something to celebrate, or we have people round for dinner then there will be a bottle of wine on the table. My daughter knows that when the dinner is over, the drinking stops.

Iv also noticed that when she posts the ā€˜hilariousā€™ videos of Josh drunk, Seb is never there
The way she made it sound in her book, like they couldnā€™t drink around him at all, was clearly not true, thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying. And I wouldnā€™t have thought anything of the photo if SHE hadnā€™t stated that thatā€™s how things were. Iā€™m not judging anyone who has the odd drink around their kids, but if itā€™s a case of only one of them drinks around him at a time then I would have thought that is pretty standard behaviour for parents of young children and not something that needed writing about in a ā€œSunday Times Bestsellerā€.

Is R really that thick or does she put it on? You canā€™t be that dim surely? Sorry, was just watching her stories about the kids pasta (obviously Josh is making her a steak šŸ™„) and I just canā€™t work out if she acts blonde or really is horrifically thick. (No offence to blonde people btw).
I think sheā€™s putting it on so that when the tit hits the fan, her ā€œarmyā€ will fall for her ā€œoh but I didnā€™t know what I was doing, I canā€™t understand PayPalā€ bullshit excuses.

Sheā€™s one massive contradiction due to all lies, in my opinion. You canā€™t be a highly trained anti-bullying advocate and domestic violence ambassador, saviour to all, and be so thick you canā€™t remember what pasta is, or whatever tit she was rambling on about today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.