Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to offend Nicola McLean but she’s a pretty Z list celebrity. Any exchange she has with R, even the most mundane, is reposted by R herself as if to be like “Well look who I am friends with”. I feel like that’s a product of her ego / narcissism. Same with referring to Giovanna Fletcher as just Gi. “Oh I’ve went through Gi on this...” Like you’ve met her once. You’re not friends however you would really like to imply you are aren’t you?!

Reactions: 16
Ironically the only comments that I have seen poking fun or making digs at people with mental health issues have been from Rachel herself and her druggie mate KatY. Says it all about them.
That’s true. Everyone on here is so nice and understanding. We’re all decent people. We might not all agree on something but we don’t report, block or delete people. We agree to disagree and move on. Are we all women or are there some men here too?
Samantha, what made you come to Tattle? How did you find us here?

I’ve never met anyone else with emetophobia before 💙 hihi friend 💜
Hi friend 👋🏼 Emetophobia sucks. Especially now I have two children.

Reactions: 6
Rach probably did the cock blocking. She definitely controls him. She probably keeps his testicles in a jar and he has to borrow them back.
He has a MANGINA 😂

I don’t mean to offend Nicola McLean but she’s a pretty Z list celebrity. Any exchange she has with R, even the most mundane, is reposted by R herself as if to be like “Well look who I am friends with”. I feel like that’s a product of her ego / narcissism. Same with referring to Giovanna Fletcher as just Gi. “Oh I’ve went through Gi on this...” Like you’ve met her once. You’re not friends however you would really like to imply you are aren’t you?!
I laughed out loud when I seen her story 😂 she reminds of a desperate school girl who is trying to be with the ‘in’ crowd, it’s cringe as hell... look who I’m friends with...
No one gives a tit rachaele 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think everyone sharing their stories with mental health is so brave!!

You know what is making me mad tonight, is I know so many AMAZING people who work in various fields that actual go out and help people every day. Like will work 24 hours move mountains to help people. Regardless of their past or their current circumstances etc, will sacrifice time with their own family, their own health, their own sanity at times too do so. One thing they have never asked for us Money or for to be praised for having done so.

A friend used to joke that it is why we would always be broke and always look 10 years older!

The way these things get changed is by people speaking their truth and by helping other people when they are in a position to do so!

Sorry for the ranting just really annoyed by PTWM feel like it’s tipped over into this must be changed mode

• Heart
I have a 'work wife' who has emetophobia - takes some battling to get people to take it seriously 🤬 Love to you both xxx
Doesn’t it just?! People just don’t get it. I had my mother telling me it was all in my head. Well duh, it’s a mental illness. Wasn’t until a couple of years ago she actually started trying to understand. My partner is amazing. Very supportive and I wouldn’t be without him. What’s a work wife? 😂

Reactions: 5
Unless she’s changed recently, Nicola is notorious for being a bully herself so they’re in good company with each other.

I thought the same about Gi until someone else pointed out that she hadn’t tagged her in that Stacey post and she also refers to her admin Gabriella as G so that’s probably who she meant but tried to make it look like she meant Gi Fletcher 😂

Reading this page leaves me so gobsmacked everyday I can not get over what goes on. Disbelief and waiting for karma to catch up but also feel sad for Rachel as she obviously has very deep rooted issues. I blocked her on Insta as I found her more and more bizarre but this is whole other level stuff. 😱 Many people in society have these issues but insta and Facebook has given them a platform to manipulate and use people and it’s wrong on so many levels social media needs to take some responsibility.

Reactions: 9
That’s true. Everyone on here is so nice and understanding. We’re all decent people. We might not all agree on something but we don’t report, block or delete people. We agree to disagree and move on. Are we all women or are there some men here too?
Samantha, what made you come to Tattle? How did you find us here?

Hi friend 👋🏼 Emetophobia sucks. Especially now I have two children.
I was wondering yesterday if there are men here as well. I’ve just assumed we’re all women 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has a MANGINA 😂

I laughed out loud when I seen her story 😂 she reminds of a desperate school girl who is trying to be with the ‘in’ crowd, it’s cringe as hell... look who I’m friends with...
No one gives a tit rachaele 😂
She bragged in her now deleted Insta rant that she had blogger and Celeb support 😂 she obviously meant Knee Deep & Nicola McLean 😂 I haven’t seen any other public declarations praising PTWM other than that Freckle woman, have you? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those messages should be sent to Kidscape and local plod squad complaints.... Its skanky. Anyone who has a responsible job would be on disciplinary
Absolutely! At my work we are told our social media’s are monitored and any inappropriate comments could result in a disciplinary. They’re disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 11
How do these scores and scores of warriors find her anyway? I know she talks of them being referred to her but there’s many who seemingly message her directly. Her bio doesn’t really state anything about DV work. She doesn’t use relevant hashtags. She’s more of a mummy blogger than anything.

Reactions: 3
She bragged in her now deleted Insta rant that she had blogger and Celeb support 😂 she obviously meant Knee Deep & Nicola McLean 😂 I haven’t seen any other public declarations praising PTWM other than that Freckle woman, have you? 😬
Nope me neither! 😬 it makes me cringe, I don’t like people who’s lives revolve around who they’re friends with and how many friends they have, that is high school behaviour, although rachaele likes to blow her own trumpet so when I seen her story tonight it made laugh 😂 funny that though I’ve not seen Nicola give her any support or shout outs publicly.. Maby exchanged a few messages and likes on their accounts, I’d much rather have a small group of real friends anyday than numbers on social media...

And I’ve really enjoyed chatting with you all on here it’s veen refreshing sharing my thoughts with like minded people. I was telling my husband about it tonight and he was disgusted... he said by the blocking and deleting people when they’ve asked what their donations have been spent on is definitely a sign of guilt, any innocent persons would just provide the proof without question.. I’d be deeply mortified and embarrassed if I was thought of as a thief.

Reactions: 14
How do these scores and scores of warriors find her anyway? I know she talks of them being referred to her but there’s many who seemingly message her directly. Her bio doesn’t really state anything about DV work. She doesn’t use relevant hashtags. She’s more of a mummy blogger than anything.
My betting is half made up people contact and then others are finding her from her viral posts then there was a time she was stating she was working with DV victims and how amazing she is with this “work” she is doing.

My thinking is people messaged her because going to a say the women’s aid website is scarier than reaching out to someone on social media for various reasons.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t it just?! People just don’t get it. I had my mother telling me it was all in my head. Well duh, it’s a mental illness. Wasn’t until a couple of years ago she actually started trying to understand. My partner is amazing. Very supportive and I wouldn’t be without him. What’s a work wife? 😂
People think it's just 'i dont like that', but hell, who LIKES it?! In our job it affects her planning of her day - will she be the sole adult present for any shirt period? Is she going off-site with kids that are travel-sick? Is anyone unwell today etc etc

She's my partner in crime at work 😁

I was wondering yesterday if there are men here as well. I’ve just assumed we’re all women 🙈
Messiah Kaeto will be chuffed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People think it's just 'i dont like that', but hell, who LIKES it?! In our job it affects her planning of her day - will she be the sole adult present for any shirt period? Is she going off-site with kids that are travel-sick? Is anyone unwell today etc etc

She's my partner in crime at work 😁

Messiah Kaeto will be chuffed 😂
🙈🙈🙈🙈 sorry

Emetophobia: I’m the same. I panic being alone with anyone in case they’re ill 😷 every day is a trial 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Once again, thank you to you all for all your support and lovely positive messages. It's so nice to finally be listened to after all the trauma and heartbreak. Any support or advice anyone can offer is more than welcome. I am aware that there are likely to be negative consequences to me finally having a voice, as they are such spiteful people, who are more than likely to want me to suffer again. Whatever, it can't be any worse than what they've already put me through. I am as protected as I can be, so let them try. If they do, you'll all find out...

Thank you all again.

Samantha 🌺
Oh sweetheart. You’re so brave. I can’t imagine how awful this must be for you. Well done on speaking up.
Like you said, they’ve done their worst. They can’t hurt you any more than they already have. I know there’s some brilliant people on here who can genuinely help you.
It’s all been brewing for a while and I truly believe that the truth will out soon and you’ll get your babies back.
I’m so glad you’ve got a voice and please know that we all support you and wish nothing but the best for you and your babies 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To any one who has or is suffering from a mental health disorder, remember you may feel alone but you do not have to be alone.

I have clearly stated my own experience and have no tolerance at all for stigma.

PTWM (KD) etc bullied me for 3 years (all documented).

Suffering and struggling in silence and/or being ashamed to disclose your thoughts, feelings and behaviours may reinforce self isolation which may magnify symptoms and become more distressing.

Through my profession and life experience what I do know is that people should be encouraged to talk openly and honestly within a safe environment without fear of judgement and discrimination and to be acknowledged and respected for sharing.

Most people will unfortunately struggle at some point. People live with all kinds of things all the time, this doesn’t mean they can’t function, or don’t deserve to be treated fairly. We all have vulnerabilities and they tend to rear their ugly head in times of stress. Having insight into them helps us to address our needs so we can live a more fulfilling and satisfying life.

I have been at rock bottom, I didn’t see any light but genuine people had faith and belief in me and held hope for me during this time. That is why I am here today, despite all the maliciousness that I was subjected to.

Things do become easier and can be better no matter how hard your journey may be in between or how unbelievable and unachievable it may seem at the time.

It’s okay to not be okay sometimes ❤

Thank you to everyone on Tattle for being supportive of each other. It is a breath of fresh air. I am proud to call myself a Tattler now 😊

🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 58
With the platform she has PTWM could get help so easily for her mental health issues, she could change her platform to her journey through it and actually make a difference to people who also suffer but she won't.

I'm another mental health sufferer. Mainly anxiety and depression. There is no help out there for me. I was referred to the mental health team but because the waiting list is so long they won't see me and have just given me stronger tablets.

R could have done something about this, not just for me but for a whole load of people. Broken the stigma and shown how important it is to get help for mental health issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
With the platform she has PTWM could get help so easily for her mental health issues, she could change her platform to her journey through it and actually make a difference to people who also suffer but she won't.

I'm another mental health sufferer. Mainly anxiety and depression. There is no help out there for me. I was referred to the mental health team but because the waiting list is so long they won't see me and have just given me stronger tablets.

R could have done something about this, not just for me but for a whole load of people. Broken the stigma and shown how important it is to get help for mental health issues.
I tried this recently in a effort to maybe get her to see sense, stop all the horribleness and realise that maybe she needs some help.

She is absolutely convinced she has done nothing wrong, and proceeded to scream this hysterically down the phone at me, being her usual abusive self. There is no reasoning with her, she believes she is above everyone and that everyone should worship her. She believes she doesn’t have a mental health problem and she has been openly derogatory of people who suffer mental health issues. In her mind her life is perfect and no-one can touch her. Her concrete beliefs prevent her having any insight into how she affects and destroys other people’s lives.

Unfortunately there are people whose reasoning we will never comprehend. Not that I would want to.

A nice idea but they’re both completely in denial...

🌸

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.