Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are extremely brave, PTWM will try and ruin every one of you she is dangerous beyond belief. Why do you think local people are so reluctant to speak up?? Not just her though its everyone she's involved with. They are venemous. Be warned!!!
She’s a small time Instagram personality, she’s not the Don Corleone of Devon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can
Just seen CHL stories

There’s no words is there. She’s so selfish she shared intimate details of her children’s lives to a stranger on the internet for what purpose? Sympathy or to play the victim. Either way it’s SERIOUSLY fucked up. Those children need protecting from her behaviour sooner rather than later.

I’m not scared of her or her crew or whatever muppet she’s got todo her bidding. She’d be in for a very rude awakening threatening me and I’d like to see her try and take any of us to court.

There’s just no words is there really. This thing becomes worse and worse everyday.
Can you imagine the whole of tattle turning up to be prosecuted. It's ridiculous, sorry judge we just asked Queen Rachaele of Devon, where are the PayPal donations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m late to the party again so sorry for copying the Godfather analogy. This woman is nothing but a small time “got her 15 minutes of fame” wannabe.

A crafty , thieving woman but not a person to be frightened of.

Reactions: 7
I think people are scared to go direct because of her husband's position. If you were to make a personal report to the relevant constabulary then it would be to his colleagues. It's a close knit area too, I guess everyone knows everyone through one degree of separation.

That's why Action Fraud or Crimestoppers may help - that's the way forward definitely.
Oh yeah I wouldn’t suggest going to the force. Their website directs you to action fraud anyway. 101 are rubbish, and we don’t know to what extent things are going on in the police. You’d think that if a complaint came in about an officer people would keep it from that team but I know that doesn’t happen. A complaint comes in because you’ve parked on double yellows to go to the takeaway and everyone knows 👀 Using a friends example

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How long is it since one of us mentioned she'd be blaming us for her not being able to nest..? And as if by magic...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of people (middle aged), have fb but not ig so they don’t see half of what’s posted with not having the stories and ads
I'm other way round, I have Instagram but not Facebook. I think I'd be regarded as middle aged as I'm over 40. I see your point though as lots of my friends are facebook over Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Can
Can you imagine the whole of tattle turning up to be prosecuted. It's ridiculous, sorry judge we just asked Queen Rachaele of Devon, where are the PayPal donations.
And the judge will turn to queen Rachel and say 'where ARE the PayPal donations?' And queen Rachel will click her fingers and the judge will vanish in a puff of smoke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Tattle ... a random teacher thinks it’s OK that I’ve shared all the children’s reports with identifying info in them to 146,000 + people and that I’m an amazing parent so 🖕🏼

😂😂
Ugh. Absolutely no way. I’m a year 1 teacher too and part of the year 1 curriculum is teaching plurals yet this “teacher” has written “I hope I get a some Edie’s in my class next year” 🙄 Sorry bit catty of me. Either this is fake or someone just desperate to get Rachel to reply.

Plus, seemed like a pretty standard report to me. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Hey Tattle ... a random teacher thinks it’s OK that I’ve shared all the children’s reports with identifying info in them to 146,000 + people and that I’m an amazing parent so 🖕🏼

😂😂

Totally agree about the above comments re. the post from a random teacher! Wtf?!

I am a primary school teacher and, without belittling the little girl’s lovely report, it is not ‘outstanding’ or out of the ordinary. Neither is the attainment (grades). Anyone can see this. Secondly, the ‘teacher’ has used an apostrophe incorrectly. Very bizarre comments from a teacher, either fake or this ‘teacher’ is one sandwich short of a picnic and totally sucked in by R 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she can afford another court case at the minute 🙄

Reactions: 2
You lot are extremely brave, PTWM will try and ruin every one of you she is dangerous beyond belief. Why do you think local people are so reluctant to speak up?? Not just her though its everyone she's involved with. They are venemous. Be warned!!!
She could try. But would fail. I don’t have an army, I have a life.

They would run out of venom, long before I gave a curly crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree about the above comments re. the post from a random teacher! Wtf?!

I am a primary school teacher and, without belittling the little girl’s lovely report, it is not ‘outstanding’ or out of the ordinary. Neither is the attainment (grades). Anyone can see this. Secondly, the ‘teacher’ has used an apostrophe incorrectly. Very bizarre comments from a teacher, either fake or this ‘teacher’ is one sandwich short of a picnic and totally sucked in by R 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, this completely! 👌 Also hello fellow teacher! 👋

Reactions: 3
Latest story - that’s just some major arse licking from a fan who is yet to see the light. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but a lot of info in school reports is box ticking and isn’t personally tailored to every child. You can’t put anything negative, even negative traits have to be written about in a positive way. And even the most genuinely brilliant report in the universe does not necessarily equal great parenting. I notice Isaac’s says he shouldn’t get anxious about making mistakes? Something alone those lines. That’s a red flag for me, for reasons I can’t really go into but I’d potentially be quite concerned if a child in school behaved that way.

Reactions: 21
No you wouldn’t have to have donated to report it. Report it to action fraud, the more reports the better
That's good to know, I'm a very quiet person but cant stand injustice. I will always fight for the underdog. I feel compassionate about this

Reactions: 4
Whatever the intent, there's no escaping the fact that she did, illegally, share court documentation in its entire and original state, from an open case of the most sensitive nature, and blatantly exposed private and personal information about her children. The reason is kind of a mute point.
Of course it is ... but you can’t help but wonder why she would have done it ...

however it seems if I’ve read write these were sent before the whole tattle business ..... so it wouldn’t be a set up ? Speculation of course 😜

Reactions: 1
Latest story - that’s just some major arse licking from a fan who is yet to see the light. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but a lot of info in school reports is box ticking and isn’t personally tailored to every child. You can’t put anything negative, even negative traits have to be written about in a positive way. And even the most genuinely brilliant report in the universe does not necessarily equal great parenting. I notice Isaac’s says he shouldn’t get anxious about making mistakes? Something alone those lines. That’s a red flag for me, for reasons I can’t really go into but I’d potentially be quite concerned if a child in school behaved that way.
So true, I personally tailor mine to children as much as I can but my stepdaughter and daughter are in the same class and I ended up with 2 basically identical reports. My stepdaughters also had another child’s name in so I went to complain about this specifically and mentioned the fact they were identical while I was there and the head just said “well they’re similar children.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.