Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she passed them on hoping they would be shared?
I’m not sure .... it would be a massive risk if she did? But risk taking doesn’t seem to be an issue to her so maybe she thought it was worth it..... unfortunately she underestimates people

Reactions: 2
Although I still believe reporting her to the police is the most effective thing to do
I just can't get my head around as to why and how she is getting away with all this?
There is so much proof of what she is and isn't doing, it's fraud plain and simple, isn't it???
Also PC tit, I don't believe for one minute that he hasn't used his position to aid the nasty B***h,

Reactions: 3
I just can't get my head around as to why and how she is getting away with all this?
There is so much proof of what she is and isn't doing, it's fraud plain and simple, isn't it???
Also PC tit, I don't believe for one minute that he hasn't used his position to aid the nasty B***h,
Nobody will come forward. Nothing can be investigated unless it’s reported so the best bet is to just as many people to report it as possible via the action fraud link and it’ll be investigated

Reactions: 5
i defo think she is on here and engages in conversation.

Weren’t the documents sent well before the whole tattle thing anyway. That therapy thing was months ago.

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get it! Why would you share your children’s personal information like that. I am a private person anyway so it doesn’t sit easily with me. But also I am a professional working with vulnerable children so know the importance of confidentiality

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure .... it would be a massive risk if she did? But risk taking doesn’t seem to be an issue to her so maybe she thought it was worth it..... unfortunately she underestimates people
Whatever the intent, there's no escaping the fact that she did, illegally, share court documentation in its entire and original state, from an open case of the most sensitive nature, and blatantly exposed private and personal information about her children. The reason is kind of a mute point.

Reactions: 11
I agree that I think that R is up to something and some of the comments/petitions/reviews etc are possibly a ‘plant’ by her or her team- whether it’s to try and set Tattle up or set an ex up or both who knows yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s shown her true colours through her doxxing and the 24hr aftermath on her Insta stories, her deleted Insta rant on Josh’s page, her mate Katy commenting on Keels’ Insta, telling lies about polls concerning Betsy & Seb receiving messages etc etc to name but a few examples.

She’s no stranger to setting up fake accounts and she too much of a Narc to let Tattle ‘win’ and she’s been too quiet lately so she’s definitely up to something imo. Whatever it s will involve lies, spite, bullying and probably more doxxing.

I think the best way forward is to yes listen to the gossip etc. But concentrate on the Paypal donations and hope that enough people stop donating to the great Rachel show.

Whatever the intent, there's no escaping the fact that she did, illegally, share court documentation in its entire and original state, from an open case of the most sensitive nature, and blatantly exposed private and personal information about her children. The reason is kind of a mute point.
Yeah I get that but I just wanna know what her game is...

Reactions: 1
Nobody will come forward. Nothing can be investigated unless it’s reported so the best bet is to just as many people to report it as possible via the action fraud link and it’ll be investigated
I just tried to as someone who has information but it’s asking for a victims details. Can’t continue.

Reactions: 1
I think the best way forward is to yes listen to the gossip etc. But concentrate on the Paypal donations and hope that enough people stop donating to the great Rachel show.
The thing is a lot of people will not listen to the pp situation only because they think she is a saint. Unfortunately for some people they need to see more then that. So I know it’s gossip but proving lies showing deceit building the foundations of her actual character (not her online persona) makes people add it all together and hopefully have a light bulb moment. Also it keeps the thread going.

I just don’t get it! Why would you share your children’s personal information like that. I am a private person anyway so it doesn’t sit easily with me. But also I am a professional working with vulnerable children so know the importance of confidentiality
Don't underestimate what a narcissistic parent will do to a child in order for them to gain the attention they seek.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think people are scared to go direct because of her husband's position. If you were to make a personal report to the relevant constabulary then it would be to his colleagues. It's a close knit area too, I guess everyone knows everyone through one degree of separation.

That's why Action Fraud or Crimestoppers may help - that's the way forward definitely.

I just tried to as someone who has information but it’s asking for a victims details. Can’t continue.
If you report as a witness who is sharing information & just leave the victim details blank it should still let you continue if you press next. It’s highlighted in yellow so it looks like a mandatory field but it’s not. Hopefully that will work!

Hey Tattle ... a random teacher thinks it’s OK that I’ve shared all the children’s reports with identifying info in them to 146,000 + people and that I’m an amazing parent so 🖕🏼

😂😂
"Amazing" in every message 🙄 think she's latched on with the ampersand usage though 😂

• Haha
Hey Tattle ... a random teacher thinks it’s OK that I’ve shared all the children’s reports with identifying info in them to 146,000 + people and that I’m an amazing parent so 🖕🏼

😂😂
You’d think as a teacher she would have better grammar! (edie’s)??!

Reactions: 9
You can. Leave all those bits blank and you’ll get to a box where you’re asked to give details. Just complete that and the details of her Facebook page. If enough people do it I think they’ll have to investigate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.