Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are asking for transparency and she isn't giving it. No fucks given it seems, hardly a reaction for an ambassador or a champion for fair and equal rights for children, women and men.

The anti-bullying campaigner who bullies, doxxes and shuts down her paypacket.

What a bleeping idol to look up to huh?

Reactions: 19
The “I’m a nice person”
I wonder if Rachael wrote that post whilst she was sitting at the swimming pool. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
is The journalist still on here? Would love to know what made you come and have a look on here

Reactions: 6
Green eyed monster?! Good grief no! I’m not jealous of you/her in the slightest. People deserve to know if their money is being spent on warriors or on a bunch of crap for you/her.

Role model? How is being a bullying doxxing idiot a role model?

Lift women up? I lift women up but I also hold them accountable as much as anyone else.

Give your head a wobble “I’m a nice person”

Reactions: 16
I dont care if she is fab, I dont care if she is a wonderful mother, I dont care if she has sausage toes or cankles. All I care about is where the money has gone. Show us the evidence.

Reactions: 22
I dont care if she is fab, I dont care if she is a wonderful mother, I dont care if she has sausage toes or cankles. All I care about is where the money has gone. Show us the evidence.
I totally agree! £120 I have ‘donated’ over the past 2 years, thinking I was helping families who needed it, not buying trainers and meals out for Rachaele

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Her story this morning is a bit off imo. She’s complaining that she was at the hospital for 2 hrs. Her story states it was a glucose test and a blood test so presumably the baby may be measuring a bit big & a test for gestational diabetes and sitting for the majority of that 2 hours.
I had to have gestational diabetes test because my dad has diabetes, my baby was actually measuring small. I agree though, all she does it moan about being pregnant, as much as it's tough (I was sick for 9 months!) But it's a blessing.

Reactions: 5
As much as what she has written may have been fabricated I think she has an eye for those trashy books some women write. Maybe that’s the line of work she could go down. Like 50 shades of grey. Honestly not taking the piss here.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

So essentially the crew kindly offered help, furniture, clothing, household goods, their time and labour to help this lady. That's wonderful and all, it truly is.

And some funds were allegedly given to this "organisation" - a lettings agency? Why would you give a private business charitable donations? A lettings agency? Can you do that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As much as what she has written may have been fabricated I think she has an eye for those trashy books some women write. Maybe that’s the line of work she could go down. Like 50 shades of grey. Honestly not taking the piss here.
With herself as the heroine, messiah, saviour, sex goddess etc etc etc 😳🙄

View attachment 28493

So essentially the crew kindly offered help, furniture, clothing, household goods, their time and labour to help this lady. That's wonderful and all, it truly is.

And some funds were allegedly given to this lettings agency? Why would you give a private business charitable donations? A lettings agency? Can you do that?
I may be way off here but I seem to remember that a letting agent was pivotal in getting a safe place for a DV survivor at short notice... rent? If so that's exactly the 'access to instant funds' that si many of us envisaged the PayPal going to... amiright?

• Haha
With herself as the heroine, messiah, saviour, sex goddess etc etc etc 😳🙄

I may be way off here but I seem to remember that a letting agent was pivotal in getting a safe place for a DV survivor at short notice... rent? If so that's exactly the 'access to instant funds' that si many of us envisaged the PayPal going to... amiright?
Would that not go against the person in receipt if they had to apply for benefits though? If some random woman in Devon was paying for their rent until they were able to? Our local council ask us to detail how we are supporting ourselves when we aren’t working or after any change in circumstances or whatever. Authorities go into a lot of detail and surely SOMEWHERE along the line this person would have encountered a professional and questions may have been raised?

Yeah, it's the same situation, and what you say makes absolute sense actually. Fair play. Something about it all still doesn't add up for me though.

This is what a real email to R looks like btw.

🏅You can see the sender's name! 🏅

No Paypal funds were spent here though folks, a link was shared so people could donate to needy children.

Last edited:
I have no idea but isn’t that what they all mainly contain?
Yes... just not always with the author in that role... authors if fiction generally create other, fictional characters... oh wait... woman on bridge, woman in mothercare ... she DOES!!

If I was in her positio
Would that not go against the person in receipt if they had to apply for benefits though? If some random woman in Devon was paying for their rent until they were able to? Our local council ask us to detail how we are supporting ourselves when we aren’t working or after any change in circumstances or whatever. Authorities go into a lot of detail and surely SOMEWHERE along the line this person would have encountered a professional and questions may have been raised?
If I was in her position I'd be leasing/renting one or two safe spaces for short-term safety - but then I'm talking from the privileged position of not knowing anything about how any of the refuge service works

Reactions: 2
She is sooooooooo hinting (not subtly I might add) for either lion king musical tickets or lion king film premier tickets 😂😂😂😂
duck me, every other instagrammer/influenzer has been to see it - Fat Funny (well, if you say so love) One, MoD and FoD....the list goes on - might as well invite PTWM, who would find the invite so
Horrific and vile that she’d just have to take PC Plod and her favourite kids (aka not the boys) to watch it, whilst moaning about it and necking bloody rescue remedy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me, every other instagrammer/influenzer has been to see it - Fat Funny (well, if you say so love) One, MoD and FoD....the list goes on - might as well invite PTWM, who would find the invite so
Horrific and vile that she’d just have to take PC Plod and her favourite kids (aka not the boys) to watch it, whilst moaning about it and necking bloody rescue remedy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably get one of the ushers to give her a cocktail sausage toe rub at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.