Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man... I have loads to catch up on but I will be back properly this evening to take part in these discussions again.

I think her wording on one her latest stories is very misleading. By saying “our warriors”, people who are still donating will probably assume that this is one of the places that their money is helping to fund but it’s not.
One thing I would like to know, why hasn't she given her half a million FB followers this amazing book donation update. Why is it just a screen grab on an insta story?

Facebook is where the movement began and where her crew are. Why have they not been updated?

Reactions: 3
She' dropped him off at 'work' a spot of tit watching I assume🐦🐤🐥.

Yeah get that work comment in there that will show us all he still works FULLTIME😴

Okay. I'm going to say something, it's not intentionally mean at all just an observation.

My kids are teens now but when i was pregnant I never once overplayed it as I as very sensitive to the women around me experiencing 1st and 2nd hand infertility.

Most women just get on with it, holding down jobs, looking after the kids they already have. In away the second, third, fourth pregnancy melts into the background of everyday life. PTWMs page for the past 8 months has been purely baby dominated. I hope that it not the case in the home too, as I feel for those boys especially Seb. The baby has already been allocated it's own room, when all the others , apart from Betsy, share.

We've had the cringefest pre conception discussion, should we have a baby or not, with even the kids being filmed dragged into it.

Then the sickness. Yes, I sympathise but with sickness as bad as that you would not be able to lie back and have a mouthful of braces installed. I couldn't have done.

This pregnancy has, from what's she's shown us, been one big slumpfest, everyone pandering to her every whim.

Just bloody get on with it woman, show your daughters that we are warriors not pathetic needy creatures who need a constant flow of attention to make us feel validated.
Agree with this 100% You are pregnant not ill ffs! How is she gonna cope when its born? I supose the bigger kids and J will do most of the work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Rach, if you would rather be doing something else instead of watching those private swimming lessons, you could be getting together the evidence of where all that money has gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll apologise up front, because I know this will rile some people, but...

If she got a £15k advance on book one, and £150k in royalties, an advance of £50k on book two (average for the genre according to an easy Google search) AND a staggering £16k in advertising fees a month... WHY would she need to touch the PayPal money?
Now, I absolutely agree the PayPal accounts MUST be made public, and I'd have gone for tooth implants over a brace, but outside of that I've decided it's none of my business what she spends, where she eats or where her kid sleeps 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does anyone know how many books she sold last year? I've an author friend who assures me that for a first book you should only expect to make approx 28p on each book sold at net price.

Reactions: 4
Did you see someone spotted her at the pool and said ‘my idol’ , she just posted it but on the video she is looking at her phone, just wondering if she was reading tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how many books she sold last year? I've an author friend who assures me that for a first book you should only expect to make approx 28p on each book sold at net price.
Royalties are on a sliding scale:
HARDBACK
First 5000 @ 10%
Next 5000 @ 12.5%

PAPERBACK
First 150,000 @8%
Rest @ 10%

Not sure on e-books and audio... but if you take the average cost per unit as £7.99 and guess worldwide she shifted 50k hardback and 50k paperback, ignoring electronic copies, that's £80k already.

Actual sales figures are oddly difficult to pin down, but I'm told that the genre of Family, Parenting, Biography, Family Trauma is big-selling.

Reactions: 2
She is so predictable, anything that gets mentioned on here she then goes and does. Yawn.

Oh except one thing..... WHERE DID THE DONATIONS GO RACHAEL(E)?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HARDBACK
First 5000 @ 10%
Next 5000 @ 12.5%

PAPERBACK
First 150,000 @8%
Rest @ 10%

Not sure on e-books and audio... but if you take the average cost per unit as £7.99 and guess worldwide she shifted 50k hardback and 50k paperback, ignoring electronic copies, that's £80k already.

Actual sales figures are oddly difficult to pin down, but I'm told that the genre of Family, Parenting, Biography, Family Trauma is big-selling.
Missed out -
* hardback more than 10,000 @ 15%

Reactions: 2
“In response to all the emails” so she can answer questions about keeping chickens cool, yet avoids the PayPal questions?! Priorities, Rach, priorities. It’s like she sticks two fingers up at everyone. And I agree, it is like she is carrying the first ever baby. She’s wilting and sitting on the sofa being pampered 24/7, then moaning about SITTING down watching swimming lessons?! She’s not giving the bloody lessons.

Reactions: 10
Did you see someone spotted her at the pool and said ‘my idol’ , she just posted it but on the video she is looking at her phone, just wondering if she was reading tattle!
Probably one of her admin on a fake account. Either that or the person who posted has very low standards. Wow just when you think the narsasism can't get any worse. R get over youself love.

Reactions: 4
HARDBACK
First 5000 @ 10%
Next 5000 @ 12.5%

PAPERBACK
First 150,000 @8%
Rest @ 10%

The commission is based on the wholesale price to the seller so to speak, if that price is at least 50% of the cover price it is a pittance per book.

Reactions: 1
“In response to all the emails” so she can answer questions about keeping chickens cool, yet avoids the PayPal questions?! Priorities, Rach, priorities. It’s like she sticks two fingers up at everyone. And I agree, it is like she is carrying the first ever baby. She’s wilting and sitting on the sofa being pampered 24/7, then moaning about SITTING down watching swimming lessons?! She’s not giving the bloody lessons.
Nothing gets those emails flowin' like frozen chicken treats! People in their hundreds, heck THOUSANDS must have needed to know more!

(I bloody hate sweetcorn as well, knocked me sick that did 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IDOL!😂😂😂
Christ she really is Inlove with herself isn’t she? Idol for what? Whinging everyday while sitting on her backside stuffing her face and stealing not only peoples money but other women’s husbands because I know from her book Betsy and tallulahs dad was still with her step daughters mum when she started seeing him..

Also she’s never off that bloody phone!

It will be a friend, because it looks like a private lesson and swimming pool where only Edie is learning so why would there be another parent? It is most likely a friend 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looked well dodgy when she was being recorded by her ‘fan’ - like she was trying to hide her phone because she didn’t want Edie or the swimming instructor to see that she was on it 😂

I’m just surprised that she was there on her own considering she’s not able to leave the house on her own due to her long-term high levels of anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has already been said, but I have a feeling she is getting her ducks in a row, and will put up a big post at the end of July/start of August declaring all her out going’s for the last month. With a big amount of donations ( conveniently) And she will say how she didn’t need to prove it but here it is. Like a months worth will be enough proof. Because let’s face it she doesn’t have years worth of proof or records. Her followers will gush about how kind she is! And she will feel that’s enough to shut us up. I called it!

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying shes got cankles when she clearly, clearly, clearly hasn't 🙄. I've never seen a pregnant woman with skinnier ankles. Shes such a moaner.....why get yourself pregnant if all you were going to do was moan about it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.