Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said, but I have a feeling she is getting her ducks in a row, and will put up a big post at the end of July/start of August declaring all her out going’s for the last month. With a big amount of donations ( conveniently) And she will say how she didn’t need to prove it but here it is. Like a months worth will be enough proof. Because let’s face it she doesn’t have years worth of proof or records. Her followers will gush about how kind she is! And she will feel that’s enough to shut us up. I called it!
I completely agree unfortunately.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been said, but I have a feeling she is getting her ducks in a row, and will put up a big post at the end of July/start of August declaring all her out going’s for the last month. With a big amount of donations ( conveniently) And she will say how she didn’t need to prove it but here it is. Like a months worth will be enough proof. Because let’s face it she doesn’t have years worth of proof or records. Her followers will gush about how kind she is! And she will feel that’s enough to shut us up. I called it!

I think that too. I think someone behind the scenes is working on a big cover up.

Reactions: 12
I'm not a possible victim of this, by the way. I was just a very long time follower of hers. When I saw the drama a few weeks ago I started reading here and researching.

She wasn't popping up in my feed much actually, as I hadn't interacted with her for a while and I follow a tit-ton of pages 😂

But yeah, I'm appalled. And the one thing I can do to help is to give my time and share my findings with you here.

If I refer you back to my very first post in thread #5

It's about her style of writing, hiding tos and froms in emails, or they are from an R address.

These are all things that may be perfectly legit but pretty much every screenshot she shares of emails, back in the days when she would share this type of thing 🙄, they are very similar.

These are all things she has shared on the PTWM FB page:

Thumbnail 1: the spaced out dash, the cheeky ampersand, the fact that the ticket number is probably not 4 thousand and something considering the rooms held a couple of hundred people. When kind people offered to meet the lady in the comments, R replied "she's watching this post" 🙄

Thumbnail 2: an email from an R address to a P address. Ring any bells? This lady apparently donated 200 quid.

Thumbnail 3: this came before the monthly PayPal donation option. Was this ever accounted for?

I have lots more of discrepancies. Public discrepancies is all I will deal with but there's so many.

Hi, I agree, the timing is terrible with regards to her pregnancy and I honestly wish her health and wellness at this time. I believe in not invading any of her own spaces, no matter how public they are. This conversation needs to continue though. Please keep reading and following and indeed screenshotting! She may be small fry in a fame sense but she will have more people paying a monthly fee to her than most "famous" individual people in the UK. That deserves accountability, I'm sure.
Oh my God, there it is again, the switch between "and" and "&". That' was on the email from "Tash" and the lady here saying she is too scared to come to her talk alone. Read all Rachaels posts, that's how she writes and very distinctive. I am now 100 % convinced she sends all these emails and messages to herself

Reactions: 16
It’s actually ridiculous that’s shes heralded as some kind of saint when actually her practise is uninformed and dangerous; it could actually cause more harm than good. I think it’s because she gives away “free advertising”, as she calls it, that charities are blindly allowing her to associate herself with them.

Having your admin tell people in need that you’re “taking a social media break” while you’re constantly recording every moment of your life and uploading ads is the biggest kick in the teeth. She’s not taking a break from social media, she’s taking a break from helping people, which is exactly why she shouldn’t be in a position of trust in the first place. A charity would have provision to help people 24/7 356 days a year.

And the admin of such an account should be qualified, trained, experienced individuals, NOT her sister-in-law.

Repetition of actually 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Take too much dosh to employ a trained person..... Her income would suffer...

Reactions: 4
Okay. I'm going to say something, it's not intentionally mean at all just an observation.

My kids are teens now but when i was pregnant I never once overplayed it as I as very sensitive to the women around me experiencing 1st and 2nd hand infertility.

Most women just get on with it, holding down jobs, looking after the kids they already have. In away the second, third, fourth pregnancy melts into the background of everyday life. PTWMs page for the past 8 months has been purely baby dominated. I hope that it not the case in the home too, as I feel for those boys especially Seb. The baby has already been allocated it's own room, when all the others , apart from Betsy, share.

We've had the cringefest pre conception discussion, should we have a baby or not, with even the kids being filmed dragged into it.

Then the sickness. Yes, I sympathise but with sickness as bad as that you would not be able to lie back and have a mouthful of braces installed. I couldn't have done.

This pregnancy has, from what's she's shown us, been one big slumpfest, everyone pandering to her every whim.

Just bloody get on with it woman, show your daughters that we are warriors not pathetic needy creatures who need a constant flow of attention to make us feel validated.
This is one of the things that put me off her before I found Tattle. I realise I am lucky to have two children but I have suffered for years with secondary infertility and a lot of her posts have hurt me. I also realise that’s my problem and I am able to switch off and walk away but I do feel that influencers should be more aware and responsible over the content they post. My youngest is 9 in September and we’ve been trying for a third since he was six months old so I do feel if even when someone announces a pregnancy or birth. PTWM has been pushing the whole thing down our throats since the public documentation of her coil removal. The first post after that that upset me was when she revealed how quickly she was able to conceive. Even in her book she states that all three previous pregnancies were accidental, they even sound inconvenient to her to be honest. The gratitude just isn’t there.

It is perfectly possible to be a successful influencer and be pregnant but be mindful of both the issues your audience might be facing and the privacy of your family. Abbey Clancy always does it very tastefully, for one example.

Why does she keep saying shes got cankles when she clearly, clearly, clearly hasn't 🙄. I've never seen a pregnant woman with skinnier ankles. Shes such a moaner.....why get yourself pregnant if all you were going to do was moan about it.
And the cocktail sausage toes ffs. All she’s doing is drawing attention to parts of her so people continually say to her oh no you haven’t! Because she hasn’t and she bloody well knows it 🙄😒

I think that too. I think someone behind the scenes is working on a big cover up.
Sure as shitbiscuits isn’t her is it. Only thing she’s working on is the size of her ego.

Last edited:
If everything isn't hunky dory with the accounts and there is a cover up, we will spot any holes in it immediately.

We've got a good team here 👍
And she'll use being Pg as a reason for not showing accounts earlier... And clai. Her last months were spoiled... Yadda yadda and spin a woe is me hero/matryr story...

Reactions: 7
Did you see someone spotted her at the pool and said ‘my idol’ , she just posted it but on the video she is looking at her phone, just wondering if she was reading tattle!
Laughing my arse off that this woman is an idol 😁😁😁😁😁😁😉😉😉

Michelle Obama
Oprah
Mary Beard
Susie Woolf
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Ellie Simmons
Jessica Ennis -Hill

Get in line women ... there’s a new Idol in town .......someone pass me a tissue , I’ve got an attack of the vapours😫

I’m on a role now after the “idol in the pool “ comment .

If anyone’s an idol let’s take our hat off to Erin Pizzey who got the ball rolling with regards to women suffering from DA.

Now there’s an Idol , Rachel, have a read about her , she’s also a brilliant Novelist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been thinking the exact same thing

Reactions: 4
She will definitely address it but only in a light that makes her both the hero and victim. She’ll wail about having been attacked whilst pregnant (because having unprotected sex entitles you to special privileges, apparently) even though all we’ve wanted to know is the truth. She’ll indubitably bring some kind of mental or physical illness into it and say how she’s been suffering her entire pregnancy (yet still managed to travel round the country, eat McDonald’s out of business and film shitloads of adverts). She will show a maximum of six weeks’ accounts and they will show that she has donated a ton of money this month but all that will tell us is just how much she has pocketed every other month for the last two years.

Reactions: 18
Maybe so. But the doxxing and the public silencing of the genuine enquiries will haunt her for a very long time. Those long deleted threatening, vengeful screenshots are secure in the deepest depths of the Tattle Vaults for all eternity.

Reactions: 9
If everything isn't hunky dory with the accounts and there is a cover up, we will spot any holes in it immediately.

We've got a good team here 👍
And if it isn't picked up, I'll be back to rip it apart! I only tend to appear when I can get my teeth into something 🤣

Reactions: 7
She's a fab person. Maybe some here have a touch of the green eyed monster? She's very successful self made writer and is hugely motivational for many people. So what if she has two McDonald's a day, it's hardly the life of luxury and you'd have to be pretty spiteful to begrudge someone some McDonald's!

Real women lift women!
Hi rach/jo/gabby/Hannah...take your pick guys

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a fab person. Maybe some here have a touch of the green eyed monster? She's very successful self made writer and is hugely motivational for many people. So what if she has two McDonald's a day, it's hardly the life of luxury and you'd have to be pretty spiteful to begrudge someone some McDonald's!

Real women lift women!
She can keep the maccies... it's the £350k house and designer clothes etc on NO INCOME we worry about.

Hi Reaeceheaele :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it's safe to say she's had the contents of the PayPal pot each month. She knows how she's got that money is wrong and that all her posts and her website are cleverly worded to make people think it was going to DV victims.

If she had meant from the off, that the money donated to her was just for her time / a wage then she could have said that 5 weeks ago. She could have put a post up saying she was sorry people had misread the website and got the wrong end of the stick, but as it says on there it was to allow more time for her to run the page properly blah blah blah.

Instead it was false accusations, doxing, deleting and blocking. There are so many other ways it could have been handled and sorted out there and then. She now can't go back and address it because of her tattle video snot fest where she says she has an account that logs everything.

So Rach....where's the accounts you spoke of? None existent I expect, just like these so called warriors you make out your helping!

She's only herself to blame for this tit show and i hope everyone still donating realises how dodgy this all is and stops their payments asap. Give it directly to Women's Aid instead that's regulated and genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Real women lift women!
Real women don’t make a habit of stealing other people’s money or other women’s husbands or children 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She can keep the maccies... it's the £350k house and designer clothes etc on NO INCOME we worry about.

Hi Reaeceheaele :D
While genuine DV victims are sat in god knows where, scared to death, possibly with upset children waiting for Rachel's crew to send items via an Amazon wishlist...but that's none of our business 👍

Real women lift women!
I’m of the opinion that nobody is “all good” or “all bad” but unfortunately in this case the bad outweighs the good. Why can’t she be motivational but also have the good grace and decency to tell people who have donated in good faith where their donations have gone? Particularly those who have politely requested the information from her.
You’re absolutely right, real women lift women. They don’t incite their “army” to flood others with abuse, they don’t delete any comment that doesn’t show them in a good light. They don’t write lies to a mass of followers about having offered refunds.
And that’s why I’m here. Because this bunch of real women (and maybe men?) aren’t an army run by a dictator who run the risk of being ousted if we don’t toe the line. We’re a bunch of supportive peeps exchanging views and ideas and challenging what we’ve been led to believe as gospel without judging each other. I’ll take that kind of fab any day of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.