Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not following Snuzpod, Amazon, Nivea, Lidl or Pranamat (a few of the ads from the last month). So much for “only working with brands I genuinely love” yeah, so much that you can’t even be arsed to follow them on your previous Instagram? Massive bullshitter.

Precious not previous!
Incidentally, the reason this annoys me so much is that she is getting paid to promote brands and products that she clearly is only using because of said payment/gift. The purpose of an ad is to encourage your followers to buy products that you yourself would genuinely buy.

Reactions: 5
Everyone locally knows she's on borrowed time and eventually he's going to dump her. She's thinks a baby, social media fame and easy money will stop him from straying but it really won't. Neitherof them work, she's always on one of her phones and considers scrolling social media for hours a day full time work. She's said to have over £20'000 coming in every month in total. It's all tit about down to £15 just to book a holiday or using her own money to help people in need. I feel really sorry for anyone donating to her. Just with the book and mantaince money she has enough. It's just greed. The local paper won't touch the story as she has a friend working there and are always writing bullshit articles to promote her. It's like a house of cards, one day 😉
I love it when the locals come on and say their piece, need more of you coming forward 😂. Her life clearly isn't as perfect as she makes out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or do her teeth look more sticking out now at the side? I cant see an improvement yet but her mates were saying 'ooh your teeth look so much better already' after just a couple of weeks!
I was thinking this when she was posting about her book tour last week I'm sure her teeth look worse than before the braces, id want my (or yours) money back!

Reactions: 4
I know it’s unkind to comment on appearance but she’s one strange looking woman and it’s not helped by her extremely unpleasant personality which she’s happy to display all over IG.

Reactions: 16
I know it’s unkind to comment on appearance but she’s one strange looking woman and it’s not helped by her extremely unpleasant personality which she’s happy to display all over IG.
I think it’s the filters she uses and the camera when in selfie mode that flips the image make her face look a bit wonky!

Reactions: 2
Pets alone are expensive, I've got a husky and two Guinea pigs, and paying for their food, bedding, hay, groomers for the dog, vets visits is expensive! I looked at them chicken houses as I fancied keeping a few and they are so expensive!!!
You are right they are taking it in from somewhere (PayPal donations!).
The hen house (Atleast one anyway) was gifted, I remember her doing a couple of stories of Lula talking about how amazing they were n how they should get one n then all of a sudden they were gifted one by the company

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Incidentally, the reason this annoys me so much is that she is getting paid to promote brands and products that she clearly is only using because of said payment/gift. The purpose of an ad is to encourage your followers to buy products that you yourself would genuinely buy.
I think thus is supposed to be how it works, but these so called 'influencers' it seems will advertise and promote any old crap as long as they are getting paid for it.
They get paid for every story, every swipe up, every mention etc etc,

It's a huge money making business,

Reactions: 3
According to the NMC website the boys mum is still registered as a mental health nurse with no restrictions on practice. Surely if she had done something so severe that it prevented any contact with her own sons, then wouldn’t that have affected her Nursing license?Obviously I don’t know the ins and outs but I do know Nursing can be strict in regards to how you behave outside of the job. None of it makes much sense, it’s all very sad.

Reactions: 20
Everyone locally knows she's on borrowed time and eventually he's going to dump her. She's thinks a baby, social media fame and easy money will stop him from straying but it really won't. Neitherof them work, she's always on one of her phones and considers scrolling social media for hours a day full time work. She's said to have over £20'000 coming in every month in total. It's all tit about down to £15 just to book a holiday or using her own money to help people in need. I feel really sorry for anyone donating to her. Just with the book and mantaince money she has enough. It's just greed. The local paper won't touch the story as she has a friend working there and are always writing bullshit articles to promote her. It's like a house of cards, one day 😉
Probably has this friend on the payroll....

Reactions: 1
She’s not following Snuzpod, Amazon, Nivea, Lidl or Pranamat (a few of the ads from the last month). So much for “only working with brands I genuinely love” yeah, so much that you can’t even be arsed to follow them on your previous Instagram? Massive bullshitter.

Precious not previous!
Just watch her quickly follow them now.

If you’re up from your slumber Rachel-with-an-E, hope you’ve had a good Sunday. Me? I’ve been on my third 12 hour shift since Friday, but I finished late so was actually 14 hours. Then I came home and would’ve loved to have my husband take the kids out for a cheeky Macdonalds but sadly I don’t have a husband, or the money. I’m glad that the (very) hard-earned money I donated to you though has been used wisely, I’ve loved watching your family dine out (constantly), and all your lovely pampering sessions. Bit bewildered that I’ve seen NOTHING posted about your ‘warriors’ in the past few months but because you are so HONEST and TRANSPARENT (and not in the slightest bit vile or horrific in your dealings with your followers), I’m sure it’s all present and accounted for. In a separate account. With records of ingoings and And available for us donors to see.

Yeah right, in my dreams.

Still waiting for my newsletter Rach!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I was thinking this when she was posting about her book tour last week I'm sure her teeth look worse than before the braces, id want my (or yours) money back!
braces usually take years if they are done correctly . I know on adults most don't care about the position of teeth and jaw they just want them straighter but they are very obvious on her maybe its cause she has a wide mouth anyway
Just watch her quickly follow them now.

If you’re up from your slumber Rachel-with-an-E, hope you’ve had a good Sunday. Me? I’ve been on my third 12 hour shift since Friday, but I finished late so was actually 14 hours. Then I came home and would’ve loved to have my husband take the kids out for a cheeky Macdonalds but sadly I don’t have a husband, or the money. I’m glad that the (very) hard-earned money I donated to you though has been used wisely, I’ve loved watching your family dine out (constantly), and all your lovely pampering sessions. Bit bewildered that I’ve seen NOTHING posted about your ‘warriors’ in the past few months but because you are so HONEST and TRANSPARENT (and not in the slightest bit vile or horrific in your dealings with your followers), I’m sure it’s all present and accounted for. In a separate account. With records of ingoings and And available for us donors to see.

Yeah right, in my dreams.

Still waiting for my newsletter Rach!
don't follow just spy! lazy little poisoned dwarf she's prob lodged in the bed or chair again

I'll apologise up front, because I know this will rile some people, but...

If she got a £15k advance on book one, and £150k in royalties, an advance of £50k on book two (average for the genre according to an easy Google search) AND a staggering £16k in advertising fees a month... WHY would she need to touch the PayPal money?
Now, I absolutely agree the PayPal accounts MUST be made public, and I'd have gone for tooth implants over a brace, but outside of that I've decided it's none of my business what she spends, where she eats or where her kid sleeps 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I'll apologise up front, because I know this will rile some people, but...

If she got a £15k advance on book one, and £150k in royalties, an advance of £50k on book two (average for the genre according to an easy Google search) AND a staggering £16k in advertising fees a month... WHY would she need to touch the PayPal money?
Now, I absolutely agree the PayPal accounts MUST be made public, and I'd have gone for tooth implants over a brace, but outside of that I've decided it's none of my business what she spends, where she eats or where her kid sleeps 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s supposition rather than evidence though, right?

Oh, yes... just guessing off 'averages', no evidence.
Bearing in mind their lifestyle, the possibility that they may have bought the house they live in, the prospect that they may have both given up work and the fact that they surely must pay the staff that work for them, it’s an expensive annual bill. Also taking into account clearing debts, paying bills and tax, and presumably paying into private pensions (if they’re no longer working) and savings accounts etc... their outgoings are potentially MASSIVE and their income is basically a mystery.

Reactions: 8
16k a month on advertising? Seriously? She's not a household name. No-one in my family knows who she is apart from me.

Her Instagram posts average anything from 1500 likes (the ads themselves surprisingly), to up to an every day average photo of her or the family that brings in about 5-6k at the most. She peaked around the time of her rant sometimes 15-19k likes but it's tailed off again.

Reactions: 6
Another lurker and previous PTWM follower and fan 🤢

If you have over 100k followers on insta you can get between 3-8k per advertiser post. £8000!!!! So 2 ads per month is £16,000 already, takes me 12 months to make that working full time. Her ‘accounts’ won’t be due till January 2020 if she files online so possibly she has 6 months to do some juggling and post a breakdown next year. Who knows! I think unless she is ‘forced’ into admission by the media she won’t do it.
I’m not sure where you found that information but I did some research and found this quote from an expert in an article. If accounts with over a million followers can command around £10k there’s no way she is earning anything like £8k per ad. I would hazard a guess at around £1,000 at the very most. Obviously that’s still a lot of money for very little work, but it’s not life changing bearing in mind their circumstances and lifestyle.

Also, she won’t be making much at all from Facebook as it has been proven that Instagram stories with swipe ups is the best advertising platform at the moment due to the ease with which followers can click on a story, swipe up and buy the product in seconds. Brands are putting most of their money into this because it’s proven to work so the fact that she has more Facebook fans is largely irrelevant.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think she looks completely different to when she appeared on this morning over the Snapchat game. A game I never heard of or found any other evidence of anywhere online....
That snapchat game was definitely real. There were massive issues with it at my daughters school too. There was an assembly held for parents warning them about what was happening and how to deal with it because of how big a problem it became 😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.