Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wanker petition, I've not seen it but just saw a little bit saying about blocking and deleting. What the actual duck!! This is what her bastard people are doing. I'm bleeping fuming tbh šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 4
I was concerned the amazon reviews might start to get deleted. šŸ˜” So many negative reviews in a short space of time after mostly positive ones does look suspicious.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel quite depressed about the whole situation; I hate to think about how intrusive it is for the poor kids. If the home is as dysfunctional as the IG posts and rants seem to allude to, I worry about whether any of them are listened to or are allowed to express their opinions.
Iā€™m not commenting on her parenting, because non of us have that down pat, but the chaotic way she lives her life and the revolving door of ā€˜friendsā€™ and family members who appear and disappear so regularly have to impact on their views of healthy relationships.
I also HAVE to comment though,that the foot rubbing is really awful and I would hate to have to do that. My kids would detest it,so I would never push them into doing it. I see it as demeaning for them,to be honest.
They do seem like lovely kids,despite the issues they have all been dealing with in their early years.

Reactions: 10
I just don't understand why you'd give up work for an income that is basically donations? Especially Josh who probably earned a decent wage and would've had a decent pension to pay into. It could end at any time or people could cancel their subscriptions. It just reminds me of that Vice Lularoe documentary, where one woman was having to spend a lot to get her earnings (to claim bonuses and also because they encouraged a lavish lifestyle) even though she got very high up in the ranks, and then ending up fall down the ranks again and losing everything. Plus what kind of example is that setting for the kids?

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why you'd give up work for an income that is basically donations? Especially Josh who probably earned a decent wage and would've had a decent pension to pay into. It could end at any time or people could cancel their subscriptions. It just reminds me of that Vice Lularoe documentary, where one woman was having to spend a lot to get her earnings (to claim bonuses and also because they encouraged a lavish lifestyle) even though she got very high up in the ranks, and then ending up fall down the ranks again and losing everything. Plus what kind of example is that setting for the kids?

We are assuming heā€™s given up work. Maybe he hasnā€™t. Or maybe heā€™s taking time out.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed amazon reviews are now being removed?

There were 28 1/5 and now thereā€™s only 26.

Looks like sheā€™s onto it and somehow getting them removed? Iā€™m not sure how because all the ones I read seemed legitimate.

I also left a review a few days ago. It was an honest review as I had read the book and found it a poor read. Yet itā€™s never been posted. I must remember to contact amazon and ask what the hell is going on.
Mrs Hinch had lots of her 1 star reviews removed as well šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We are assuming heā€™s given up work. Maybe he hasnā€™t. Or maybe heā€™s taking time out.
I hope he hasn't. It just seems a lot of influencers partners do give it up to be an 'influencer' as well and I just don't get it.

Reactions: 1
I hope he hasn't. It just seems a lot of influencers partners do give it up to be an 'influencer' as well and I just don't get it.
Thereā€™s no possible way he is still working full time as a policeman the amount of time he is home and on SM and also the public SM profile would be a no no for an officer surely.

Reactions: 9
My husband had to give a work-related statement to PC Tit in the past couple of months (sorry, I know thatā€™s vague!). Husband described him as ā€œIf I was chocolate Iā€™d eat myself.ā€ Anyway, I digress. My point is that if he has quit to take care of Princess Tippy-toes then it must have been fairly recent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband had to give a work-related statement to PC Tit in the past couple of months (sorry, I know thatā€™s vague!). Husband described him as ā€œIf I was chocolate Iā€™d eat myself.ā€ Anyway, I digress. My point is that if he has quit to take care of Princess Tippy-toes then it must have been fairly recent.
If heā€™s working, he must have the most relaxed boss ever. Heā€™s at home/with his wife more than not. He takes time off to follow her round the country all the time.

Reactions: 5
Yes I can see him from another account - now why would I be blocked..? I've not commented on either account, or commented about them anywhere, or liked any anti-ptwm comments... strange.
Maybe theyā€™re going through the posts on here and working out who people are on insta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.