Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house thing is a worry to me, she made such a big song and dance about getting told to leave as the house was being sold, yet we have never heard anything since. They are living like they own it which makes me wonder if the person who owns it is connected to them in some way? This may mean their rent is discounted or that they are allowed to do certain things to the house. Plus any landlord would be very naive or stupid to over look the summer house being used in the way it is. They could get into alot of bother. It doesnt add up.

Reactions: 4
When I was in private rent, I wasn't allowed to touch anything. I've heard of landlords letting you paint, but that's it. I put up a little set of goal posts in the garden of my private rent and I had to prove to the landlord it wasn't going to cause damage, nevermind their chicken coop
We had a neighbour renting and she won a kitchen. The landlord took the kitchen cost off their rent which gave them 6 months rent-free.

I was also just thinking... if I had access to the funds we feel ptwm may have access to (aka PayPal) I'd get new bloody teeth, not s brace 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s been gifted the braces then I’m actually a bit jealous 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

My teeth are horrendous, and I was to stupid and uptight to get braces when I was younger. My biggest regret because now I can’t afford the 5k dentist bill to fix my teeth 😩

So if anyone wants to donate to my paypal fund to help stray cats then my teeth would appreciate it 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The house thing is a worry to me, she made such a big song and dance about getting told to leave as the house was being sold, yet we have never heard anything since. They are living like they own it which makes me wonder if the person who owns it is connected to them in some way? This may mean their rent is discounted or that they are allowed to do certain things to the house. Plus any landlord would be very naive or stupid to over look the summer house being used in the way it is. They could get into alot of bother. It doesnt add up.
We only know about the landlord wanting to apparently sell the house because
Rachael told us in a pity me rant that followed all the criticism over her Conservatory make over the day before.

Yet again, over exaggeration of current situation, maybe untruths, to get her army onto her side folowing being put into a corner by others pointing out hard facts.

Anyone spotting a pattern here?

Has anyone noticed amazon reviews are now being removed?

There were 28 1/5 and now there’s only 26.

Looks like she’s onto it and somehow getting them removed? I’m not sure how because all the ones I read seemed legitimate.

I also left a review a few days ago. It was an honest review as I had read the book and found it a poor read. Yet it’s never been posted. I must remember to contact amazon and ask what the hell is going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she’s been gifted the braces then I’m actually a bit jealous 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

My teeth are horrendous, and I was to stupid and uptight to get braces when I was younger. My biggest regret because now I can’t afford the 5k dentist bill to fix my teeth 😩

So if anyone wants to donate to my paypal fund to help stray cats then my teeth would appreciate it 👍🏼
Brilliant! I'm tempted to donate!

Looks like she’s onto it and somehow getting them removed? I’m not sure how because all the ones I read seemed legitimate.

I also left a review a few days ago. It was an honest review as I had read the book and found it a poor read. Yet it’s never been posted. I must remember to contact amazon and ask what the hell is going on.
My review was posted then removed after an hour!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to get my head around the finances aspect here.

They live in a huge house in the middle of a desirable area. Sea views etc. Renting apparently while trying to save up to buy, apparently.

They have 5 kids to support, another on the way. They eat out regularly, the children are dressed in latest trends etc.

They have 2 dogs and a load of chickens.

She showed recently that B and Ts father is way behind, 5 years, on CSA payments.

Both R and J have recently given up 2 full time jobs, yet they maintain that
they are both still working full time. If that's the case, then they will not be claiming tax credits.

Only 5 years ago , she said they were 15 grand in debt.

How are they funding this lifestyle??

Is it just me but, I wouldn't really bother worrying about this stuff if they were just a regular couple. But they have 6 kids !!!!!!!
Pets alone are expensive, I've got a husky and two Guinea pigs, and paying for their food, bedding, hay, groomers for the dog, vets visits is expensive! I looked at them chicken houses as I fancied keeping a few and they are so expensive!!!
You are right they are taking it in from somewhere (PayPal donations!).

Reactions: 3
So she’s now even controlling what people write about her crappy book 💔

I think she can’t piss me off anymore and then she somehow manages to raise the bar. Maybe I will have to resort to praying for a miracle to happen because I’m all out of ideas now.

Reactions: 9
I feel commenting on her appearance detracts from the core issue of potential financial fraud and misleading fund raising. I realise how disliked this woman is and how easy it is to pick holes in her fantasies and life though.

Reactions: 7
My 1* review was also posted & then removed today. Annoying as I’d actually purchased the book from amazon!

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Surely that’s a breach of some freedom of speech law? You can’t regulate public reviews of a book YOU wrote surely? Ffs

I’m going to check mine is still there as it was last night. I bought the book on kindle via amazon so I will kick off with them if they’ve removed my review.

Reactions: 5
Surely that’s a breach of some freedom of speech law? You can’t regulate public reviews of a book YOU wrote surely? Ffs

I’m going to check mine is still there as it was last night. I bought the book on kindle via amazon so I will kick off with them if they’ve removed my review.
I’ve contacted them now to request confirmation when mine will be posted

I’ve contacted them now to request confirmation when mine will be posted
Mine is still there at the moment. I will be checking frequently. She cannot control what is written about her crappy book online, that is beyond wankery and again not exactly the actions of a decent, hardworking, HONEST person, is it?? Oh yeah, did she mention it was a Sunday Times best seller? 🙄 selling loads of books doesn’t mean it was a good or popular book, it just means she has lots of followers who were conned into buying it; honest reviews count here.

My review was posted then removed after an hour!
I’ve asked why - hopefully I’ll get an answer.
And mine didn’t contain abuse per say ....
This is my removed review...

Attachments

Mine is still there at the moment. I will be checking frequently. She cannot control what is written about her crappy book online, that is beyond wankery and again not exactly the actions of a decent, hardworking, HONEST person, is it?? Oh yeah, did she mention it was a Sunday Times best seller? 🙄 selling loads of books doesn’t mean it was a good or popular book, it just means she has lots of followers who were conned into buying it; honest reviews count here.
I agree with everything you’ve said here.. it’s so frustrating isn’t it. Lol at “beyond wankery” so true and I need to add this to my vocabulary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.