Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice on the insta story he was on his phone and she was on her phone filming whilst small child is out at sea 🤷‍♀️ on his story she was on her phone ! So lovely family time at the beach looking at phones !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes I can see him from another account - now why would I be blocked..? I've not commented on either account, or commented about them anywhere, or liked any anti-ptwm comments... strange.
Have you been watching his insta stories without following him? Only thing I can think of....

Did you notice on the insta story he was on his phone and she was on her phone filming whilst small child is out at sea 🤷‍♀️ on his story she was on her phone ! So lovely family time at the beach looking at phones !
Oh look there’s my daughter way out there by herself 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought how ridiculous takes seconds for them to be gone in the sea. Would rather sit on the beach on their phones.

Oh look there’s my daughter way out there by herself 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair every parent risk assesses situations differently. At Talullahs age I would spend whole Summers at the beach without any parents at all.

When you live at the beach it becomes ur normal. It’s normal for my kids to be in the sea. Most if the time I’m not there. It doesn’t phase me. My friend came to stay with us for a holiday and was horrified at the level of freedom our children have here. It’s one of the reasons I love living at the coast and would never live where she does, in the city, where her kids can’t play out and she accompanied them everywhere they go.

I think people who haven’t grown up at the sea side find it very hard to fathom and won’t every really understand

I think it takes someone who has really questionable morals to constantly read about the misery and disappointment of others and not feel an ounce of compassion, or empathy. Even if she hasn’t stolen the money, you’d think she would reach out and try to put the story straight. Her blocking tactics stinks of guilt-but she needs to know that I for one won’t give up until either she admits the truth, or she is caught out for stealing. I am going through all the appropriate legal channels that I can afford currently, our local MP holds surgeries once a month but you need to email in advance for appointments. I don’t want to say anymore as I know her enormous flapping ears are ever-present (hi Rach 👋 ) but I am feeling freaking motivated!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair every parent risk assesses situations differently. At Talullahs age I would spend whole Summers at the beach without any parents at all.

When you live at the beach it becomes ur normal. It’s normal for my kids to be in the sea. Most if the time I’m not there. It doesn’t phase me. My friend came to stay with us for a holiday and was horrified at the level of freedom our children have here. It’s one of the reasons I love living at the coast and would never live where she does, in the city, where her kids can’t play out and she accompanied them everywhere they go.

I think people who haven’t grown up at the sea side find it very hard to fathom and won’t every really understand
We live by the sea and our children are super strong swimmers but we still don’t let them in the sea on their own but obviously each parent makes there own decisions and I completely understand your post as our children do have much more freedom than if we lived else where.On a trip to the beach a few years back I witnessed a man drown I know I sound like PTWM here but it honestly did happen and it’s not something we talk about much so maybe I am over cautious compered to others but the sea can be a very dangerous place !

Reactions: 17

I suppose that's true. But the fact that she has said about how Lula was a tiny dot seems to suggest she was super far out. Is she a really strong swimmer? It just takes literally a moment and she could be swept away and then what? I just think you would be much closer to be honest instead of laughing about how far away she is.

Reactions: 6
I suppose that's true. But the fact that she has said about how Lula was a tiny dot seems to suggest she was super far out. Is she a really strong swimmer? It just takes literally a moment and she could be swept away and then what? I just think you would be much closer to be honest instead of laughing about how far away she is.
If you look at it, she isn’t actually that far from the shore. She would probably still be able to stand up where she is

I actually think PTWM is reading here and posting things or wording things on insta a certain way deliberately to get a reaction, and she gets one every single time. So she keeps doing it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

We live a five minute walk from the sea and are there all the time - if anything, I’m more cautious as a result. My daughter is ten, so not far off Tallulah’s age, and has had swimming lessons since she was four so is fairly competent. I would never let her go far out in the sea by herself.

It takes mere seconds for something to go wrong. I’m not talking about freedom, I’m not saying she’s at risk of being abducted, I’m talking about water safety. There’s rip tides, particularly in the South West, and anyone can get into difficulty no matter how strong a swimmer they are. I wouldn’t take the risk, myself.

Reactions: 13
That would be pretty tricky. Unless you've outed yourself somehow and know them.
Or maybe if you’ve viewed their stories through that other app that I saw links to a few threads back, but aren’t following them? Would your username still come up as having viewed? They could be going through the lists of people if it does

We live a five minute walk from the sea and are there all the time - if anything, I’m more cautious as a result. My daughter is ten, so not far off Tallulah’s age, and has had swimming lessons since she was four so is fairly competent. I would never let her go far out in the sea by herself.

It takes mere seconds for something to go wrong. I’m not talking about freedom, I’m not saying she’s at risk of being abducted, I’m talking about water safety. There’s rip tides, particularly in the South West, and anyone can get into difficulty no matter how strong a swimmer they are. I wouldn’t take the risk, myself.
Yes I’m not talking about being abducted either. My kids are never out of the sea. They all surf and do wake boarding when the season allows it. It’s up to you what you allow ur kids to do, but you can’t judge others for thinking differently

If you look at the post, Tallulah isn’t actually that far out either

Last edited:
I think it takes someone who has really questionable morals to constantly read about the misery and disappointment of others and not feel an ounce of compassion, or empathy. Even if she hasn’t stolen the money, you’d think she would reach out and try to put the story straight. Her blocking tactics stinks of guilt-but she needs to know that I for one won’t give up until either she admits the truth, or she is caught out for stealing. I am going through all the appropriate legal channels that I can afford currently, our local MP holds surgeries once a month but you need to email in advance for appointments. I don’t want to say anymore as I know her enormous flapping ears are ever-present (hi Rach 👋 ) but I am feeling freaking motivated!!!!!!!
Do you think we would get anywhere? I was donating £10 a month. Have stopped it now for obvious reasons. The way I read the PayPal disclaimer thing was that the money was to be going to her, to allow her to help warriors. I assumed she would be taking a cut of it for her time/admin and the rest would be getting used to help people, I assumed that’s what her website did. I have since read, read and read it again and it doesn’t actually say anything about it helping people. It just says to allow her to spend time running her website (whatever that means 😔) so I fear she is legally covered.

A part of me still really hopes we are all proved wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Or maybe if you’ve viewed their stories through that other app that I saw links to a few threads back, but aren’t following them? Would your username still come up as having viewed? They could be going through the lists of people if it does

Yes I’m not talking about being abducted either. My kids are never out of the sea. They all surf and do wake boarding when the season allows it. It’s up to you what you allow ur kids to do, but you can’t judge others for thinking differently

If you look at the post, Tallulah isn’t actually that far out either
Mine also surf but again with an adult 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Do you think we would get anywhere? I was donating £10 a month. Have stopped it now for obvious reasons. The way I read the PayPal disclaimer thing was that the money was to be going to her, to allow her to help warriors. I assumed she would be taking a cut of it for her time/admin and the rest would be getting used to help people, I assumed that’s what her website did. I have since read, read and read it again and it doesn’t actually say anything about it helping people. It just says to allow her to spend time running her website (whatever that means 😔) so I fear she is legally covered.

I understand what you are saying, but what does ‘DONATE’ on her page mean? Donate to HER? Is she a charity?

Though she may think she has covered herself legally, there are other avenues that she is liable to be investigated for. As I said I can’t say much, but I’ve been pointed by a fellow poster in the right direction.

One thing is for certain though, she has the morals of an alley cat, to be so hard-faced that she just ignores people who made her what she is (though she’s turned out to be a money-grabbing, grubby narcissicist so I take no pride in helping her get there). We may not get the money back, but at least we can stop her fleecing other people, so it will be a ethical victory of sorts.

Reactions: 9
This angers me so much! Lula has private swimming lessons in a pool ✔ I commend them (albeit using PayPal money!) for teaching Lula to swim HOWEVER swimming in a pool and swimming in the sea are completely different. No child, no matter how well they can swim, is strong enough against a sea current! It actually makes me sick to my stomach that they are both just led there on their phones (so not even paying that much attention!) Truly truly shocking!

Also, who the hell goes on days out to spend quality family time together and does absolutley nothing then be on their phones? Instagrammer or not! Your kids have one childhood, one memory of "family time"! Put your phone down for ONCE and put your soul focus on the kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I still think there is the possibility of this:

The original sign-up form was on a Blogspot page, no longer active I think. Did that have a disclaimer?

Then it moved to her self-hosted domain. Has the blurb covering herself always been written the same way?

The posts placed on Facebook asked people to make regular donations to "help us continue our work". Yet no work or spending these funds has been mentioned for a year.

The blurb might cover her back to a certain extent, but I imagine the majority of donators, if you could ask them, believed that their money was going mostly, if not completely, to help those in need. That's what every FB post urging people to donate was all about: things she was doing or about to do.

"might be untrue or misleading..."

Unless, all the funds are still there OR are fully accounted for, of course? Hmmm? Hmmm?

I still think there is the possibility of this:

View attachment 28352

The original sign-up form was on a Blogspot page, no longer active I think. Did that have a disclaimer?

Then it moved to her self-hosted domain. Has the blurb covering herself always been written the same way?

The posts placed on Facebook asked people to make regular donations to "help us continue our work". Yet no work or spending these funds has been mentioned for a year.

The blurb might cover her back to a certain extent, but I imagine the majority of donators, if you could ask them, believed that their money was going mostly, if not completely, to help those in need. That's what every FB post urging people to donate was all about: things she was doing or about to do.

"might be untrue or misleading..."

Unless, all the funds are still there OR are fully accounted for, of course? Hmmm? Hmmm?
She wouldn’t risk alienating people if it was all accounted for. She would share it (this is the woman who has shared her vaginal infections with her followers, and if gossip is to believed, another woman’s husband. She’s clearly a sharer!).. It’s highly unlikely that her (badly written) book has made her the nouveau riche princess she thinks she is, so the source of income has obviously come from me and thee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.