Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say Betsy bought all those clothes herself from her wages? She must be working a lot of hours to be able to afford all that. And if they were bought with her own money, why did her mum open them before she got home?? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I saw them before she did šŸ˜‚ jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh it pains me that it always seems like I'm defending her but I feel we should have the facts as right as possible so that she can't go on one of her trolling rants....

CSA paid through the agency is 16% of earnings, that's taken from the parent, part is taken off for the agency and then the rest is sent to the other parent. Ā£900 would be an agreement they would have come up with. 20 years ago when my parents got divorced my dad agreed to pay my mum Ā£500 a month directly bank to bank for me and my brother. This way she got all the money he sent for us and none was swallowed up by agencies.

It really upsets me what she says about her anxiety being through the roof yet she is always out and about, doing videos, posting about her life. I have an anxiety disorder and have had for over 20 years. I am anxious everyday, have to talk myself into going to work most days. I feel anxious going to the supermarket or picking up my mum. When I'm anxious I'm visibly distressed, I shut down, don't speak, dont make much sense when I do and there's no way I could write as eloquently as she does. She belittles anxiety in a way which frustrates me as much is being done for raising the profile of mental health. There is no way in a million years I'd expose my life that much online, I um and ah about every status, photo I post incase it's the wrong thing to do or someone laughs at me or hates me for it. Anxiety is a constant tangle.
Just to say, thatā€™s not totally accurate.
Thatā€™s only if you are doing collect and pay. If you do direct debit it is very different. Iā€™ve been dealing with CSA for a very long time, and have been through court with them twice, so whilst the percentages can be correct- it depends on what system they have in place etc

Reactions: 2
Last video ā€œnot mine darling Iā€™ve not put anything through for 6 monthsā€ seems as though she is trying to justify that she isnā€™t spending money - could be reading to much into that though ......

Reactions: 1
Last video ā€œnot mine darling Iā€™ve not put anything through for 6 monthsā€ seems as though she is trying to justify that she isnā€™t spending money - could be reading to much into that though ......
I think she said she hadnā€™t fit into denim in six months

Ah I stand correct then! šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Although I still stand by the whole point of those stories ā€œBetsy Paying etc ā€œ is to try and prove a point

Edited to add - you are right ! I have just listened properly !

Reactions: 5
He has a track record of being unfaithful. Many years ago he was in a relationship with a lady in Brixham and from what I was told they had purchased a house together. He was in the military and either stationed somewhere or on tour and before you knew it he had an affair with Samantha and married her. He then bought the previous girlfriend out of the mortgage and moved Samantha in, shortly followed by the birth of Seb. I think he gets a buzz out of rubbing his Exā€™s noses in it by playing happy families !
From what I hear that girlfriend moved on and made a great life for herself. She probably congratulates herself on a lucky escape.
I get the impression that he loves to be centre stage, any attention is better than none. Reminds me of a spoilt toddler.

I wouldnā€™t be overly surprised if once they have their fall from grace that he will get bored and look elsewhere.
Thereā€™s only so long you can be treated like a slave before it starts to wear a bit thin. FFS boil your own eggs. It takes minutes. Literally. šŸ™„

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ah that makes more sense. Sheā€™s definitely been spending since then šŸ˜‚

Thereā€™s only so long you can be treated like a slave before it starts to wear a bit thin. FFS boil your own eggs. It takes minutes. Literally. šŸ™„
That will be her FULL TIME working husband she wants to come home (again) rather than go to the gym? Ffs. My husband barely gets a break to text me let alone running home to boil my eggs šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I thought the same. Making a point there for sure

For sure making a point there!

I almost feel as if sheā€™s set that video with Betsy up in the hope that sheā€™ll get horrible messages so she can show them. After the post yesterday where I wrote that sheā€™s previously stated on her FB that after she showed a photo of Betsy in a short dress she immediately got loads of messages telling her how inappropriate it was and calling Betsy names but I said yesterday she never showed any evidence of this and it was probably bollocks.

Almost as if sheā€™s goading and hoping that people will pass comment on her childā€™s clothes and send her messages so she can show them.

As long as theyā€™re not bought PayPal donations I couldnā€™t really care a less what her kids wear.

Last edited:
I almost feel as if sheā€™s set that video with Betsy up in the hope that sheā€™ll get troll messages so she can show them. After the post yesterday where I stated that sheā€™s previously stated on her FB that after she showed a photo of Betsy in a short dress she immediately got loads of messages telling her how inappropriate it was and calling Betsy names but I said yesterday she never showed any evidence of this and it was probably bollocks.

Almost as if sheā€™s goading and hoping that people will pass comment on her childā€™s clothes and send her messages so she can show them.

As long as theyā€™re not bought PayPal donations I couldnā€™t really care a less what her kids wear.
I think sheā€™s also trying to encourage people to make comments about Betsy and Josh so she can show them too because she kept trying to get him to look at Betsy and her choice of clothes etc

Reactions: 7
Did she say Betsy bought all those clothes herself from her wages? She must be working a lot of hours to be able to afford all that. And if they were bought with her own money, why did her mum open them before she got home?? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I saw them before she did šŸ˜‚ jeez
I thought the exact same thing in regards to our beloved R (with an E) opening them, although I wouldnā€™t be fuming my mum had opened mine I would be annoyed if she posted it all online before I saw them. With the cost of them, since itā€™s PrettyLittleThing they always have discounts and free delivery and all that so realistically I wouldnā€™t say she spent more than Ā£40. However, that skirt šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ my mum honestly wouldnā€™t let me wear that and sheā€™s not too picky about my clothes

Reactions: 1
Imagine purposely trying to instigate ā€˜vile and horrificā€™ messages to suit your own agenda and using your kids in the process too šŸ™„

Clearly been proven right!! Shes so paranoid that shes acting all pathetic to make sure he doesn't go gym!

I think sheā€™s also trying to encourage people to make comments about Betsy and Josh so she can show them too because she kept trying to get him to look at Betsy and her choice of clothes etc
Defo agree with this, I know this is a bit unfair as itā€™s not Betsyā€™s fault but I would be mortified if my step dad saw that I was wearing things like that. I feel like Rachaele and Josh are so lenient with what she wears, yes sheā€™s a teenager and we all wear things like that, but it does creepy me out that Rachaele posts it constantly when apparently Betsy has had disgusting things said about her. I know she apparently has thick skin but Iā€™m so surprised she doesnā€™t say to her mum sheā€™s not happy with it, because if it was me I would be so uncomfortable before, let alone now

Iā€™m not going to talk about that video anymore as thatā€™s exactly what she wants us to do šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s a very strange woman thatā€™s for sure.

Reactions: 8
I almost feel as if sheā€™s set that video with Betsy up in the hope that sheā€™ll get horrible messages so she can show them. After the post yesterday where I wrote that sheā€™s previously stated on her FB that after she showed a photo of Betsy in a short dress she immediately got loads of messages telling her how inappropriate it was and calling Betsy names but I said yesterday she never showed any evidence of this and it was probably bollocks.

I sadly agree.
Betsy didnā€™t have the face of someone who knew what she had bought and was happy to be unwrapping her parcels. It was more a ā€œwhat the hell is the next itemā€
And if Iā€™d ordered that at that age, and opened that in front of my mum, sheā€™d have killed me. Probably literally.

What job is a 13 year old doing anyway? Thatā€™s earning enough to buy items?

I actually think the clothes are fine , itā€™s only us that sexualises clothing etc I donā€™t think itā€™s inappropriate..... But I do agree with the goading story etc

Same as above as long as they are not brought with PayPal donations I donā€™t care

I sadly agree.
Betsy didnā€™t have the face of someone who knew what she had bought and was happy to be unwrapping her parcels. It was more a ā€œwhat the hell is the next itemā€
And if Iā€™d ordered that at that age, and opened that in front of my mum, sheā€™d have killed me. Probably literally.

What job is a 13 year old doing anyway? Thatā€™s earning enough to buy items?
Good point - if she thought one of the items was for her mum it was as even she didnā€™t even order them now that you mention it!

Please tell me that itā€™s al going to bite her on the arse soon. Itā€™s really winding me up šŸ˜¤
Seems like they have all the time in the world whilst the rest of us are working flat out they sit on their arses and employ a dog walker.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.