Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've emailed The Sun and Daily Mail (I'm not a reader 🙈) asking them to investigate the likes of R (with an E) and Jack Towers! Said there needs to be some kind of regulations for when genuine people donate only to be blocked when they ask a question.. Maybe everyone on here needs to do the same?

Reactions: 15
I would be very surprised if she is committing tax fraud Or claiming benefits.

Reactions: 2
Hypnobirthding courses are super expensive and she’s not stated this is a gift. £200-£400 per class 😳

Obviously meant birthing not birthding 🙄

Hypnobirthding courses are super expensive and she’s not stated this is a gift. £200-£400 per class 😳

Just checked and the exact one they’ve done is £250

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm so sick of hearing about her pregnancy too she is boring as duck and they both know the gig is up with the donations....They will probably only get a rap on the knuckles and say that everyone 'gifted' them the money because they are compulsive liars the pair of them, a match made in heaven. Is Josh never not drinking either

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so sick of hearing about her pregnancy too she is boring as duck and they both know the gig is up with the donations....They will probably only get a rap on the knuckles and say that everyone 'gifted' them the money because they are compulsive liars the pair of them, a match made in heaven. Is Josh never not drinking either
Apparently he’s always working so I don’t know how he has the time for drinking and hypnobirthing.

Reactions: 6
I would be very surprised if she is committing tax fraud Or claiming benefits.
Yes I don't think they would be daft enough to be claiming benefits, plus she can't claim to be unemployed if she's writing a book and all the #ads I would assume she is claiming that as her salary and pays tax on them and the PayPal dosh is just an extra freebie!

Yes I don't think they would be daft enough to be claiming benefits, plus she can't claim to be unemployed if she's writing a book and all the #ads I would assume she is claiming that as her salary and pays tax on them and the PayPal dosh is just an extra freebie!
I bet they still get tax credits and child benefit though. And maintenance 😒 what a kick in the teeth that must be for the removed parents.

Reactions: 3
If shes classed as self employed theres loads of financial loop holes and costs which can be offset, i know people who earn loads (and spend loads) but due to tit hot accountants they still manage to claim cb /tc etc ..and all completely legal

Reactions: 7
I bet they still get tax credits and child benefit though. And maintenance 😒 what a kick in the teeth that must be for the removed parents.
After reading Josh ex wife petition page she said she pays £900 a month to him 🙁

Can someone tell me who jack towers is and what he’s done?
He’s got a thread in the Instagrammers section. Basically lost loads of weight gofund was set up for surgery for skin removal. It raised over 40k and he said he would donate what was left over after he had paid for surgery. He had surgery done and they’ve done a total tit job and he’s now done a disappearing act 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Just checked and the exact one they’ve done is £250
Is it another freebie, for free advertising?

After reading Josh ex wife petition page she said she pays £900 a month to him 🙁

He’s got a thread in the Instagrammers section. Basically lost loads of weight gofund was set up for surgery for skin removal. It raised over 40k and he said he would donate what was left over after he had paid for surgery. He had surgery done and they’ve done a total tit job and he’s now done a disappearing act 😡
I don't think we should take that petition as gospel. There is no clarification that it is indeed his ex wife and the mods have removed it in the past.

Is it another freebie, for free advertising?

I don't think we should take that petition as gospel. There is no clarification that it is indeed his ex wife and the mods have removed it in the past.
If it is, it should be labelled as an ad?

If it isn’t, then how do they afford all these big outlays?

If i recall rightly, the girls Fathers both have well paying jobs so the child maintenance must be quite substantial.

I’m pretty sure someone on here has verified that the petition was written by Sam and it has been taken down by mods to protect her, not Rachael.

The CSA will look to take 16% of your gross income (for two children) so to be paying £900 a month would require a wage of £5625 per month (if I've done my maths right 😅) and that doesn't sound right to me....

Reactions: 8
If i recall rightly, the girls Fathers both have well paying jobs so the child maintenance must be quite substantial.
Funny how “Tony” isn’t fit to be a father (allegedly, according to PTWM) yet I expect he is made to pay for the kids he doesn’t see.

The CSA will look to take 16% of your gross income (for two children) so to be paying £900 a month would require a wage of £5625 per month (if I've done my maths right 😅) and that doesn't sound right to me....
Yeah. That's s ridiculous amount and is why I doubt the validity of the petition

Reactions: 1
Funny how “Tony” isn’t fit to be a father (allegedly, according to PTWM) yet I expect he is made to pay for the kids he doesn’t see.
hi, I am not sure he is to be honest I recall seeing screen shots of CSA letters and R complaining about back pay and lack of maintenance from B and T's dad xx

hi, I am not sure he is to be honest I recall seeing screen shots of CSA letters and R complaining about back pay and lack of maintenance from B and T's dad xx
Actually, you're right. Going back about 5 years I remember. Yet another intrusion into the girls lives we cannot unsee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.