Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d watch her video on Tattle again and I worked this out:
I’ve only left the house 3 times in the last 4 weeks, with my husband.
So she’s basically saying that she has left the house but only 3 times with Josh.
She has a way with words. She must write all this down and rehearse it.
I thought her tattle video was very odd. I never understood why she was sat in the car. I also found it odd that the article keels wrote was put on mumsnet and within 20 minutes she had started her insta lives.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone thought about what she will be getting in child tax credits? She will be raking it in with 5 kids and no one working in a proper tax paid job. Will they be down as unemployed? If so they will be getting a fortune in tax credits. Or are their PayPal donations being classed as an income if so they should be paying tax?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The whole thing is spiralling in to one massive tit show.

Only me that could never jump on the "Josh is so amazing" bandwagon? There's always been something about him I just haven't liked but can't put my finger on it 🤔

Her claims of anxiety are driving me crazy. I do NOT judge/compare others MH but what she says she is feeling and how she's actually acting a two massive contradictions. My anxiety made me permently block her and leave tattle for a few days. She claims her anxiety is so bad she's having a SM break yet will be doing her stories and posting just like usual. Her anxiety is so bad she can post ridiculously detailed essays about some of the most vulnerable and intimate things people can go through for the world to see without a second thought. My anxiety made me delete my very first comment on here for a week. She claims her anxiety is so bad whilst sharing a very public video of herself, fake crying, claiming she can't leave the house yet clearly is sat in the car, claiming she can't be alone, yet clearly alone. When my anxiety is that bad I definently cannot leave the house. I certainly do not lead my life so public when I'm feeling that vulnerable like she claims. This thread cause her great distress, yet she continues to read it. My anxiety would not. My anxiety would make me do everything in my power to prove what is being said is lies, but she can't/won't. The thought of having the sickening feeling everytime I had a new notification not knowing what it would say, would drive me through the roof. Yet she blocks and deletes instead of trying even an ounce to sort the problem? Her anxiety is so bad that rescue remedies does it wonders. My anxiety and anyone else who suffers and has tried them will know they are tit. Yet she swears by them? I know their an #ad but c'mon, you do not promote tit like that knowing you have vulnerable followers who will fall for it.

I feel most of her original followers were anxiety sufferers. I feel most of us are now opening our eyes and seeing the real R. I believe most of the people who used to donate were the ones who related to her stories at the time. I feel most of them are now opening their eyes. I feel most who stick up relentless for R, probably don't find her relatable, don't donate but think she is amazing. I feel all her new followers just enjoy watching her family life and don't donate. I feel these next few months she's going to struggle... Neither working yet can afford the lifestyle they have?? Without using the donations??? Nah!

(Just to add, I know I'm a hypocrite when saying I don't compare others MH to my own and then going on to compare R to myself, however it's important for anyone who doesn't suffer to notice the descrepicy in her own words and actions. Sorry for the essay 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just worked out what PTWM actually stands for...
Has anyone thought about what she will be getting in child tax credits? She will be raking it in with 5 kids and no one working in a proper tax paid job. Will they be down as unemployed? If so they will be getting a fortune in tax credits. Or are their PayPal donations being classed as an income if so they should be paying tax?
And child maintenance... didn't Sam mention a significant figure? And Arwivanee has two dads to fleece!

OMFG what are her latest stories? About the midwife app, how do fill this form out? What's this? She's had 3 kids before this! Wtf!

• Haha
When I met my ex husband several years ago, he told me all about his "horrific" childhood spent in and out of care. The stories he told me about his parents made my skin crawl and couldn't believe how parents could be so cruel. He was totally estranged from all his family and i did not question this after what he had told me. During our years of marriage I had absolutely no contact with any of his family just as he didn't. Throughout our marriage the way he dealt with people questioning him was to turn on them, make others turn on them and completely cut them out of his life. It took me a few years to realise that the stories of his past were all made up. I Wont bore you all with details of my "toxic" Marriage, but after I finally plucked up the courage to leave him, I got in touch with his family as we had a child together and I felt she had a right to know her paternal family members. All the stories he had told me about the past were total fabrications and I saw evidence to prove this. Sound like anyone familiar ?? Seriously, doesn't her cult following find it odd that out of the " 1,000 000" people she has allegedly helped, not one has come forward to back up her version of events, and even odder that family members that do not agree with her, she labels as "toxic" and cuts them out of her life in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 17
I've just worked out what PTWM actually stands for...

And child maintenance... didn't Sam mention a significant figure? And Arwivanee has two dads to fleece!
According to the tax inspector I spoke to last night, because the donations are gifts they do not count as taxable income and the HMRC would not be interested.

Reactions: 1
According to the tax inspector I spoke to last night, because the donations are gifts they do not count as taxable income and the HMRC would not be interested.
But tax credits and maintenance from the three absent parents must be quite a nice sum, too.

Reactions: 3
That makes it worse then. So for tax credit purposes their income is zero so will be getting all sorts of help from the government 😡

Reactions: 7
I'm sure her kids really appreciate her pointing out her nipple on her instastory 🙄

• Angry
That makes it worse then. So for tax credit purposes their income is zero so will be getting all sorts of help from the government 😡
If I’ve understood him correctly, then yes. That is when he went on to say that it could be fraud, hence his recommendation that anyone who has donated and is suspicious contacts Devon and Cornwall Police.

Edited to add - this is a man who is frequently an expert witness in the High Court in London, has been part of a team that has had people jailed for tax fraud and regularly gets payments off people for unpaid tax that run into 6 figures. He knows what he’s talking about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
For the Paypal she won’t be paying tax, but she should be for her guest appearances she charges for and also the books. PTWM is a brand now isn’t it ?

Reactions: 3
For the Paypal she won’t be paying tax
I'm not so sure about that - patreon or a youtube subscription would count as taxable income. I think HMRC and DWP would be very interested in this all. It could be what they call a landmark case.

Reactions: 2
If I’ve understood him correctly, then yes. That is when he went on to say that it could be fraud, hence his recommendation that anyone who has donated and is suspicious contacts Devon and Cornwall Police.

Edited to add - this is a man who is frequently an expert witness in the High Court in London, has been part of a team that has had people jailed for tax fraud and regularly gets payments off people for unpaid tax that run into 6 figures. He knows what he’s talking about.
Also for Tax Credits even if they did count the donations they receive, they could claim it as capital rather than income, for Tax Credits purposes capital itself does not affect the amount of Tax Credits you are entitled to, only the interest made off the capital is counted minus £300 a year. Also maintenance is not counted as income either for Tax Credits !! Rachel with an E it would appear knows all the loopholes

Reactions: 2
I'm not so sure about that - patreon or a youtube subscription would count as taxable income. I think HMRC and DWP would be very interested in this all. It could be what they call a landmark case.
I could have misunderstood the tax inspector I spoke to about this, but it seemed very clear that the donations themselves would not be classed as taxable income, because they are gifts, not earnings.

I could have misunderstood the tax inspector I spoke to about this, but it seemed very clear that the donations themselves would not be classed as taxable income, because they are gifts, not earnings.
It depends what you classify as gifts, the blurb on the site says nothing about a gift. She could easily be pulling in £10k+ a month in regular payments from her PayPal. I don't think HMRC would think see these regular payments as a gift.

Reactions: 7
It seems to me that the angle anyone who has donated and is concerned should go for is the potential fraud. Anyone who feels up to it should contact the police. I’d do it, but it needs to be someone who has been a victim of the potential fraud, and I’ve never donated. I’ve considered it, but have felt uneasy about the couple for months. The way he treats her like a child, and she puts him down. Awful.

It depends what you classify as gifts, the blurb on the site says nothing about a gift. She could easily be pulling in £10k+ a month in regular payments from her PayPal. I don't think HMRC would think see these regular payments as a gift.
Maybe. We didn’t talk at great length last night as it was a birthday bbq. Why don’t you report PTWM to HMRC and see what they say? Be doing us all a favour.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.