Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elgato

I’ve seen it in the works heavily reduced 😂 but I read a couple of pages online and thought it just didn’t ring true she was always the hero of the piece.

My mother was like Rachel in every way the hero/everyone’s friend/everything perfect but cross her or point out a slight issue or you remembering an event differently she’d turn into a monster screaming and shouting silencing you and making you feel crazy for asking in the first place. I’ve been called awful things and accused of awful things by my mother and then told I wasn’t her daughter and that was that blocked and silenced.

It’s actually scary how similar they are if I’m honest especially with the fake tears and prolific lying

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I see The comment on her picture of a lady asking where their donations have gone from this morning has been deleted, disgusting.. she really is something isn’t she? The sheer audacity of her 😡
It’s so wrong. She’s deliberately presenting a sanitised view of the public opinion of her to the followers who haven’t yet seen through her bullshit. How many of those followers still donate to the Bank of Rach? How many would at the very least QUESTION their donations if they saw how many other people are wanting answers? Censorship on public accounts SHOULD NOT be allowed.

Reactions: 18

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She will definitely address it but only in a light that makes her both the hero and victim. She’ll wail about having been attacked whilst pregnant (because having unprotected sex entitles you to special privileges, apparently) even though all we’ve wanted to know is the truth. She’ll indubitably bring some kind of mental or physical illness into it and say how she’s been suffering her entire pregnancy (yet still managed to travel round the country, eat McDonald’s out of business and film shitloads of adverts). She will show a maximum of six weeks’ accounts and they will show that she has donated a ton of money this month but all that will tell us is just how much she has pocketed every other month for the last two years.

Justmyopinion18

I am a trustee for quite a reasonably sized charity. From a charity commission point of view they won't look at this. But all our details are listed as trustees with email addresses. If people are trying to contact charities about her involvement I would always go to the trustees. The trustees have to follow through complaints in line with the charity commission.

• Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Did you notice on the insta story he was on his phone and she was on her phone filming whilst small child is out at sea 🤷‍♀️ on his story she was on her phone ! So lovely family time at the beach looking at phones !

• Wow
  • Angry

Elgato

Keels is ok, we’ve had a good laugh at the current shenanigans. Whoever is sending those messages about going to war against keels needs to seriously grow up. Why on earth would anyone break the law for Rachel I don’t know. If it’s rachel herself which tbf high chance it is then she’s even more nasty than I gave her credit for.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I was thinking the exact same! I knew they weren’t great but I didn’t realise they contained so much plastic. I don’t tend to use them much but my partner uses them SO much. I’m interested to look into some of the alternatives people have posted. Like you said not the desired effect but useful none the less 😂
I had a baby 6 months ago, started using wipes and was horrified at how much I was throwing away. The same with breast pads. So I made my own wipes and breast pads. Wipes are just 2 towels I got from Shaws for £3.95 (for 2) and I cut them up and zig zagged the sides to stop fraying, I made 60 odd from 2 huge towels. And for the breast pads I just sewed 2 rounds of towel together (more 2 for £3.95) and have been using for months no leaks! I only used the wipes for wees and at home but already it's making a difference. The pic attached really inspired me.

Attachments

Plasticeyes

More threats to doxx!?

Grow the fuck up, you are adult women defending a liar and possible fraudster.
The fantwats are acting like they are still 14 and still in love with the popular bitch bully at school.

anasophia1991

Which begs the question, what is she paying her admin for?!
I think ‘admin’ is just a pseudonym for herself. She seems too greedy and materialistic to actually part with her money for ‘staff’ as she likes to call it.

I have also noticed how little ‘likes’ her posts are getting. It seems that the balloon will soon burst, all brought on by herself I hasten to add. She thinks she’s untouchable but these things have a way of coming back to shit on one’s head.

Local scout group that I spoke to the other day re Kidscape have said local church are most concerned about this issue and are interested in how ambassadors are picked for charities i.e what criteria they have to fulfill. Apparently Church have said they will bring it up at their next interfaith meeting, so other places of worship also investigate chosen charities more thoroughly. Vicar apparently will make a strong case NOT to ever choose Kidscape.

Good moral victory, though it doesn’t feel nice inside. However if Kidscape decide to continually dig their heels in re having this absolute charlatan as their ambassador then they are clearly putting HER before the children so goes to show where their priorities lie. Also shows they shouldn’t have any money as they are clearly incompetent.

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The PayPal stuff is so disheartening it really is because people have given money in good faith and it’s just lined their pockets so I can totally see why people want to talk about it.

The dv safeguarding is so bad though there’s been many that have come here saying they’ve reached out and being left on read and then there’s others that have been given people’s personal details with really horrific stuff that people couldn’t handle as they had no way to help as a member of the public.

That is dangerous. It could seriously harm people. I guess the PayPal is threaded through this too. It’s all connected.
It’s actually ridiculous that’s shes heralded as some kind of saint when actually her practise is uninformed and dangerous; it could actually cause more harm than good. I think it’s because she gives away “free advertising”, as she calls it, that charities are blindly allowing her to associate herself with them.

Having your admin tell people in need that you’re “taking a social media break” while you’re constantly recording every moment of your life and uploading ads is the biggest kick in the teeth. She’s not taking a break from social media, she’s taking a break from helping people, which is exactly why she shouldn’t be in a position of trust in the first place. A charity would have provision to help people 24/7 356 days a year.

And the admin of such an account should be qualified, trained, experienced individuals, NOT her sister-in-law.

Repetition of actually 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

anasophia1991

She used to sniff his pillows! She probably tied a collar round his neck and stole him. I’m sure he just got fed up of her stalking him and loved the attention she gave him. Yuck
Yes, that’s obviously totally normal behaviour. Stalk the man you want to be with, wear him down so he repents in desperation, then spend a lifetime worried that he will cheat on your skanky old ass cos Karma likes payback.

In other news, please follow ‘thekeyboardsmasher’ on Insta, and click on the link in her bio. Nice little treat waiting there, and a confirmation of how disgusting, duplicitous vile human beings operate.

• Heart
  • Haha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Loving the username ‘You’re all going down’ 😂

Nope not us, we’ve got nothing to worry about. Someone who dishonourably misuses PayPal donations on the other hand ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

novelgossip

I see The comment on her picture of a lady asking where their donations have gone from this morning has been deleted, disgusting.. she really is something isn’t she? The sheer audacity of her 😡

Joey92

TheKeyboardsmasherstories!!
Wow! I really hope the police are involved! 😮 Truly shocking why anyone would go out of their way to find so much personal details about someone because they dared ask a question? What a world eh!

Also, only me thinking that's either R or her admin? R bragged about her 'army' in reply to the comment on J IG (before she then deleted it) and bragged about her 15,000 new followers, and here bragging about the rather specific number of followers who she's going to release this set of info too....Like a pack of wolves! Sick!

None of her followers would give 2 shits about how many followers R has (but we all know she cares massively)?! Noone would be 'that' invested to search for her address, family, their address etc but you know who could get info like that....a police officer! Intimidation at it's best! If someone chooses to be private then you have no right to post private details about said person. Simples. That's the difference R. Every single thing about your life is publicly posted. All the kids names, faces, birthdays, your home address, their school.... But. Must. Deflect. R getting twitchy bum. Must intimidate everyone until they quit asking questions which will expose her. Nah ✋ We're just more determined to get the truth R!

Now, where are those darn donations?

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
Hi.

Long time lurker have been reading the threads since the start. I unfollowed PTWM some time again as things just feel right and I was fed up of watching the constant ads. However I have emailed her and messaged her in the past for DA help, I was in a really difficult situation and terrified. I Facebook messaged at first and no response at all. Seeing all those messages from people she had supposedly helped made me wonder why she didn’t respond to people who needed help so I emailed. I got a response nearly 2 weeks later saying “awww babe that’s shit, do you have any support”. What a response!! To someone who is reaching out for help that’s just an awful response not at all what I expected so I just never responded. There is clearly something very wrong going on Rachael does not have the appropriate skill set to support DA she clearly have helped some friends and thinks that it’s easy she can help anyone- she’s very wrong!

Please message me if you need anything. I GENUINELY can help you, unlike Rachael. 🙄

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
I think she’s also trying to encourage people to make comments about Betsy and Josh so she can show them too because she kept trying to get him to look at Betsy and her choice of clothes etc
This actually made me cringe, a 13yr old showing step dad revealing bikini top and clothes, whilst 'mum' asked does he like it, it just doesn't sit right with me.
If it's all for the Instagram then Rach you really are a disgrace!