Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to get my head around the finances aspect here.

They live in a huge house in the middle of a desirable area. Sea views etc. Renting apparently while trying to save up to buy, apparently.

They have 5 kids to support, another on the way. They eat out regularly, the children are dressed in latest trends etc.

They have 2 dogs and a load of chickens.

She showed recently that B and Ts father is way behind, 5 years, on CSA payments.

Both R and J have recently given up 2 full time jobs, yet they maintain that
they are both still working full time. If that's the case, then they will not be claiming tax credits.

Only 5 years ago , she said they were 15 grand in debt.

How are they funding this lifestyle??

Is it just me but, I wouldn't really bother worrying about this stuff if they were just a regular couple. But they have 6 kids !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm keep trying to decide what else she's had done as she looks so different to photos from 18 months ago

Reactions: 7
The more I read and find out about this couple, the more convinced I am that Rachael started PTWM as a brand to keep Josh interested in her. He clearly likes all the attention and she knew she would have to do something drastic to keep him invested in their family. So she invented the story of the woman on the bridge and the one in Mothercare and all the other hero stories to recruit followers to her brand in order to make money and get some kind of cheap fame, satisfying Josh’s two needs - money and adoration. Hence why he is so often topless. He loves the attention from other women but at least online it’s safe. And maybe that’s why they’ve stayed in the town they created so much drama in - because R knows that most women know what he’s like and wouldn’t trust him 🤔

I may be wrong but it’s all just starting to add up to something massively contrived and unsavoury.

Reactions: 23
The more I read and find out about this couple, the more convinced I am that Rachael started PTWM as a brand to keep Josh interested in her. He clearly likes all the attention and she knew she would have to do something drastic to keep him invested in their family. So she invented the story of the woman on the bridge and the one in Mothercare and all the other hero stories to recruit followers to her brand in order to make money and get some kind of cheap fame, satisfying Josh’s two needs - money and adoration. Hence why he is so often topless. He loves the attention from other women but at least online it’s safe. And maybe that’s why they’ve stayed in the town they created so much drama in - because R knows that most women know what he’s like and wouldn’t trust him 🤔

I may be wrong but it’s all just starting to add up to something massively contrived and unsavoury.
They are all very good points!

Reactions: 6

They live in a huge house in the middle of a desirable area. Sea views etc. Renting apparently while trying to save up to buy, apparently.

They have 5 kids to support, another on the way. They eat out regularly, the children are dressed in latest trends etc.

She showed recently that B and Ts father is way behind, 5 years, on CSA payments.

they are both still working full time. If that's the case, then they will not be claiming tax credits.

Is it just me but, I wouldn't really bother worrying about this stuff if they were just a regular couple. But they have 6 kids !!!!!!!
Fake lashes, fake lips, fake nails, clearly has her hair dyed = fake person.
I’ve got two children, can’t afford nails, lashes etc and dye my hair myself once every two months. It’s a joke.
She’s rolling in the cash thanks to her army.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got two children, can’t afford nails, lashes etc and dye my hair myself once every two months. It’s a joke.
I also only have two children, two bed flat, husband works seven days a week, I work part time, can’t afford a car or dogs but we do have a rescue cat... I’ve not even been able to afford a hair cut in years.

Reactions: 10
I was looking back through some old Instagram posts the other day and she looks a lot better a couple of years ago, whatever she has done to herself , her face looks strange now x

Reactions: 8
I was looking back through some old Instagram posts the other day and she looks a lot better a couple of years ago, whatever she has done to herself , her face looks strange now x
Is it just me or do her teeth look more sticking out now at the side? I cant see an improvement yet but her mates were saying 'ooh your teeth look so much better already' after just a couple of weeks!

Reactions: 1
Well whoever she had to do her lips, I'd want my money back and take them to court, because it's obvious they had no idea what they were doing! 😂 💋 😂

PTWM obviously has far too much money to spend!! I wonder why?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

None of us would be worrying about this stuff if there wasn’t a very high chance that her lifestyle is being funded by people’s donations.

I don’t care what she or the kids wear, eat etc but when it’s at the expense of honest people giving her money to supposedly help those in need then I do think we have a right to ask.

I’ve not donated myself but I’m really annoyed at the blatant disregard she has for those that have - blocking and deleting because they dare ask where their money has gone is an admission of guilt in my eyes.

Reactions: 15
They had MacDonalds for breakfast (pancakes) and then again later, how do they afford it? I know MacDonalds isn't expensive but it's not cheap for a family of 7! Plus all the other people they have there!
It's another show off of how much money they have!
People’s donations that’s how they afford it, she’s vile all these questions to where people’s hard earned money have gone and she blocks and deletes anyone that asks, then posts daily about her sitting on her backside stuffing her face with takeaways. Vile woman she is.

I don’t know anyone who looks better after having lip fillers
I thought that the other day her lips look massive 😂🤢

Well SCS conservatories were taken hook, line and sinker weren’t they. I find it unusual that you’d be allowed to do that renovation work to a rented property. Maybe the improvement is why the landlord allegedly put the house on the market! They don’t seem to have moved yet though... wonder what the landlord makes of a shed being used as an extra bedroom....

Well SCS conservatories were taken hook, line and sinker weren’t they. I find it unusual that you’d be allowed to do that renovation work to a rented property. Maybe the improvement is why the landlord allegedly put the house on the market! They don’t seem to have moved yet though... wonder what the landlord makes of a shed being used as an extra bedroom....
I find, this whole aspect the most puzzling.

One minute she was bleeding poverty about them having to leave the house. The next thing we heard, was that the landlord was putting it on hold while they scrapped together a deposit. What landlord let's them totally re landscape the garden for a chicken sanctuary whilst they find money to buy the house?

Rachaele has shown us where she lives on her stories, in her photos, even gave the addressout once indirectly. Therefore we are entitled to speculate about this house. It has not recently been purchased, the last time was in 2006 by the current landlord.

Please can anyone else shed light on this situation because I find it a headache.

Oh, and the hypobirthing. Both her and Josh have tagged the company each time in their stories. It's obviously another freebie. Most of PTWM followers could never afford that luxury..she is so far removed from her orginal agenda. To help women in dire need.

Last edited:
When I was in private rent, I wasn't allowed to touch anything. I've heard of landlords letting you paint, but that's it. I put up a little set of goal posts in the garden of my private rent and I had to prove to the landlord it wasn't going to cause damage, nevermind their chicken coop

Reactions: 8
We have 3 dogs and rent and my landlord could not care less. We’ve allways had dogs at every property and we have been in 5. We also put down a huge damage deposit and fix any breaks caused by the dogs as soon as they are done.

Makes sense after reading the messages on here about J and knowing how they got together, I've always wondered why shes so clingy. Shes all to aware of history repeating itself.
In her book (which i embarrassingly admit I read last year!) she said her and josh’s first date was in the woods when they met up, and right enough on his Instagram there’s a photo of rachaele standing in the woods and the caption says our 1st date 2014, I always remember thinking what an odd place to meet up? Now I understand why- it would have been because josh was with his ex wife and rachaele with edies dad so would have had to meet in secret 🤢

I'm keep trying to decide what else she's had done as she looks so different to photos from 18 months ago
I think her nose- from previous photos her nose looks really big and at a wonky angle, now it looks straight and more petite

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think the reason her teeth look so wide now is because when you have too many teeth in your mouth and they cross over, when you get braces and they start straightening out - you still have too many teeth in your mouth, she needs to have some removed. Maybe that's something that can't be done whilst you're pregnant I don't know.
I just know when I had braces as a teen I had to get 2 teeth removed to allow space for my crossed over ones to be straightened

I think she looks completely different to when she appeared on this morning over the Snapchat game. A game I never heard of or found any other evidence of anywhere online....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.