Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love reading through the Amazon Reviews! Only place we can vent properly. We can try to prevent people buying the book that lines her pockets.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen it in the works heavily reduced 😂 but I read a couple of pages online and thought it just didn’t ring true she was always the hero of the piece.

My mother was like Rachel in every way the hero/everyone’s friend/everything perfect but cross her or point out a slight issue or you remembering an event differently she’d turn into a monster screaming and shouting silencing you and making you feel crazy for asking in the first place. I’ve been called awful things and accused of awful things by my mother and then told I wasn’t her daughter and that was that blocked and silenced.

It’s actually scary how similar they are if I’m honest especially with the fake tears and prolific lying

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Had a quick look at the other threads, nothing too ‘vile’, but PT(n)WM has it good here. All genuine questions and concerns about this ridiculous, troubled woman. Still waiting on those Paypal donation update (been 2 years coming..)...

Dunno why there’s a ‘thumbs-down’ in my message above but I like it. Even my predictive text things R is a deceitful charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Message from admin.

Hi all, just a quick message in connection with some conversations that have taken place on this thread this evening.
You all know we try not to over moderate this thread and you’re all free to discuss any issues you have around PTWM and the online content that she supplies.
However speculation with regards to the bio mother and her children can be dangerous territory, it involves minors and a parent who is not online and has not shared any information about herself online.
So just be mindful when posting theories about what may have taken place there.
Hope that’s ok and carry on.
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does R insist on having text conversations with her ‘mates’ via her Insta stories? 😂 send them a WhatsApp - it’s relevant to the 3 people you’ve tagged, not your followers 🙄

oh, it’s to try and prove that you have friends and that ‘companies’ (aka your mates business) and ‘celebs’ (😂) will still associate with you despite you being a shady lying bully who won’t tell people what you spend their donations on. Try harder next time 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does R insist on having text conversations with her ‘mates’ via her Insta stories? 😂 send them a WhatsApp - it’s relevant to the 3 people you’ve tagged, not your followers 🙄

oh, it’s to try and prove that you have friends and that ‘companies’ (aka your mates business) and ‘celebs’ (😂) will still associate with you despite you being a shady lying bully who won’t tell people what you spend their donations on. Try harder next time 😴
This is like when people put a blank screen with 'someone talk' on Snapchat. So cringey. 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry I've not kept up with the thread, but had a thought that maybe we should collect as much information about how many people have donated to send to Action Fraud (someone in an earlier thread said they'd made a report). Obviously the donations from people on here won't add up to the full amount but it'll at least give a rough overview and highlight the fact that some people were making regular payments.
I know there's a privacy issue too and I'm not sure how to get round that although I'm sure people would be happy to give info if they knew it was going directly to law enforcement.
I'm still of the view that she has committed fraud (despite the fact that every time the word is mentioned someone pops up to defend her, very convenient!) and we mustn't give up hope that justice will be done. Maybe people will even get their money back?!

They both need to grow up 😂😂 anything for attention. All she seems to do is sit on her backside stuffing her face 🙄

Reactions: 7
They had MacDonalds for breakfast (pancakes) and then again later, how do they afford it? I know MacDonalds isn't expensive but it's not cheap for a family of 7! Plus all the other people they have there!
It's another show off of how much money they have!

Reactions: 13
They had MacDonalds for breakfast (pancakes) and then again later, how do they afford it? I know MacDonalds isn't expensive but it's not cheap for a family of 7! Plus all the other people they have there!
Plus the day out at the waterpark and all the food/snacks bought there

Can’t either of them cook? Smacks of laziness and a can’t be bothered attitude to feed the family something better than MacDonalds.

Makes sense after reading the messages on here about J and knowing how they got together, I've always wondered why shes so clingy. Shes all to aware of history repeating itself.

Reactions: 13
Depends on the age but they have to do everything within their power to “encourage” the child to go and even if they do that and the child still refuses the non-resident parent can still take the resident parent to court as they have still breached the order.

Obviously each case and each
Can’t either of them cook? Smacks of laziness and a can’t be bothered attitude to feed the family something better than MacDonalds.
Josh seems to cook well, and frequently... it's about the only thing in her world I'm jealous of 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
McDonald’s is ok for a treat but she is constantly having breakfast from there. Seems like she is there at least a couple of times a week,

Reactions: 6
I often wonder, he seems to be able to cook, she doesn’t and they only seem t9 cook a few times a week!

Reactions: 1
Her book is just over £4 on eBay if anyone’s interested 😬😬 soo tempted to get it to see how many lies I can find
The paper back is only £3 on amazon it shows the paperback as being sold out but if you click on the hardback book you can change it to paperback -makes me think they are trying to shift the hardbacks without letting on the paperbacks are only £3

Expensive when there a 7 of you though, even if you base it on just £5pp each time that's still at least £70 for the 2 trips there then the water park on top.

We don't eat out often but did this week for a birthday in the family. It was £50 for 4 of us with drinks and first thing I thought was how do they manage that with 7 of them 3 times a week. Me and my husband both work FULL TIME and couldn't do that

• Heart
McDonalds for breakfast, deep fried crap at the waterpark for lunch and then mcdonalds for dinner.

Makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.